Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to stop daydreaming ?

Inlovewithsatan1

How to stop day dreaming completely & permanently? Will invoking Earth help? Besides it, what can I do to overcome this thing fully ?

I wouldn't say that invoking earth would be enough... I advice you to do like in the quote: Stop wishing; start doing.I know because I had the problem with daydreaming as well... :pNo matter how much void meditation you do or how much earth you invoke if you don't actually *act* on your desires or whatever you're daydreaming about, it won't help. And earth can also make you rather lazy and want to daydream even more. :pI would suggest to invoke fire; but once more, acting is the best solution. Στις 10:19 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 1 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η InlovewithSatan <inlovewithsatan@... έγραψε:
  How to stop day dreaming completely & permanently? Will invoking Earth help? Besides it, what can I do to overcome this thing fully ?

Invoking Earth will help. You cannot overcome this, you cannot move past it, jump over it, and leave it behind. However, you can control it. You must work on void meditation, for it is strengthening your control of your mind and thoughts. If you begin to day dream, become active in an activity, such as reading, physical activity, or anything that will occupy your mind. Realize when you begin to day dream and immediately force yourself to occupy your mind with something.

Is day dreaming bad? Most times I use it to pleasure myself. Is it bad?
On Apr 2, 2014 8:26 PM, <somthing90@... wrote:
  Invoking Earth will help. You cannot overcome this, you cannot move past it, jump over it, and leave it behind. However, you can control it. You must work on void meditation, for it is strengthening your control of your mind and thoughts. If you begin to day dream, become active in an activity, such as reading, physical activity, or anything that will occupy your mind. Realize when you begin to day dream and immediately force yourself to occupy your mind with something.

It's not bad, if it doesn't keep you from meditating or if it doesn't keep you behind in life... Because I believe that's what daydreaming does. Στις 12:40 π.μ. Τετάρτη, 9 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η Ass Hole <stripsilly1989@... έγραψε:
  Is day dreaming bad? Most times I use it to pleasure myself. Is it bad?
On Apr 2, 2014 8:26 PM, <somthing90@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back