Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to stop being a lazy fuck

jevinrandhawa

Hi guys, everyday I don't do anything. I just eat and sleep, I want to serve but then there is this feeling of not wanting to do anything, should I just fight? Why the fck am I posting this, this is pathetic. Why is this happening although, if we know why we can fix it.

The enemy will do many things to have you out of Spiritual Satanism. You have to fight it.
This "laziness" is just one of the things the enemy will do to make you stop. It is okay, though, if you work hard and sometimes you feel just tired and/or out of energy, that you take a day or two to rest and replenish your energies. It happens to most of us.
Never let the enemy win over you. Fight it!
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

On Friday, July 8, 2016 7:29 AM, "jevinrandhawa@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi guys, everyday I don't do anything. I just eat and sleep, I want to serve but then there is this feeling of not wanting to do anything, should I just fight? Why the fck am I posting this, this is pathetic. Why is this happening although, if we know why we can fix it.

A lot of people have that problem or have overcome it.I still fight it.You gotta exercise and you get more energy.Get mad at yourself and kick your own ass.It would help maybe if you could get someone to check on you at first.Make a thoughform that is your drill Sargent.Id better do all that too.

A lack of motivation can be caused by low levels of bioelectricity, a dirty aura, ora weak solar chakra. Cleaning you aura and building an aura of protection daily, multiple times daily is better, will keep negative energies from sticking to you and causing you problems.

How to Clean Your Aura http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html   Aura of Protection http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html   Meditation for Protection http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic10007.html   You can absorb energy from the sun or visualize yourself in a golden aura and affirm “I am always safe, secure, protected, and healthy in every way,” 108 times. The protection working can be done multiple times a day.

The mantra RA can be used to empower your solar chakra. Other techniques for empowering your solar chakra are on the Joy of Satan website.

Solar Chakra Meditation
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html  

Attachments :
<ol>Hitler-164287.JPG</ol>1) You need a routine, Kundalini AND Hata Yoga will do the trick. Do it every day, you have the time.

Hatha (Physical) Yoga
https://web.archive.org/web/20150603001 ... OUTINE.zip

2) You most likely masturbate almost every day (too much). Do it twice a week maximum. The reason for this is because sperm is vital energy, and by masturbating this much you're depleting yourself of this vital fluid; Your body wastes resources and energy by replenishing that fluid; Also, when you orgasm without directing the energy with intention and visualization you most likely unwillingly waste mental and spiritual energy, and this leaves you with no motivation and prana.

3) You need philosophy, morality, you need to read.

Start with The Kybalion, is a short read.

The Kybalion Index
Hail Satan
Hail the Gods
Hail the Daemons

pic related

The ONLY problem i have with not doing the meditations is that my phone takes ALL the time from me and i cantbdo RTRs without it. Because i watch videos with it and look for messages from Joy of Satan groups. And i wont be also able to see the newest RTRs when they come. But i have anxiety that heals when i do not be with my phone. I also exercise and do meditation when im not with my phone. My parents would also LOVE if i would not be with my phone and i would also do the homethings that my mom asks me to do. But i also CANT be without my phone, because then i wouldnt be able to check any messages or RTRs that come. Any helps?

Use self discipline and avoid watching videos for extended periods of time on your phone. I unsubscribed from the group and do not receive emails every time a new message is posted. I am still a member of the group and can look at messages. You can unsubscribe from the emails without leaving the group.

If being away from your phone causes you anxiety, then there is an underlying emotional issue or mental hang-up. To find the root of the problem, you can go into a trance and ask yourself what the source of the anxiety is. Once you are aware of the root of the anxiety, you can fix it and free yourself from the anxiety.

Another option is to use the rune WUNJO (WAUNYO is the more powerful version). WAUNYO can be used to banish irrational fear and depression and heal yourself.

The Three Steps of Witchcraft http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Steps.html   The Runic Kabalah and Satan's Magickal Squares PDFs and Audio Mp3s
 http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Audio_Mp3s.htm   Explanation of the More Powerful Version of the Runes http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post745.html
  Magick needs to be timed with astrology. Starting a spell during sub-optimal astrological conditions can cause the spell to be severely weakened or fail. A spell should be started during the day and hour of the planet that rules the particular working. For example, the sun rules health. You would want to start a healing spell on Thursday (the day of Jupiter which amplifies white magick) or Sunday (the day of the sun) during the hours of Jupiter or the sun. The moon sign at the time you start a spell should also be good for the magickal working you are doing. Chronos XP is a program that reveals the planetary hours of the day. There are also iphone apps. “Hours” by Sirius Lab Ltd or “Lunar Calendar by Vyacheslav Petrukhin, that show the planetary hours of the day.   Chronos XP http://chronosxp.sourceforge.net/en/    Timing your Magick with the Moon http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... iming.html     The moon should NOT be void when you start a spell or magickal working. Starting any magickal working during a void moon will cause it to fail.  A magickal working can be performed for multiple days. Doing a multi-day magickal working is much more powerful than a one-shot ritual. Make sure the moon is not void when you start the magickal working. On later days, the moon can be void when you perform the spell as the magickal working has already been started. Doing a spell every day for 40 days is extremely powerful as doing a spell for 40 days makes it permanent.     The Void of Course Moon http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/VOID.html    Void Moon Times http://www.moontracks.com/void_of_cours ... dates.html   

Damn,dude.Do you not have a laptop or any such thing?Just write down the rituals and meditations you need and the times you are to do them and if you miss them then feel a sense of shame.Discipline you know.Y you know what it's all for and what happens if you don't do them right?Not punishment but damnation.Remember what I said here when you've got your nose in your phone ignoring things and I'll remember you the next time I'm slacking and wasting time while justifying it.Seriously I will.
-Hail to the Father.

I had this problem myself too a while ago. What i did is make all my practices a MUST. If i dont do it, i risk punishment. In other words, the punishment is literally not doing it. It makes me feel... Shameful, unhappy, and angry at myself. Affirm it to yourself daily that you must do what needs to be done and it will pick up and get you good. Schedules are good too. Doesnt have to be exact but like for instance 'Morning meditation, afternoon yoga, night meditation, midnight working/RTR.'

Could you make a working to get motivation to do meditations? Like that i could advance myself? Is there a rune for that? And what affirmation should i use?

Because i want to dedicate my WHOLE life to Satan, so that He can be most proud of one of His sons. But the thing is, i cant overcome the ONE obstacle that is lack of motivation. So is there a rune and an affirmation to have motivation. To like feel that "DAMN! It feels that i need to do meditation!" Like i said. I cant do it myself no matter how hard i try.

[/IMG]no matter what. [/B]Thats just like 20 mins, if you meditate on the energy for 5 mins after you are done. Just try to put all your power in this one RTR, and it will be useful aswell, without taking much time. Do this for like 1 week, and then start adding another RTR. Just do it gradually, but once you have set an amount, stick to it. And dont skip any days no matter what happens.

<b [/IMG] [/B]

"harrilehtosaari@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 19:31 Freitag, 29.Juli 2016:

Because i want to dedicate my WHOLE life to Satan, so that He can be most proud of one of His sons. But the thing is, i cant overcome the ONE obstacle that is lack of motivation. So is there a rune and an affirmation to have motivation. To like feel that "DAMN! It feels that i need to do meditation!" Like i said. I cant do it myself no matter how hard i try.

There is a rune you can use to enhance willpower, but you really should meditate along with using runes. You will not advance at all if you do not meditate.

I also hope you are Dedicated. Because you put yourself in mortal danger doing these meditations without being Dedicated.

If you are Dedicated then it's best to start a daily regiment like this. This is a good place for you to start.

http://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hood ... rogram.pdf

The base number for the Sugil rune is 8, so you would vibrate it 8 times, or 16, or 24, or 32 and so on. Pick whichever number works best for your working. Getting a diamond to go along with the Sugil rune is not necessary.

SOWILO
Germanic: Sugil (Sowilo)
Gothic: Sauil
Norse: Sól
Anglo-Saxon: Sigel
Icelandic: Sól
Norwegian: Sol
Old Danish: Sulu
Old German: Sil, Sigo, Sulhil Sowilo is the rune of the Sun and can be used in masculine magick. Sowilo is a rune of invincibility, and final triumph. This rune is movement and action and bestows the will to take action. It symbolizes the chakras and the lightening bolt, spark of life. Kundalini is like lightening and flashes in the brain when it connects with the 6th chakra. Sowilo is used to strengthen the will and confidence. It has both shielding and combative properties. Used in understanding the energy forces in the world and on the astral. When used with other runes, it activates and empowers them. It can be used in meditation and to empower the chakras. Brings out one’s leadership abilities and one’s ability to inspire others. Enhances one’s strength of spirit. Gem is the diamond.
<font>
<font>Also, make sure you avoid a void of course moon when beginning any meditation, and or rune. After the first day of any working the void of course moon will not affect your meditation/working.

Okay Honey. Let me give you some pennies for thought. 

First I would suggest invoking fire and earth. Like do fire for a while. 7 breathes every other day. 
Then do earth for a bit. You need to change your soul. 
Also, your message how to stop being a lazy fuck. This denotes anger. You have anger and hatred for yourself. You are very hard on yourself. You have a very perfectionist attitude. You set goals that are too high for yourself and then when you fail you feel diminished. 
I feel like.... You have never been able to express yourself. Like people have just beat you down. I see parental figures yelling at you. 
 You take all this to heart and come down very hard on yourself. You feel alot of pent up aggression and rage. But you cant find an outlet to express it. This inner torment is what is zapping all your energy. 
 I also sense a bit of sadness. But I will not dig into that, as I feel that is personal. 
 I feel like you need to take up a sport like basketball. That or my advise would be to go walking. Walk until you get a high. You need to expel this nervous energy out of you. Release all this pent up anger. Feel liberated and confident in yourself. Be patient with yourself. Accept your flaws and make attainable goals. 
Once you can do this, I believe meditations will be much easier for you. As you will enjoy them. You will enjoy empowering yourself. While these blocks are getting in the way of empowerment because they are dis-empowering thoughts. Thus they are attracting just that. Dis-empowerment and the depravity of the self. 

In my opinion, dedication and commitment are more important than motivation. You don't have to feel like doing something, just make a schedule and stick to it. If you keep doing it, even when it's hard and you might not feel like doing it, it will become easier with time. Just relax and get into a routine. I know it can be very hard, but we can't always wait until we feel like doing something. Void meditation can be helpful-if I let my mind control me, I can always think up excuses to not do what I know I need to. But if I control my mind, I can just force myself to do what I need to do.

What affirmation do i use for that? What day would it be best to start? Also, if i do it 40 days, will it be permanent? That i would meditate every day no matter what?

Harrilehtosaari,

You can start any day but make sure to avoid the void of course moon for that day. Any day after that in the working and the moon will not affect your working. A good affirmation to try would be

"The Sugil rune is permenantly abolishing all laziness, and is increasing my will and confidence to their max."

I'll quote High Priest Hooded Cobra here " Let none stop you, not even your own self".

You have to have the will to meditate. As others have stated here, begin a routine, and add on meditations when you feel it comfortable to do so. In other words, when you get routine down, and would like to add more.
After 40 days it has been ingraved into the Soul. You can also do an additional 40 days if you feel it is necessary, or you can also do an 80 day, or 90 day working if you feel it necessary.

Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back