Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to slowly convert my friends?

carri.capps

I want my friends to be Satanists too but I can't think of any ideas for slowly converting them since most of them are Christians, even though they usually go along with what I say, think and do most times. With most of them knowing full well I'm a Satanist and I've even told them not to try and push their Jesus crap on me, which they at least respect unlike other Jesus Jackasses I know. Any ideas? Thanks.

Well you don't really "convert" them per se. All Satanists do to outsiders is open them a door and show them our teachings and everything they need to become SS. It's their choice if they want to convert or not, they do it out of their free will. We don't force them to join. "Enlightening" them is a better word to use, but again it's all out of their free will, we merely show them the facts.

If they have no problems you can tell them what SS is about. Just better when you have a friendly conversation, not a religious debate or something. Ask them first what do they think you believe in, so you can clear their misconceptions. Or even show them stuff from exposingchristianity.com that their religion is a hoax. If they do respect you then chances are that they will listen, or at least consider what you say. Only hardcore jewsus freaks usually do not.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "carri.capps" <carri.capps@... wrote:

I want my friends to be Satanists too but I can't think of any ideas for slowly converting them since most of them are Christians, even though they usually go along with what I say, think and do most times. With most of them knowing full well I'm a Satanist and I've even told them not to try and push their Jesus crap on me, which they at least respect unlike other Jesus Jackasses I know. Any ideas? Thanks.

introduce them to expsoingchristianity.com and the joyofsatan website.

------------------------------
On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 8:08 PM EDT carri.capps wrote:

Like fire_starter said, just tell them that youre a spiritual satanist and show them jos and thats it, dont try to push it on them, i dont know for you but the first time i read the jos homepage, i felt like i was at the right place at the right moment and that everything applied to me. The ones that are interested will let you know secretly after a couple of times, and maybe , make sure these are real friends,i have 2 groups of friends, both are really good friends and would support me in everything, but i knew i could only tell one group about spiritual satanism, the other one is too mentally manipulated by the jew society and would think i turned crazy or something. The other group, i told only 1 very close friend and he asked me to show him the site, he said he respected my beliefs but that it was too much for him, the other friends of the group know but they dont mind and i think they believe me when i talk about meditation and experiences with ghosts/entities.
Be sure of what will be your friend reactions before telling them and DONT push it on them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Well you don't really "convert" them per se. All Satanists do to outsiders is open them a door and show them our teachings and everything they need to become SS. It's their choice if they want to convert or not, they do it out of their free will. We don't force them to join. "Enlightening" them is a better word to use, but again it's all out of their free will, we merely show them the facts.

If they have no problems you can tell them what SS is about. Just better when you have a friendly conversation, not a religious debate or something. Ask them first what do they think you believe in, so you can clear their misconceptions. Or even show them stuff from exposingchristianity.com that their religion is a hoax. If they do respect you then chances are that they will listen, or at least consider what you say. Only hardcore jewsus freaks usually do not.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "carri.capps" <carri.capps@ wrote:

Try to point out as many truths to them as possible. Try to let them understand that most of what is commonly "known" is a lie. For example, maybe even pointing out a 30 page report on how the diary of anne frank is false might get them to wake up. You would be surprised how the right truth can just make someones head snap, and allow them to think of the world in a different light. I used to talk to a old friend of mine, who is now a satanist, and he listened to a lot of the things that i said, but never took it so seriously. But One day i was Ranting lol and i said that the fact that you have a subconscious feeling that Satan is more real than god(YhVH) could be your subconscious mind telling you that Satan really is Mankinds true god and that he has probably had a past life with Enki. The only reason i brought this up to him was because he told me he got the shakes when i was talking to him about Enki. (Which has happened to a few people who i talk to.)
But there are others ways such as tracts, leaving links, and other things. Just remember dont give up spreading the truth, but do realize when someone is a lost cause.
_

talk about it and how cool it is tell them about the powers of satan and talk about how demons are good and tell them how demons are bad and also tell them satans intentions and how old are you truethfully
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, July 7, 2012 11:16 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] How to slowly convert my friends?

introduce them to expsoingchristianity.com and the joyofsatan website.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back