Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to send healing energy?

hail.enki

I have read the Satanic Healing page, but that requires the person to be physically with you at the time through channeling energy through the hand chakra which is drawn from the earth.

How can you heal someone who is not with you at the time?

You can use Tantra/Sex Magick. It works very well, and the person doesnt have to be with you at the time. You just have to be able to visualize the person. You send the energy from Orgasm to the person, and program it to heal them by visualizing it lighting up there Aura until it is shining brilliantly and affirming what you want it to do. Or, you direct the energy to a specific Chakra or part of the body according to what is wrong with the person.   It has worked well for me in the past.   Hail Lord Satan!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2009 6:10:19 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] How to send healing energy?

I have read the Satanic Healing page, but that requires the person to be physically with you at the time through channeling energy through the hand chakra which is drawn from the earth.

How can you heal someone who is not with you at the time?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back