Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to remove/reduce indecisiveness?

sinbad

I'm not sure what's causing it, but there is a lack of firmness, I think relating to Libra.

This indecisiveness contradicts what is present elsewhere in the chart.

I have a tendency to think things through all the way to the end, and take a while to come to a firm decision because of this, which slows down my ability to make more quick judgements in faster-paced environments.

What is the best way to tackle this, to be more firm and become decisive quicker?

Expose yourself to situations where there are consequences if you don't make a decision.

Don't let yourself have time to think. You will learn to go with your gut.

I'm not sure what's causing it, but there is a lack of firmness, I think relating to Libra.

This indecisiveness contradicts what is present elsewhere in the chart.

I have a tendency to think things through all the way to the end, and take a while to come to a firm decision because of this, which slows down my ability to make more quick judgements in faster-paced environments.

What is the best way to tackle this, to be more firm and become decisive quicker?
you're right, this indecisiveness takes a lot of time and energy, and you miss opportunities. I used to be indecisive too, it helped me to get yes/no answers. then I answered faster. Then, my third eye helped me distinguish truth from untruth, whether it will happen or not. you need to meditate more. P.S. use translator

I have this problem too. And also have a steong libra emphasis on my chart. Its a chronic life long problem Ive had with indecisiveness. I even had to summon a Demon to help me make a major decision in my life because for the life of me I cant decide whats the better choice.

This is a trait of your character and being, in which I see nothing wrong. You may have developed a more analytical way of reasoning and thinking, which is actually a quality that pays off over time. It is an excellent quality, which allows you to observe every area and quickly gather information. Often in life it is not enough to be "yes" or "no", but to evaluate negative and positive traits of each part. Being analytical is a peculiarity of the Libra sign.
What in this case would allow you to develop clearer thinking would be the scale of your personal priorities and values. In fact, analytics is one thing, your being and your needs are another.
However, if indecision is caused by feelings of docility (you think always about what others would say about your decision) and weakness, or inexperience (which leads to a feeling of inferiority and awe, in reality even in contexts of inexperience you should make the decision based on your values and priorities, after gathering informations), such as insecurity and fears, it is better to work on them in a different way. In this case I would perform spiritual work in order to build my personal security, self-esteem, and social presence, so as to avoid getting lost in this type of feeling, developing clearer thinking.
Often it is circumstances that lead us into feelings that make us hesitate in our choices, but with a clear and firm mind we are able to see within ourselves and recognize what is best to do.

This is a trait of your character and being, in which I see nothing wrong. You may have developed a more analytical way of reasoning and thinking, which is actually a quality that pays off over time. It is an excellent quality, which allows you to observe every area and quickly gather information. Often in life it is not enough to be "yes" or "no", but to evaluate negative and positive traits of each part. Being analytical is a peculiarity of the Libra sign.
What in this case would allow you to develop clearer thinking would be the scale of your personal priorities and values. In fact, analytics is one thing, your being and your needs are another.
However, if indecision is caused by feelings of docility (you think always about what others would say about your decision) and weakness, or inexperience (which leads to a feeling of inferiority and awe, in reality even in contexts of inexperience you should make the decision based on your values and priorities, after gathering informations), such as insecurity and fears, it is better to work on them in a different way. In this case I would perform spiritual work in order to build my personal security, self-esteem, and social presence, so as to avoid getting lost in this type of feeling, developing clearer thinking.
Often it is circumstances that lead us into feelings that make us hesitate in our choices, but with a clear and firm mind we are able to see within ourselves and recognize what is best to do.
Very nice said and I was watching this thread for a while also to see what others can say. Thanks for this answer :)

It's more so due to perfectionistic/Virgo tendencies. When I am allowed to operate in that slower, detail oriented way, I consistently produce world class results. But otherwise, it becomes mediocre dregs.

I need that time to evaluate and fine-tune things, but my current environment doesn't really value, prioritise, nor allow that type of decision making style.

People will see you as weak and indecisive, and unable to lead others because it's falsely perceived as a lack of confidence, and they will likewise lose confidence in you. It's more about quick reaction times to sudden unexpected problems, akin to a military campaign-like terrain or atmosphere. And I want to achieve the best of both worlds: strategic foresight + reactionary. To be less mental and more "present" to external stimuli, without losing the powers of the mental.

I was wondering if there was a working that could better fascilitate that.

I appreciate everyone's advice so far!

The problem, from what I understand, is not "indecision", but your personal charisma in certain context. Maybe it was others who accused you of being an indecisive person, a judgment you will have heard so often that it is an attribute you give yourself. What I would do is work on social presence, charisma, and personal confidence.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back