Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to read emotions

Bmwm3gtr

Is there a way to read other people's feelings
(emotions)?
And are the gods perfect in every way?

Is there a way to read other people's feelings
(emotions)?
And are the gods perfect in every way?
Empowering your third eye can allow you to see auras when you advance further. If you're adept in seeing auras and colors you can easily understand the current mood, feeling, or undergoing emotions of someone just by looking at him. You can also achieve this with the "ball of light meditation" in the JoS.

The gods are souls who reached an extreme level of advancement, they have distinctions dictated by their hierarchical system, read this
But in our eyes, they are, for understandable reasons, perfect in every way.

I don’t think we need to put in effort to read emotions/feelings. As we grow spiritually, these qualities gradually emerge.

And yes, our gods and goddesses are perfect in every way.

U can read their body language, like for example the police in the airport, like most of people get nervous when they lie. About the gods being perfect, is something we humans cannot understand, perfection. It's a ideal I guess

Other than what the other have said, there are probably books on this, since there is much things coded in people's non-verbal communication.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back