Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to please Lucifer and his Demons?

Well, I'm underage and have not yet made ​​the commitment and I do not know how to please (read on the website that he understands, but I wanted to show my appreciation for him) or Demons Lucifer, I only meditate for long while, but it has something else I can show love for the father? For now I am not independent. What things can I do to please them, or to communicate with them or something?

Poems, drawings, spritual warfare etc.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "henrique123789456" <otpokemonblog@... wrote:

Well, I'm underage and have not yet made ​​the commitment and I do not know how to please (read on the website that he understands, but I wanted to show my appreciation for him) or Demons Lucifer, I only meditate for long while, but it has something else I can show love for the father? For now I am not independent. What things can I do to please them, or to communicate with them or something?

Do a thanksgiving ritual and sincerely show your appreciation. 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 9:15 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] How to please Lucifer and his Demons?

Meditation, and working on empowering yourself is one of the best things you can do. This is what Satan wants for us, and what makes Him most proud. Seeing us progress, grow and evolve on a spiritual level.
Keep practicing Power Meditation, and empowering your soul.
Also, if you feel ready, you can take a look at doing the Dedication Ritual, this is something that shouldn't be taken lightly, so if you're not ready, theres nothing wrong with waiting.

Once you're dedicated, you can perform rituals, and take part in destruction rituals and workings as well. You can do thanksgiving rituals, and also send energy to Satan and the Gods through ritual.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "henrique123789456" <otpokemonblog@... wrote:

Father Satan is happy when we meditate daily and advance
work hard too
Laziness is always sign , people don't care
When you care for Satan and the Gods
you will do anything to make them happy
getting out of the comfort zone is always a must.

But please high priestess I would like to ask you if the HP Maxine is alright at Oklahoma beacuse I heard my brothers saying she resides in Oklahoma .thank you Hail. Satan. Hail. Asmoday Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 15:31:37 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: How to please Lucifer and his Demons?
work hard too

How do I meditate and how do I pray for the things I want

High Priestess Myla Limlal <limlal8@... wrote:

work hard too

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back