Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

how to overcome obstacle caused by saturn or other planet?

kruser_sabs

If I know that I am going to get misfortune just because of my planets by reading astrology chart,then how would i overcome them? Is there any particular way or rituals to overcome them because i found not any information for overcoming obstacles that are being caused by planets.

use the kabbalistic squares keep up your power meditation and aura of protection.

------------------------------
On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 12:43 PM EDT kruser_sabs wrote:

If I know that I am going to get misfortune just because of my planets by reading astrology chart,then how would i overcome them? Is there any particular way or rituals to overcome them because i found not any information for overcoming obstacles that are being caused by planets.

And program your aura to deflect Saturn's energy into your enemies.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

use the kabbalistic squares keep up your power meditation and aura of protection.

doing a saturn kaballa (Satan's Magical Squares) will help with that http://satans666squares.webs.com/index.htmThere is a sermon by H.P. Maxine called Fate of the Soul which can be found here http://satanslibrary.webs.com/Joy%20of% ... ermons.pdf which talks all about this.I hope this points you in the right direction.Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 11:43 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] how to overcome obstacle caused by saturn or other planet?

I was like that too once. But you come to realize things aren't always as bad as you fear. Astrology isn't that deterministic, especially not for those of us who develop ourselves spiritually. The best thing you can do is take Shannon's advice and try not to dwell on the negatives too much.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

All chakras should be opened for working with kabalistic squares,isn't it? It is written there on JoS. Unfortunetly,my chakras aren't opened yet and i'm new to meditation. I guess,programming aura to deflect saturn's energy into enemies would be easy for a newbie like me.

Kruser

Awww... Let's see if we do develop our spiritual level then we don't have to be worried about the saturn's effect in our lives uh huh?

Kruser

<td val[/IMG]Opening your chakras should be the first thing you do.You can not work with your soul energy with them being open.I would suggest that be first on your meditation list of things to do.Your soul has to be open to do any kind of magic or working.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: how to overcome obstacle caused by saturn or other planet?
Sent: Tue, Jun 19, 2012 8:10:43 AM

<td val[/IMG]   All chakras should be opened for working with kabalistic squares,isn't it? It is written there on JoS. Unfortunetly,my chakras aren't opened yet and i'm new to meditation. I guess,programming aura to deflect saturn's energy into enemies would be easy for a newbie like me.

Kruser [/TD]

Yeah, I think so. It was difficult at the beginning, but after empowering myself it doesn't even phase me. SO yes, empower yourself. You should also be prepared to fight enemies, as they will use astrological trends against you whenever they can.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kruser <kruser_sabs@... wrote:

Awww... Let's see if we do develop our spiritual level then we don't have to be worried about the saturn's effect in our lives uh huh?

Kruser

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back