Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to open the third eye ?

freddddddd93

I did exactly what was explained on the website like 10 times but never felt anything special going on in the third eye area. I dunno what they mean by "electroshock" while pressing my thumbnail on my index maybe thats the thing im doing wrong. Please help me Im kinda new to all this stuff so please be precise, thanks in advance :)

Try not to focus on getting it perfect. If you couldn't feel the electro shock than that is ok.Now before you just jump in and say "my third eye doesn't work" try meditating on it. The third eye must be meditated upon regularly for the energy to get flowing and your third eye to really open fully. Here is a meditation for the third eye. (Just scroll down to the bottom)http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.htmlDo this for one week and record if you have any signs that it may be working. Remember that not all signs are the same. When I opened my third eye, I didn't get any of the symptoms that were listed on the JOS. Before the opening, I felt a lot of pressure in my third eye. Directly after the meditation, I felt light headed, freed, happy, and more mature. Like my mind had changed slightly.So not all symptoms will be the same after the opening of the third eye. But here are a few common ones to look for.Pressure in the third eye, strange dreams, seeing energy, colors, auras, having a strong intuition.    |
  |
_|_
  |

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*

www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 12:06 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] How to open the third eye ?

I did exactly what was explained on the website like 10 times but never felt anything special going on in the third eye area. I dunno what they mean by "electroshock" while pressing my thumbnail on my index maybe thats the thing im doing wrong. Please help me Im kinda new to all this stuff so please be precise, thanks in advance :)

Try pressing on the area where your 3rd eye is first so you know where your supposed to be focusing on, if you focus on it long enough it should start to tingle.  As for the electric shock its more of a tingle like when you shock your self with static electrisity.  You need to press them together kind of hard to get it going at first.Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]

Thank you I've been meditating on it every day for a week and I had some strange hallucination when i was almost sleep... i tried contacting Astaroth several times but it never worked and that night i had my eyes closed and saw an of eye opening... that freaked me out so i opened my eyes and started seeing a kind of lion traced in red yawning at me but with no sound.. then i turned around and saw a small snake and then a spider i dunno if i was dreaming or not but in my opinion it was real since afterward i saw an image of Astaroth and she had the same lion i saw by her side and i didnt know it when i had that hallucination.. the snake prolly symbolized Satan but im not too sure about the spider... do you think thats a sign its starting to open? and what would the spider signify?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sabrina White <b1u3_f1utt3rb33@... wrote:

Try pressing on the area where your 3rd eye is first so you know where your supposed to be focusing on, if you focus on it long enough it should start to tingle.  As for the electric shock its more of a tingle like when you shock your self with static electrisity.  You need to press them together kind of hard to get it going at first.
Hail Satan!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

"Hallucination" is not the correct word to use, it's called a psychic vision. The word hallucination implies that you're seeing something that isn't real like when on drugs, but yours IS real.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "freddddddd93" <frederikgp@... wrote:

Thank you I've been meditating on it every day for a week and I had some strange hallucination when i was almost sleep... i tried contacting Astaroth several times but it never worked and that night i had my eyes closed and saw an of eye opening... that freaked me out so i opened my eyes and started seeing a kind of lion traced in red yawning at me but with no sound.. then i turned around and saw a small snake and then a spider i dunno if i was dreaming or not but in my opinion it was real since afterward i saw an image of Astaroth and she had the same lion i saw by her side and i didnt know it when i had that hallucination.. the snake prolly symbolized Satan but im not too sure about the spider... do you think thats a sign its starting to open? and what would the spider signify?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sabrina White <b1u3_f1utt3rb33@ wrote:

Try pressing on the area where your 3rd eye is first so you know where your supposed to be focusing on, if you focus on it long enough it should start to tingle.  As for the electric shock its more of a tingle like when you shock your self with static electrisity.  You need to press them together kind of hard to get it going at first.
Hail Satan!

I also have a question relating to the third eye, while meditating can you visualize yourself empowering the 3rd eye from a third person perspective? i try physically looking at it and my eyes get strained and my focus ruined.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "freddddddd93" <frederikgp@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sabrina White <b1u3_f1utt3rb33@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back