Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to Meditate to create my own Life

Dekan Akca

Hey guys hope y'all are fine. I got a question for y'all. Does anyone know about a type of meditation that I can do to be able to create my own Life (law of attraction) ? Like thinking of something to make it happen or something like that. And how long do I need to meditate per day? 

There's no specific Meditation for that. LOA is constantly working. You can do specific mediations for specific things like,  health, money or protection.. Etc.  The more you do your power meditations though,  the more you are able to focus and your energy gets more prominent. This can cause the thoughts  you think about the most to manifest a bit faster.
On Mar 31, 2016 6:07 AM, "Dekan Akca dekan.akca@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hey guys hope y'all are fine. I got a question for y'all. Does anyone know about a type of meditation that I can do to be able to create my own Life (law of attraction) ? Like thinking of something to make it happen or something like that. And how long do I need to meditate per day? 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back