Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to masturbate normally?

donotfearthetruth

Sorry for the lame title, I seriously don't know what else to call it...

Anyways, the point of this post is regarding masturbation (obviously ?), and I wanted to ask anyone who might be knowledgeable enough to help me.

My problem is that ever since I first started masturbating, like the very first time everyone gets in puberty and hormones start to play a role, etc., I've noticed that I instinctively crossed my legs to masturbate, not like the majority of women who do it with open legs.

It upsets me because they can enjoy sex and reach orgasm no problem, while I cannot, no matter how hard I tried, no matter how much I relaxed and let go.

You're all probably gonna say: Just do it with open legs and don't cross them!!
Believe me, I've tried that and it doesn't work AT ALL for me..... It just starts out with pleasurable feeling (you know, when you build yourself to orgasm and all) and then it all fades away and you just cannot continue to an orgasm.

I've tried multiple times to go for an orgasm with crossed legs and upon the orgasm, open my legs and the feeling just disappears WITHOUT any kind of pleasure. It disappears into the thin air.....

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do???

I'd appreciate any possible help, many thanks!

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!
HAIL LADY LERAJE FOREVER!

I would venture to say that your legs being crossed simulates the feeling of security that you probably need to feel in order to enjoy or even engage in sex.

There is nothing wrong with this as sex is an act of expression so whatever feels most comfortable for you is just fine.

You do not have to do it a certain way (opening your legs) and certainly what others consider *normal* may not be as normal for you.

Being comfortable with yourself and with the idea that no matter what you're doing, you're doing it right maybe the key to unlocking the elusive O.

Sure, let's say it's that then.

But how can I enjoy sex? It just doesn't work for me the way I want it to... if I contribute and cross my legs to masturbate during sex in order to reach an orgasm, I am just going to crush my partners penis or hurt him in some way... so I don't know...

Perhaps the feeling of him being on top of you, and in you will provide the same feeling of security therefore the need to cross your legs in that situation will be null.

Btw, the feeling of a partner inside of me doesn't really feel "secure" for me, it makes me feel like I just want to get away. I don't know, maybe I just haven't experienced it with the right person.

Hmm. I suppose. But I prefer being on the bottom rather than the top. Mostly because being on top is painful for me in the sense that I cannot fully sit down in a straight position as my cervix after bumping to it or even my sides is extremely painful.

I have one last question, is this going to be for the rest of my life, etc.? I want to reach an orgasm during sex, but it upsets me how I just am capable of pleasuring my partner, but when it comes to me, its like my g-spot that would help me reach an orgasm disappears and I just can feel slight pleasure, but never an orgasm... it greatly frustrates me..

Have you tried using energy and affirmations to make some progress on this?

If not, then I cannot make comment as to how long it will last.

Also, I was referring to him being on top, not you although *makes me feel like I want to get away* maybindicate some underlying issues which need to be resolved before you are able to thoroughly enjoy sex with a partner.

I am doing a working,it seems to help me a lot.

But I've delt with some nasty people, including a pedophile...... so it made it hard on me.

I think what happened in my early years as a child also caused me to behave like this.

I had sex with a woman who would like to unite her legs tighty after being penetrated in order her clotoris to be more stimulated. In truth it does not hurt. You can start by a conventional position then ask your partner to try it out during the sex then switch position here and there.

---In [email protected], <donotfearthetruth@... wrote :

But how can I enjoy sex? It just doesn't work for me the way I want it to... if I contribute and cross my legs to masturbate during sex in order to reach an orgasm, I am just going to crush my partners penis or hurt him in some way... so I don't know...

Adding to my reply, you can also do the position where you cross your legs and rest them togheter in one of your partner's shoulder, while he's kneeling. Or from behind, while you rest in your belly.

---In [email protected], <egon88@... wrote :

I had sex with a woman who would like to unite her legs tighty after being penetrated in order her clotoris to be more stimulated. In truth it does not hurt. You can start by a conventional position then ask your partner to try it out during the sex then switch position here and there.

---In [email protected], <donotfearthetruth@... wrote :

Really? Okay, I'm glad then! :)

But a straight penis would work here more than a curved one, just saying from experience.

It never hurts to try various positions, as others have said :) However, from my experience, being on top can help as it allows you to rub your clitoris against your partner and take enough time to orgasm. The reason me and my boyfriend tried this was he kept coming WAY more quickly when he was on top. Also it's not a bad thing to have separate orgasms/ one person masturbates first 

I understand, thank you. But it never worked out for me, not even fingering or "eating out". NOTHING! It frustrated me to no end! But when I do it alone, I reach it.... *Sigh* It greatly upsets me how blocked I am... No worries tho, gonna change that with time!

If it's in the soul you can do a free the soul working similar to this one too ;)

Oh btw, I payed more extra attention to when I'm pleasuring myself and I noticed that if I try to go for an orgasm with spread legs, I feel like it's building up and then as if the "knot" was too thin, it breaks every time and I am unable to enjoy myself.

Yesterday I was enjoying myself with my Incubus and my left ovary started to hurt like CRAZY painfully, I couldn't move at all....

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back