Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to make your body repell knife cuts and stab.

tecyn

Okay, I should have posted this long ago, but I have been in the wilderness, lmao, learning the way of the spirits of African traditional religion for blacks.

So straight to the point. This is a very basic and easy stuff to do, I want you all to try this and see the result then I will post more interesting charms we can do on here.

Requirements

1. Stubborn grass
2. Alligator pepper (7 seed needed) (although this pepper is optional if you can't get it, all other necessary)
3. Dry gin like chelsea dry gin, must be plain gin and not colored.

How to do this.

Simply root the stubborn grass with your toe, clip together from the bottom with your toe the stubborn grass and uproot with your leg (if you can't do this, use your hand but feet Is preferable, so try your best)

After uprooting it from the ground, take it home and cut the root out, was the grass so it's clean then, fold together In your hands (add 7 seed of alligator pepper if you have any) and eat it, then take your chelsea dry gin and pour in a glass, half glass cup of that is okay, then drink it while chewing the grass and say the following prayer "let me body become stubborn like this grass and repel every knife cut and stab, cutlass, sword, dagger" and then swallow.

That's all.

You can test your self with a knife gently by striking your hand with a knife and see.

Don't be scared, it works.

I will drop the one for bullets, although as I go one, things will become more advanced and some materials needed for some charm might require you to other them online or otherwise.

Until then.

"hail Satan! "

" hail astaroth! "

-tecyn-

Hello mr man ,i have google the stubborn weed but google gave me many weeds and also the alligator seed i  think you should upload picture for us to known what it is.may be in my local environment we may call it different name .and concerning the dry gin i known a gin call in nigeria language ogoglo ,can it be use intead .

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 4:52, tecyn@... [BlacksforSatan]<[email protected] wrote:   Okay, I should have posted this long ago, but I have been in the wilderness, lmao, learning the way of the spirits of African traditional religion for blacks.

So straight to the point. This is a very basic and easy stuff to do, I want you all to try this and see the result then I will post more interesting charms we can do on here.

Requirements

1. Stubborn grass
2. Alligator pepper (7 seed needed) (although this pepper is optional if you can't get it, all other necessary)

How to do this.

Simply root the stubborn grass with your toe, clip together from the bottom with your toe the stubborn grass and uproot with your leg (if you can't do this, use your hand but feet Is preferable, so try your best)

After uprooting it from the ground, take it home and cut the root out, was the grass so it's clean then, fold together In your hands (add 7 seed of alligator pepper if you have any) and eat it, then take your chelsea dry gin and pour in a glass, half glass cup of that is okay, then drink it while chewing the grass and say the following prayer "let me body become stubborn like this grass and repel every knife cut and stab, cutlass, sword, dagger" and then swallow.

That's all.

You can test your self with a knife gently by striking your hand with a knife and see.

I will drop the one for bullets, although as I go one, things will become more advanced and some materials needed for some charm might require you to other them online or otherwise.

Until then.

"hail Satan! "

" hail astaroth! "

-tecyn-

Sorry for late reply. Been very busy

Okay here is the link to alligator pepper image https://imgur.com/WAHgYZ9

Here is link to the type of stubborn grass to be used.

Link for stubborn grass https://imgur.com/n16U8S1

I also forgot to add, if you have a kitchen knife St home, please put on the floor, stand on it and do this, stand on it, put everything in your mouth while standing on it, say prayers and eat. That's all.

Google is always giving me some sort of  shit ,the alligator pepper ,and the stubborn weed is corrupt .google always says the address is not valid ,i think @tecyn should upload pictures  intead.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, Oct 21, 2017 at 20:09, tecyn@... [BlacksforSatan]<[email protected] wrote:   Sorry for late reply. Been very busy

I also forgot to add, if you have a kitchen knife St home, please put on the floor, stand on it and do this, stand on it, put everything in your mouth while standing on it, say prayers and eat. That's all.

Finally I have done the ritual but I have not try any knife.

On Sun, Oct 22, 2017 at 13:46, Don Say<donsay2012@... wrote: Google is always giving me some sort of  shit ,the alligator pepper ,and the stubborn weed is corrupt .google always says the address is not valid ,i think @tecyn should upload pictures  intead.
On Sat, Oct 21, 2017 at 20:09, tecyn@... [BlacksforSatan]<[email protected] wrote:   Sorry for late reply. Been very busy

Don't stab your self with a knife. Just cut your hand slightly with it, like strike it gently, increase force when you see there is no blood and tell me the result on here.

Good day brothers and Sisters of JOS. I am experiencing talking in different language mostly when I am alone and when I gain consciousness is like nothing happened. Can anyone explain what is going on in my head?

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 4:52, tecyn@... [BlacksforSatan]<[email protected] wrote:   Okay, I should have posted this long ago, but I have been in the wilderness, lmao, learning the way of the spirits of African traditional religion for blacks.

Requirements

1. Stubborn grass

How to do this.

That's all.

Until then.

"hail Satan! "

" hail astaroth! "

-tecyn-

I have try my self with knife ,and I get cut ,the charm did not work for me ,or may be the teycyn made a mistake.

On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 20:24, Sam Nugba samnugba@... [BlacksforSatan]<[email protected] wrote:   Good day brothers and Sisters of JOS. I am experiencing talking in different language mostly when I am alone and when I gain consciousness is like nothing happened. Can anyone explain what is going on in my head?

Requirements

1. Stubborn grass

How to do this.

That's all.

Until then.

"hail Satan! "

" hail astaroth! "

-tecyn-

At a very advanced level like i read in initiation into hermetics you dont need all that just projecting the earth element would repel knife cuts,stub wounds e.t.c indian fakirs,yogis are known to do this you can even heal a wound instantly elemental magick is the highest magick  thats how adept mages like the druids,tibetan lamas are/were able to cause rain,earth quakes e.t.c  in tai chi chikung you can develop an iron body i have read of chi kung practitioners  who lie down and have a truck pass over them without a single scratch or broken bones this of course takes time to get to that level.....  We can all get there with consistent hard work in meditation and help the Gods of course  

I would think that one has to be able to put oneself into a trance for it to work. It's like the  Vodoun practitioners who can eat glass and not cut their mouth.Anyone have a spell for being able to put yourself into a trance?

On Saturday, October 28, 2017 11:48 AM, "Don Say donsay2012@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[email protected] wrote:

I have try my self with knife ,and I get cut ,the charm did not work for me ,or may be the teycyn made a mistake.

On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 20:24, Sam Nugba samnugba@... [BlacksforSatan]<[email protected] wrote:   Good day brothers and Sisters of JOS. I am experiencing talking in different language mostly when I am alone and when I gain consciousness is like nothing happened. Can anyone explain what is going on in my head?

Requirements

1. Stubborn grass

How to do this.

That's all.

Until then.

"hail Satan! "

" hail astaroth! "

-tecyn-

#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2

Sorry about that bro, I am currently away from home because I am very busy with work, so I promise once I get back home by Monday, I will review my book where I wrote almost everything I learnt during my stay with ATR priest in my country.

This stuffs do work, I will also post a video of me testing my self so you all will see and other stuffs. Please bear me with Me. Thank you.

Hail father Satan!

Tecyn, do NOT post a video or pictures of yourself. There are many people who would love to harm or ruin a Spiritual Satanist. A picture of you makes curses directed at you much more powerful. The Joy of Satan is cursed by enemy occult organizations and they will use a picture of you to curse you and ruin your life. There are other, safer ways of sharing information.

Are you saying the Joy Of Satan organization is cursed by other occult organizations or do they curse other occult organizations? I read that they shut down or tried to shut down  another Black Satanist online group. I joined this group because I am a Black  Satanist but I don't like using that word. I prefer to use  Ea/Enki when I am Envoking,Invoking him.  I  hope that the moderator reads this post. I would like to know their thoughts  of changing the name to Black's for Ea or Black's for Enki.
#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2

The Joy of Satan is cursed regularly. There are many enemy occult organizations that are cursing and trying to destroy the Joy of Satan. One such organization is the Vatican. The Vatican cursed the Joy of Satan using a 24 hour vigil on Easter years ago. We are in a spiritual war and the enemy considers the Joy of Satan a major threat.

If we are the children of the The true Creator Gentile God bless with so much powers why than you guys talk of fears of being harm by the enemy programs
Are we not protected by the Power of Hell?

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 22:33, johnson_akemi@... [BlacksforSatan]<[email protected] wrote:   The Joy of Satan is cursed regularly. There are many enemy occult organizations that are cursing and trying to destroy the Joy of Satan. One such organization is the Vatican. The Vatican cursed the Joy of Satan using a 24 hour vigil on Easter years ago. We are in a spiritual war and the enemy considers the Joy of Satan a major threat.

Satan and his Demons do not babysit us. They do not protect us against everything. If you get cursed because you posted your picture, Satan is not going to deflect the curse for you. Satan and his Demons believe in free will. Satan will let you make your own decisions, even if those decisions are poor. If you choose to get yourself cursed, Satan will let you experience the consequences of your decision.

Wow! 

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 18:51, johnson_akemi@... [BlacksforSatan]<[email protected] wrote:   Satan and his Demons do not babysit us. They do not protect us against everything. If you get cursed because you posted your picture, Satan is not going to deflect the curse for you. Satan and his Demons believe in free will. Satan will let you make your own decisions, even if those decisions are poor. If you choose to get yourself cursed, Satan will let you experience the consequences of your decision.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back