Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

how to keep it away?

Tabitha

Heres my situation: everyone i know is christian. they found out i was satanic and they started forcing all the xian shit in my head, it didnt work i still put them and there "god" down in the ground like a dead object. well then they started thinking of others ways of how to capture me....and they figured it out, they said i would never be able to see my siblings(who i love and care about alot) if i stayed satanic. so i started reading the bible in all(everytime i read it it disgusts me so much) but i do it for the love of my sisters n brother.
but i feel as if im looseing father(i dont want that to happen) while doing this.
so what should i do? say "fine i wont see my family then if yall want to be asshole xians and once there old nuff to understand jus hope they hate you for not letting me see them"? or take the risk of looseing father(i really really dont want that)?
ever since i been doin this xian shit to make people happy i been so much more depressed, angry and alot of other bad feelings. i dont want to loose father but i love and care for my siblings alot but i dont like how i feel being xian. i hate xians.

Hail Father Satan!

i am a relatively new satanist i dedicated myself about 2 months ago, and i too have family that trys to force feed me bullshit everyday. i know where your comming from there but they never went that far. if there forcing the teachings of the rancid bible down on you, what i do is learn more of the contradictions, more of the lies held within its pages expand your knowledge of what the bible really is that way when you have to be exposed to there shit you can pick it apart in your head and youll know how wrong they really are. thats what i do.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tabitha" <tabby2991@... wrote:

Heres my situation: everyone i know is christian. they found out i was satanic and they started forcing all the xian shit in my head, it didnt work i still put them and there "god" down in the ground like a dead object. well then they started thinking of others ways of how to capture me....and they figured it out, they said i would never be able to see my siblings(who i love and care about alot) if i stayed satanic. so i started reading the bible in all(everytime i read it it disgusts me so much) but i do it for the love of my sisters n brother.
but i feel as if im looseing father(i dont want that to happen) while doing this.
so what should i do? say "fine i wont see my family then if yall want to be asshole xians and once there old nuff to understand jus hope they hate you for not letting me see them"? or take the risk of looseing father(i really really dont want that)?
ever since i been doin this xian shit to make people happy i been so much more depressed, angry and alot of other bad feelings. i dont want to loose father but i love and care for my siblings alot but i dont like how i feel being xian. i hate xians.

Hail Father Satan!

As long as you do not accept the Xian lies and bs and keep father in your heart first and foremost you'll be fine. You don't even have to read the leather bound toilet paper, pretend to. Draw doodles. Circle a random line then write an essay on how it's false. Use each individual page as you would TP or paper towels. Be creative - don't burn it thou - very smokey. And it clogs toilets too. 
They have no legal right to separate you from your loved ones, throw the "book" at them, the law one. If they still insist on the separation get a lawyer and off to court you go.

Hail Satan!Hail Buer!
Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 14, 2010, at 2:36, "Tabitha" <tabby2991@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

practice your power medtions and or rtiuals in secret, even if you have to stay up later then noraml to so. then when you are powerfull enough get yourself out of there, do so. also you could try destorying them from within, i understand your love for your sister, but while your there you might has well do some good for the fight agaist the xians. you could also try some magic in secert again to get youreslf out of the sitution.
hail enki
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tabitha" <tabby2991@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

<td val[/IMG]leather bound toilet paper,That's a good one.Can I use it?

--- On Sun, 8/15/10, Jeff Tielke <jefftielke@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] how to keep it away?
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Cc: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Sunday, August 15, 2010, 2:09 AM

As long as you do not accept the Xian lies and bs and keep father in your heart first and foremost you'll be fine. You don't even have to read the leather bound toilet paper, pretend to. Draw doodles. Circle a random line then write an essay on how it's false. Use each individual page as you would TP or paper towels. Be creative - don't burn it thou - very smokey. And it clogs toilets too. 
They have no legal right to separate you from your loved ones, throw the "book" at them, the law one. If they still insist on the separation get a lawyer and off to court you go.

Hail Satan!Hail Buer!
Sent from my iPhone
On Au[/IMG]tabby2991@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
[/TD]

Lol yes you may - have fun !!

Hail Satan!Hail Buer!
Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 14, 2010, at 16:08, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG] leather bound toilet paper,That's a good one.Can I use it?

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Cc: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan!Hail Buer!
Sent from my iPhone
On Au[/IMG]tabby2991@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Thanks man,I had never heard that expression before.It fits well.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Cc: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Sunday, August 15, 2010, 1:25 PM

Lol yes you may - have fun !!

Hail Satan!Hail Buer!
Sent from my iPhone
On Au[/IMG]briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td style="font:[/IMG] leather bound toilet paper,That's a good one.Can I use it?

--- On Sun, 8/15/10, Jeff T[/IMG]jefftielke@...[/I] wrote:
Fro[/IMG]jefftielke@...
To: "<a rel="nofollow">[email protected]" <<a rel="nofollow" >[email protected]
Cc: "<a rel="nofollow">[e[/IMG][email protected]

Hail Satan!Hail Buer!
Sent from my iPhone
On Au[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow">tabby2991@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
[/TD]
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back