Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to Integrate Science into Your Life [GUIDE]

Immense and resounding thank you for this post! These links are amazing to say the least.
I listen to Sanskrit Channel on jewtube and was curious about SS opinion on accuracy of that Channel.
Also opinions on Isha foundation by Sadhguru would be appreciated. I'm not so sure if he is in complete agreement with JOS either, but have heard beautiful mantras etc from Isha, and nice lectures from Sadhguru as well.
Thanks once again for your hard work comrade!

I definitely love this post and if it hasn't already been said enough, we have literal geniuses in here.

As a man who is sort of a mad scientist, this post really appeals to me and yes, I have tried and failed to look for schematics regarding various German inventions. (German Flying Saucer theme song)

As-a-matter-o'-fact, I think we should have an official directory of our very own and we should call it "Satan's Science Hub" (you make the name for it, I can't).

This post pointed to me that I unfortunately have neglected the other aspects of science that apply to daily life as of not too recently, even the very simple ones

Regarding the difficulty of math, This reminds me of the abacus

And Ayleth's pfp is a cute snek

Sorry I was away for so long, but I'm very busy these days.

What do you think of sites like Brilliant.org?

It seems like a great tool for learning and reviewing, although you need a subscription to access all the course chapters, for free you can only do the first chapter of each course.

Maybe there are good alternatives or something.

This is BADASS AWESOME!! Thank you for sharing this information 🔥
What you have on here is amazing!! HAIL SATAN!!!

I really loved reading this post! Very eloquent, relevant and empowering.

I found that learning a bit of natural science reveals how connected all life is, such as with the fibonacci sequence and golden ratio. The number 3 has for some reason always been my favourite number. It's a associated with creation, creativity, and (to Pythagoras) a divine number of harmony and perfection. That said, picking favourites is subjective and not necessary as all numbers are equally divine and amazing in how pervasive and meaningful they are.

This number appears a lot, such as in the 3 stages of magnum opus. It's also the beginning, middle and end (birth, life and death) and relates to reincarnation and rebirth. It's also the trinity (trine nadis) and I read from Maxine (if memory serves) that the 3rd chakra (solar) is the powerhouse of the soul.

With the fibonnaci sequence the 2 preceding numbers are the sum of the 3rd following number. This can be seen everywhere in nature; everything that lives and grows follows this sequence throughout it's formation. It truly astounds and bewilders me. Flowers always have 3, 5 or 8, etc petals. We have 1 nose, 4 eyes, 4 limbs composed of 8 segments, 5 fingers and so on. Branches grow in a series of 1 trunk, 1 branch, 2 branches, 4 branches (2 on the previous two), etc.

What I also find fascinating is the ability to perceive colours beyond the spectrum of RGB as we are all trichromats and thusly greatly lacking in full colour perception. The praying mantis crab, for instance, has 12 channels of colours it can see, including ultraviolet rays.

If I recall, the final stage of magnum opus is marked by a rainbow and iridescent colour. Once we reach a certain level of spiritual consciousness I understand that our field of vision becomes unlocked and reality becomes clear to us.

Also, the way everything is a wave is really blowing my mind and that all vibrations and intentions manifest in the material world, particularly through our subconscious.

I also agree regarding the importance on learning about biology and health. Good for you making such great posts and sharing this information as it seriously makes all the difference in health and wellness. I hope all of us continue to grow and learn for the sake not just ourselves and our advancement, but for the collective advancement of our world and our family here.

Thanks everyone and keep up the amazing work. It really inspired me to learn more as I am pretty lacking in knowing sciences (especially math), and I'm not sure how I could apply it in the real world. Still, memorizing these insane formulas and learning physics must have some benefit in life. It just appears like parroting and reciting things; breaking things down and defining them in a new formula, but after some point It must be cool how it applies to real life.

If anyone is interested in physics I'd recommend learning a bit about sound and vibration. There was even a trial done for a study at the University of Alberta (Canada) in which broken teeth were able to be regrown by using sound.

The one thing in physics I'm at a complete loss for though is entropy. I don't get it... a state of chaos and disorder resulting from a lack of thermal energy?

So for example, someone skips breakfast and they have brain fog all day. Is that entropy? (Very confusing to a lay-guy like myself)...

It's just like Tesla said: If you want to understand the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.

Hail Satan!

With the recent discovery of the first room-temperature ambient-pressure superconductor, I was inspired by humanity's ability to carve out a future for themselves through the relentless pursuit of science, and it led me to make this post for you all to understand what science really means for the Gentile races and to start practicing it yourselves, because it is high time—things are accelerating faster than anyone had imagined.

Yet, as much as we hear about the wonders and advancements of our "modern scientific civilization", it is becoming more difficult by the day to find an example of someone who practices "science" in their life, let alone even cares about what it has to offer. In fact, it is becoming a trend now to berate and mock science, which is nothing new of course—just xian revivalist currents that are plaguing contemporary right-wing thought. Abrahamics have a deep hatred and antagonism towards science, which I will discuss shortly. Remember that the NSDAP were the first to reach space for a reason.

Why is it important to be scientifically inclined as a SS?

This word "science" that we use in English is a direct borrowing from the Latin scientias, which simply means knowledge. With as much spiritual philosophy and emphasis placed on the word gnosis, the words science and gnosis mean the exact same thing—consider what that implies for one seeking gnosis in this lifetime and beyond.

From the sermon The Tree of Knowledge, the Apple and the Serpent

One should approach spiritual sciences (the occult) and material sciences in the same manner: the scientific method. The essence of science is to inquire and then take actions to answer the inquiry. A clearer way of understanding this is through the terms "inner science" and "outer science". It is all science. The enemy's goal is to prevent the adoption of the scientific method as the methodology for approaching life and existence. One who does this becomes a very dangerous individual in their eyes; all the lies of the Jews melt away with inspection.

As SS, we are far better prepared to study the outer sciences because we're coming from a solid background in the inner (occult) sciences; this gives us a strong edge in intuitively understanding physical phenomenon that have the average scientist scratching their head or just outright wasting their time—the "placebo effect", the Fermi paradox, the "Search for ExtraTerrestrial Intelligence" (SETI), and the transhumanism delusion are some examples. We can learn from the Gods and progress exponentally faster, not just internally as we are doing already, but externally as well, as I am proposing in this post. This is how the NSDAP advanced so quickly—they invested heavily in science whilst realizing assistance from the Gods.

A sharp individual must have noticed by now that 99% of the populace does not actually interact with scientific proceedings, data, or literature in any way. The minority of the populace that have even a wavering interest are fed "popular science" (Latin: scientias vulgāris :lol:). There is an entire "information handler" layer being perpetrated between the science and the masses, that serves to water down and sterilize it into vague, unrelatable, and ultimately meaningless statements about reality. It creates an observer paradigm in the populace who just accept that only the "experts" can do and are doing science.

Avoid 'PopSci' like the plague. You are above watching YouTube videos about "asteroids that might end the world" and reading news articles that were designed to capture the brief attention span of a plebian. Instead strive to gain a deep and well-founded understanding of world at the full cognitive level that a true scientist operates at.

The current scientific establishment is thoroughly kiked by publishers that gatekeep research though paywalls, and, in most cases, don't even pay the authors. The way research grants work creates a publish-or-perish paradigm where funding is decided by how many times a scientist publishes and how bold and exaggerated their purported findings are so they get cited by others. This has led to a replication crisis in which only around 20-60% of all findings can be reproduced, depending on the field. This, combined with the absolutely decrepit state of science awareness/education/journalism, and it is no wonder anti-science sentiments and jokes like "flat earth" even have a place to spread in 21st-century societies.

Picking fields that you have an inclination towards and interest in

This is quite personal. Usually one already knows what fields of knowledge interest them. You can also look at the placements of Mercury and Uranus in your natal chart, along with the 9th, 10th, and 6th houses (residing planets in particular).

Before you begin however, I implore every SS to obtain a fundamental understanding of biology and physics. I will be frank: it is shameful to talk about astrological phenomenon, energy work, bioelectricity, being seeded by the Gods through genetic engineering, human races, evolution, "universal laws" (karma), and so on, while being ignorant of the very nature of these things. The enlightenment that a basic understanding of physics gives you in regards to the world around you cannot be understated—it is immensely inspiring.

Here is a suggestive list of fields you could begin studying AFTER basic physics that help us cherish our Gods and understand them better. These studying in these fields can help you serve the purposes of the Joy of Satan:

• Astronomy (combined with astrology, as they were the same field until a couple centuries ago)
  • Holistic Medicine (TCM, Ayurveda, Blood-Type Diets, etc.). The current biomedical field is a Jewish joke.
  • Population Genetics; Race Science; Eugenics; Epigenetics
  • Sociobiology; Evolutionary Psychology—Understand our own lower chakra expressions and the NPC-ness of the andropoda
  • Anthropology of Religion (esp. our ancient pagan religions)
  • Vedic Studies; the Sanskrit language
  • Media and Publishing; Marketing and Propaganda
  • Computer Science; Cybersecurity; Software Engineering
  • Economics (Both Macro and Micro); Business
  • The Work of Nikola Tesla
  • The philosophy of figures like Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, Evola, Alfred Rosenberg, and Savitri Devi, centered around will, blood, and dharma.
  • Political Science

Obviously this is not exhaustive, and there may be knowledge fields you're interested in that aren't even considered as "fields" but where the scientific method can be applied. Workflow optimization and cooking are few examples.

Finding the field's journals and organizational bases

Now, every field has certain organizations that serve as foundations for collaboration and research. These organizations maintain journals that research groups submit their papers to be published in, and also host conferences about specific topics within the field, usually on an annual or semi-annual basis. There are two prominent types of research groups: universities and research departments of corporations. I will give the example of computer science for the rest of the post, since I am deeply involved in that field: The Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) is the primary organization, and it hosts hundreds of journals, and conferences that which are run by SIGs (Special Interest Groups around a certain domain). They have a comprehensive digital library that hosts the thousands of articles and conference proceedings it has published since it was founded in the late 1950s.

Once you have found the organizations, familiarize yourself with their conference groups, journals, and libraries. You can also use Springer Link to find journals related to a specific discipline or domain you are interested in.

To tackle the publisher problem, "decentralized science" (DeSci) has sprung up. Platforms like ResearchHub are a kind of open market for research using their own crypto token. Getting a majority of the population involved in science will require solutions like these.

Obtaining literature

By "literature" I do not mean only journal articles—any kind of rigorous information counts. This includes books, textbooks, lectures, manuals, technical reports, case studies, interviews, documentaries, conference proceedings, and more. It is the quality of the information, not the format, that matters. The closer to primary source you can get, the better. The original scientific paper about a discovery will always be more valuable than a news report on it.

NOTE: Make sure you use a VPN or proxy before accessing these services. Publishers and ISPs are perched to send you DCMA and other types of notices.

• Anna's Archive: A cornucopia of texts from a number of different sources. You can find pretty much everything here.
  • Sci-Hub: This site provides open access to millions of scientific papers; you will visit it quite frequently.
  • Wikisource: Primary-source documents and works of all types. It is easy to get lost in it :lol:. Being able to read Aristotle's words in the original Greek from the comfort of your home is a blessing you should meditate on. New Atlantis of information.
  • Film and documentary archives: A very good one is PeriscopeFilm on JewTube. Documentaries on all sorts of topics from the middle of the 20th century. While they give historical perspective, it also turns out that the explanations in these films are extremely well done and comprehensible compared to some of the junk video that passes as "educative" today. Be aware though that these qualify as secondary sources. For computer science: Computer History Archives Project.

When looking for books to read on a certain topic, ensure that it was published recently enough that the information contained in it is current. For example, you wouldn't read a textbook on nuclear physics published in 1973. One exeception I have found is the field of computer science—there hasn't been much progress in application since the early 2000s and the applied counterpart (software engineering) is stuck in a loop due to historical ignorance. I find that most of the time, texts from the 1980s and 90s are quite applicable today. You will have to make a judgement as to whether older publishings are still valid in your field(s).

To learn basic physics, I recommending reading this book: Basic Physics, and then moving on to whichever particular field branch of physics interests you more.
For an introduction to biology, you have several options, but the most comprehensive book is Campbell's Biology. Be aware it is rather long, but that is a property of the nature of biology as a field.

The Digital Object Identifier: published scientific articles are usually assigned a DOI number which is a permanent unique identifier that links to its metadata and the original publisher's page.

Often, a paper that you want to read will be behind a paywall. In that case, you use services like Sci-Hub to get the full text.

Organizing and deriving insights from a library of documents and findings

Of course, it takes more than just collecting texts to involve yourself in science. You must organize and consolidate insights from different sources, and derive new insights from them, among several other things. One tool that I have found indispensible is Zotero, a desktop application to manage a systematic concentration of all kinds of source documents for research purposes.
A common workflow is searching for and discovering papers in your field's journals through their search, categorization, and citation engines, then using Sci-Hub to actually obtain the text of the paper, and then creating an entry in Zotero using the DOI and the PDF.

Some AI tools to assist in comprehension and discovery:

• Humata: Explains papers of any length to you. The paid version allows you to ask questions over a set of papers.
  • scite: Paper discovery and intelligent citation analysis. Also has an assistant that backs up all of its statements using published research.
  • ChatGPT: This is a given.
  • PaperGPT: Discover biomedical papers through general descriptive search.

With all of this newfound knowledge and the tools necessary to understand it at your fingertips, it is paramount you begin using it in your life to further your goals. There are no limits. I challenge you to begin actually citing works in your posts on this forum to back up your statements, regardless of whether it is about the occult or the physical world. I really want to see that start happening.

Do all of this knowing that you are preparing yourself to publish research of your own one day, based on your novel experiences and insights, and from what the Gods can teach you. This is what science is—facing the frontier with a unquenchable desire to discover. It is a mindset and a lifestyle, not just a material process. I can show you how to get started with the process, but it is up to you to integrate it into your life.

Considering that AI will replace more than half of the labor force in the near future, it is imperative we humans move closer and closer to frontiersmanship in the unknown, where immense levels of spiritual capability and creativity are needed to make breakthroughs. Civilizations must continually evolve spiritually in order to advance technologically, as the two vectors are actually the same.

That is why I think the Joy of Satan has the potential to be a pioneer in key scientific fields. We can access the knowledge of the Gods and bring that to the greater humanity. We are already doing that with the inner sciences! We are the real "scientific priesthood" in contrast to the (((experts))) of today.

Dear HPHC: Please consider a new scientific research branch of the JoS. It would be a great advancement. We could have our own psuedonymous research organization in the manner of ResearchHub, decentralized. Imagine being able to get paid by other SS to do research to benefit the entire JoS community. This ties in with the idea of creating a JoS DAO, which is a entire topic for another thread.

This post is dedicated to Glasya-Labolas.
Speaking of mathematics and science, is there a precise and systematic order in which one can learn everything? Or at least at the level of macro subjects.

With the recent discovery of the first room-temperature ambient-pressure superconductor, I was inspired by humanity's ability to carve out a future for themselves through the relentless pursuit of science, and it led me to make this post for you all to understand what science really means for the Gentile races and to start practicing it yourselves, because it is high time—things are accelerating faster than anyone had imagined.

Yet, as much as we hear about the wonders and advancements of our "modern scientific civilization", it is becoming more difficult by the day to find an example of someone who practices "science" in their life, let alone even cares about what it has to offer. In fact, it is becoming a trend now to berate and mock science, which is nothing new of course—just xian revivalist currents that are plaguing contemporary right-wing thought. Abrahamics have a deep hatred and antagonism towards science, which I will discuss shortly. Remember that the NSDAP were the first to reach space for a reason.

Why is it important to be scientifically inclined as a SS?

This word "science" that we use in English is a direct borrowing from the Latin scientias, which simply means knowledge. With as much spiritual philosophy and emphasis placed on the word gnosis, the words science and gnosis mean the exact same thing—consider what that implies for one seeking gnosis in this lifetime and beyond.

From the sermon The Tree of Knowledge, the Apple and the Serpent

One should approach spiritual sciences (the occult) and material sciences in the same manner: the scientific method. The essence of science is to inquire and then take actions to answer the inquiry. A clearer way of understanding this is through the terms "inner science" and "outer science". It is all science. The enemy's goal is to prevent the adoption of the scientific method as the methodology for approaching life and existence. One who does this becomes a very dangerous individual in their eyes; all the lies of the Jews melt away with inspection.

As SS, we are far better prepared to study the outer sciences because we're coming from a solid background in the inner (occult) sciences; this gives us a strong edge in intuitively understanding physical phenomenon that have the average scientist scratching their head or just outright wasting their time—the "placebo effect", the Fermi paradox, the "Search for ExtraTerrestrial Intelligence" (SETI), and the transhumanism delusion are some examples. We can learn from the Gods and progress exponentally faster, not just internally as we are doing already, but externally as well, as I am proposing in this post. This is how the NSDAP advanced so quickly—they invested heavily in science whilst realizing assistance from the Gods.

A sharp individual must have noticed by now that 99% of the populace does not actually interact with scientific proceedings, data, or literature in any way. The minority of the populace that have even a wavering interest are fed "popular science" (Latin: scientias vulgāris :lol:). There is an entire "information handler" layer being perpetrated between the science and the masses, that serves to water down and sterilize it into vague, unrelatable, and ultimately meaningless statements about reality. It creates an observer paradigm in the populace who just accept that only the "experts" can do and are doing science.

Avoid 'PopSci' like the plague. You are above watching YouTube videos about "asteroids that might end the world" and reading news articles that were designed to capture the brief attention span of a plebian. Instead strive to gain a deep and well-founded understanding of world at the full cognitive level that a true scientist operates at.

The current scientific establishment is thoroughly kiked by publishers that gatekeep research though paywalls, and, in most cases, don't even pay the authors. The way research grants work creates a publish-or-perish paradigm where funding is decided by how many times a scientist publishes and how bold and exaggerated their purported findings are so they get cited by others. This has led to a replication crisis in which only around 20-60% of all findings can be reproduced, depending on the field. This, combined with the absolutely decrepit state of science awareness/education/journalism, and it is no wonder anti-science sentiments and jokes like "flat earth" even have a place to spread in 21st-century societies.

Picking fields that you have an inclination towards and interest in

This is quite personal. Usually one already knows what fields of knowledge interest them. You can also look at the placements of Mercury and Uranus in your natal chart, along with the 9th, 10th, and 6th houses (residing planets in particular).

Before you begin however, I implore every SS to obtain a fundamental understanding of biology and physics. I will be frank: it is shameful to talk about astrological phenomenon, energy work, bioelectricity, being seeded by the Gods through genetic engineering, human races, evolution, "universal laws" (karma), and so on, while being ignorant of the very nature of these things. The enlightenment that a basic understanding of physics gives you in regards to the world around you cannot be understated—it is immensely inspiring.

Here is a suggestive list of fields you could begin studying AFTER basic physics that help us cherish our Gods and understand them better. These studying in these fields can help you serve the purposes of the Joy of Satan:

• Astronomy (combined with astrology, as they were the same field until a couple centuries ago)
  • Holistic Medicine (TCM, Ayurveda, Blood-Type Diets, etc.). The current biomedical field is a Jewish joke.
  • Population Genetics; Race Science; Eugenics; Epigenetics
  • Sociobiology; Evolutionary Psychology—Understand our own lower chakra expressions and the NPC-ness of the andropoda
  • Anthropology of Religion (esp. our ancient pagan religions)
  • Vedic Studies; the Sanskrit language
  • Media and Publishing; Marketing and Propaganda
  • Computer Science; Cybersecurity; Software Engineering
  • Economics (Both Macro and Micro); Business
  • The Work of Nikola Tesla
  • The philosophy of figures like Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, Evola, Alfred Rosenberg, and Savitri Devi, centered around will, blood, and dharma.
  • Political Science

Obviously this is not exhaustive, and there may be knowledge fields you're interested in that aren't even considered as "fields" but where the scientific method can be applied. Workflow optimization and cooking are few examples.

Finding the field's journals and organizational bases

Now, every field has certain organizations that serve as foundations for collaboration and research. These organizations maintain journals that research groups submit their papers to be published in, and also host conferences about specific topics within the field, usually on an annual or semi-annual basis. There are two prominent types of research groups: universities and research departments of corporations. I will give the example of computer science for the rest of the post, since I am deeply involved in that field: The Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) is the primary organization, and it hosts hundreds of journals, and conferences that which are run by SIGs (Special Interest Groups around a certain domain). They have a comprehensive digital library that hosts the thousands of articles and conference proceedings it has published since it was founded in the late 1950s.

Once you have found the organizations, familiarize yourself with their conference groups, journals, and libraries. You can also use Springer Link to find journals related to a specific discipline or domain you are interested in.

To tackle the publisher problem, "decentralized science" (DeSci) has sprung up. Platforms like ResearchHub are a kind of open market for research using their own crypto token. Getting a majority of the population involved in science will require solutions like these.

Obtaining literature

By "literature" I do not mean only journal articles—any kind of rigorous information counts. This includes books, textbooks, lectures, manuals, technical reports, case studies, interviews, documentaries, conference proceedings, and more. It is the quality of the information, not the format, that matters. The closer to primary source you can get, the better. The original scientific paper about a discovery will always be more valuable than a news report on it.

NOTE: Make sure you use a VPN or proxy before accessing these services. Publishers and ISPs are perched to send you DCMA and other types of notices.

• Anna's Archive: A cornucopia of texts from a number of different sources. You can find pretty much everything here.
  • Sci-Hub: This site provides open access to millions of scientific papers; you will visit it quite frequently.
  • Wikisource: Primary-source documents and works of all types. It is easy to get lost in it :lol:. Being able to read Aristotle's words in the original Greek from the comfort of your home is a blessing you should meditate on. New Atlantis of information.
  • Film and documentary archives: A very good one is PeriscopeFilm on JewTube. Documentaries on all sorts of topics from the middle of the 20th century. While they give historical perspective, it also turns out that the explanations in these films are extremely well done and comprehensible compared to some of the junk video that passes as "educative" today. Be aware though that these qualify as secondary sources. For computer science: Computer History Archives Project.

When looking for books to read on a certain topic, ensure that it was published recently enough that the information contained in it is current. For example, you wouldn't read a textbook on nuclear physics published in 1973. One exeception I have found is the field of computer science—there hasn't been much progress in application since the early 2000s and the applied counterpart (software engineering) is stuck in a loop due to historical ignorance. I find that most of the time, texts from the 1980s and 90s are quite applicable today. You will have to make a judgement as to whether older publishings are still valid in your field(s).

To learn basic physics, I recommending reading this book: Basic Physics, and then moving on to whichever particular field branch of physics interests you more.
For an introduction to biology, you have several options, but the most comprehensive book is Campbell's Biology. Be aware it is rather long, but that is a property of the nature of biology as a field.

The Digital Object Identifier: published scientific articles are usually assigned a DOI number which is a permanent unique identifier that links to its metadata and the original publisher's page.

Often, a paper that you want to read will be behind a paywall. In that case, you use services like Sci-Hub to get the full text.

Organizing and deriving insights from a library of documents and findings

Of course, it takes more than just collecting texts to involve yourself in science. You must organize and consolidate insights from different sources, and derive new insights from them, among several other things. One tool that I have found indispensible is Zotero, a desktop application to manage a systematic concentration of all kinds of source documents for research purposes.
A common workflow is searching for and discovering papers in your field's journals through their search, categorization, and citation engines, then using Sci-Hub to actually obtain the text of the paper, and then creating an entry in Zotero using the DOI and the PDF.

Some AI tools to assist in comprehension and discovery:

• Humata: Explains papers of any length to you. The paid version allows you to ask questions over a set of papers.
  • scite: Paper discovery and intelligent citation analysis. Also has an assistant that backs up all of its statements using published research.
  • ChatGPT: This is a given.
  • PaperGPT: Discover biomedical papers through general descriptive search.

With all of this newfound knowledge and the tools necessary to understand it at your fingertips, it is paramount you begin using it in your life to further your goals. There are no limits. I challenge you to begin actually citing works in your posts on this forum to back up your statements, regardless of whether it is about the occult or the physical world. I really want to see that start happening.

Do all of this knowing that you are preparing yourself to publish research of your own one day, based on your novel experiences and insights, and from what the Gods can teach you. This is what science is—facing the frontier with a unquenchable desire to discover. It is a mindset and a lifestyle, not just a material process. I can show you how to get started with the process, but it is up to you to integrate it into your life.

Considering that AI will replace more than half of the labor force in the near future, it is imperative we humans move closer and closer to frontiersmanship in the unknown, where immense levels of spiritual capability and creativity are needed to make breakthroughs. Civilizations must continually evolve spiritually in order to advance technologically, as the two vectors are actually the same.

That is why I think the Joy of Satan has the potential to be a pioneer in key scientific fields. We can access the knowledge of the Gods and bring that to the greater humanity. We are already doing that with the inner sciences! We are the real "scientific priesthood" in contrast to the (((experts))) of today.

Dear HPHC: Please consider a new scientific research branch of the JoS. It would be a great advancement. We could have our own psuedonymous research organization in the manner of ResearchHub, decentralized. Imagine being able to get paid by other SS to do research to benefit the entire JoS community. This ties in with the idea of creating a JoS DAO, which is a entire topic for another thread.

This post is dedicated to Glasya-Labolas.
I hope that this scientific section of JoS can be created soon.

With all that's out there I feel disoriented. I'd like to know everything, but I don't think I have a completely solid foundation, I know a few things, but it's an end in itself and doesn't have total and deep comprehension.

Let's assume I know nothing, what should I study to have solid basis to then study advanced mathematics and to study applied mathematics like phisics, chemistry, ecc...?
Like a 100% solid basis with everything, before proceding.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back