Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to increase goals in life?

Sun Squad

My opportunities have increased and my goals are still the same, how can I increase my goals, do you have any ideas?

My opportunities have increased and my goals are still the same, how can I increase my goals, do you have any ideas?
if you share more information about your goals (if you wanna keep them in privacy its fine), we may help you better

It's better to succeed in this goal and than go further. Or if your direction changed, than obviously set a new goal in that new direction.

You should first fulfill your goals, then you can set up other and more elevated goals.

Anyway you can check your natal chart to verify your potential.

if you share more information about your goals (if you wanna keep them in privacy its fine), we may help you better
By changing your mind about your goals?
It's better to succeed in this goal and than go further. Or if your direction changed, than obviously set a new goal in that new direction.
You should first fulfill your goals, then you can set up other and more elevated goals.

Anyway you can check your natal chart to verify your potential.
Judging by your answers, it is you who need to work on goals, I was at your level of understanding of this topic when I went to school and played computer, and now I, as a master of time management and planning, am saddened by your advice. I want to bring my whole life to a professional level. I have to become a master of goals. I need a philosophical answer, full of wisdom and food for thought.

You should appreciate the people taking time to answer you here, even if you were somehow let down by the answers.

Here is my answer though. If you want to hate on this too then go ahead :)

Having ones own set goals, goes very well in hand with having ambitions.
Ultimately I think, ambitions have to do with high level of life force - the opposite of being depressed.

A strongly depressed person lacks ambitions since nothing feels fun/exciting etc. No ambition and no goals - except for death perhaps. On a cross or something.

The opposite of that is a person who has a ton of ambitions, and thus a ton of goals he/she wants to reach in life.
For such a person - surviving is crucial since he/she wants to live and pass life on to children etc. Really depressed people don't even have these goals.

So, my conclusion is: the more spiritually elevating things you engage in (asanas, breath of fire, RTR's meditations etc.) the more ambitions will pop up, and thus goals.
Goals set by You and your ambitions, not someone else.

I tend to sometimes get new creative ideas on the go when I'm out running or meditating longer sessions.
The will and strength to actually get down to the creative business also comes along with it.

You should appreciate the people taking time to answer you here, even if you were somehow let down by the answers.

Here is my answer though. If you want to hate on this too then go ahead :)

Having ones own set goals, goes very well in hand with having ambitions.
Ultimately I think, ambitions have to do with high level of life force - the opposite of being depressed.

A strongly depressed person lacks ambitions since nothing feels fun/exciting etc. No ambition and no goals - except for death perhaps. On a cross or something.

The opposite of that is a person who has a ton of ambitions, and thus a ton of goals he/she wants to reach in life.
For such a person - surviving is crucial since he/she wants to live and pass life on to children etc. Really depressed people don't even have these goals.

So, my conclusion is: the more spiritually elevating things you engage in (asanas, breath of fire, RTR's meditations etc.) the more ambitions will pop up, and thus goals.
Goals set by You and your ambitions, not someone else.

I tend to sometimes get new creative ideas on the go when I'm out running or meditating longer sessions.
The will and strength to actually get down to the creative business also comes along with it.
I was pleased to read the second half of your message. Now I almost have something to think about. I'll write later as I meditate on it...

Judging by your answers, it is you who need to work on goals, I was at your level of understanding of this topic when I went to school and played computer, and now I, as a master of time management and planning, am saddened by your advice. I want to bring my whole life to a professional level. I have to become a master of goals. I need a philosophical answer, full of wisdom and food for thought.

Reaching a bigger goal with smaller goals is the best way to go about this. This is what we advised. If you know this topic so well, why you ask? Think for yourself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back