Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to get started with Succubi?

razvi011

First of all yes I already looked on the site but i didnt understand well enough.Do i have to make some sort of summoning ritual,how do i know the name of the succubi,how do i pick her IF i pick her?Could anyone experienced explain to me the proccess of getting a succubi and forming a relantionship?Thank you for your time.Hail our Father Satan!

Incubi and Succubi: Sexual Relations With Demons

http://media.angelfire.lycos.com/5667755/2348614.pdf   introduction to sex magick pdf
You do a standard r[/IMG]<b class="y[/IMG]"The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."[/B][/I]
www.JoyofSatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Wednesday, September 10, 2014 8:24 PM, "razvi011@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

First of all yes I already looked on the site but i didnt understand well enough.Do i have to make some sort of summoning ritual,how do i know the name of the succubi,how do i pick her IF i pick her?Could anyone experienced explain to me the proccess of getting a succubi and forming a relantionship?Thank you for your time.Hail our Father Satan!

you do a ritual to father  best used the standard ritual in HP vovims pdf or HP maxines both are fine but i pref HP vovims one) what you include in the ritual is what you need in the succubi , that is if you want her to be monagamous or open etc this kind of stuff , once your ritual is done lie down in bed as maxine said , your succubi might come to you days later its best to have all of your chakras open and their extensions as well 

After doing the ritual I recommend a few things, so you can actually experience her.
1. When going to bed imagine you astral body leaving your physical body while mentally you are trying to talk to her. This is useful because before you actually fall asleep you enter trance states, and these can aid in astral projection and ease communication between you and her because she is obviously astral2. Practice visualizing and imagining sounds until you can do it effortlessly as this will develop your astral senses, in this case astral sight and hearing3. Try to mentally ask her to help you activate your chakras and develop your astral senses4. Continue to meditate daily on your chakras and ask her to help when you do
In my experience Succubi have no problem helping. In fact, sometimes they will on their own do things for you such as attract information to you and lead you to helpful books. I have had this happen many times.

Hail Satan, Inanna, Thoth, and Azazel

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back