Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to get rid ?

Michaela Netron

Hi everybody...
How to get rid person in my dream ?
It happens to me sometimes for time that we
 can not move as a paralytic during our sleep
and somebody touching me mainly keeps kiss
 me on the throat and it's electric and then it always ends up with sexand while I feel the pain of the body like the real thing how to get rid please ?

Its just a astral dream projection,you need to control by your self
On Tuesday, 8 May, 2018, 2:24:54 AM IST, Michaela Netron mikala.netron@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hi everybody...
 me on the throat and it's electric and then it always ends up with sexand while I feel the pain of the body like the real thing how to get rid please ?

Ignore this abiharanbose - it trolls here to distract people and waste them. It can't even write proper English, which you may see in its other posts.
HS!88!

---In [email protected], <abiharanbose@... wrote :

Its just a astral dream projection,you need to control by your self
On Tuesday, 8 May, 2018, 2:24:54 AM IST, Michaela Netron mikala.netron@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hi everybody...

That’s how I started out… before opening my chakras to the exstant they are today an entity would come to once every month or 2 and rape me in my dreams… but now that I am aware and psychically sensitive it’s now tormenting me during my waking moments as well… you should’nt take this lightly… maybe it’s nothing… but if it isn’t then your on for a world of pain… you should start off by meditating on Black to remove any connection to the entity maybe adding ANSUZ if you feel your up to it and do a banishing ritual focused on this entity… it seems it hasn’t attached its self to you yet… this can’t happen, but don’t panic as of now it’s that bad… but it could become much worse of left unchecked as you grow in power… take it from me possession isn’t a joke! When you are possessed you are not of two minds… you are of one… and that other mind is composed of every negative trait you can think of… you need to act now before this gets out of hand… but hey that’s just my opinion.

Thanks for responding...it's true I started to open my chakras in sequence as per page joy of satanI have already done protective aura and cleaning first it did not work until after time
it happened to me regarding the person that I mentioned I wanted to go to Astral
I've seen and felt as hovering above me body and then I felt that someone grabbed me and I saw black wings with feathers and with black red clothing and he returned me back to my body and started touching me cuddle
and before what occurred to me then I thought I did not want anything, and I imagined
the white light and it seemed to work, but then it went on and when I got over it I was angryand without thinking about it I had thoughts about Christian thoughts
and yet this belief I do not like so I was just the shock now I thought no yuck....

On Saturday, May 12, 2018, 8:52:21 AM GMT+2, shade00013@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

That’s how I started out… before opening my chakras to the exstant they are today an entity would come to once every month or 2 and rape me in my dreams… but now that I am aware and psychically sensitive it’s now tormenting me during my waking moments as well… you should’nt take this lightly… maybe it’s nothing… but if it isn’t then your on for a world of pain… you should start off by meditating on Black to remove any connection to the entity maybe adding ANSUZ if you feel your up to it and do a banishing ritual focused on this entity… it seems it hasn’t attached its self to you yet… this can’t happen, but don’t panic as of now it’s that bad… but it could become much worse of left unchecked as you grow in power… take it from me possession isn’t a joke! When you are possessed you are not of two minds… you are of one… and that other mind is composed of every negative trait you can think of… you need to act now before this gets out of hand… but hey that’s just my opinion.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back