Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to get rid of feelings

[email protected]

Is it possible to get rid of feelings/emotions/urges that have gone unsatisfied for an extremely long time? If so how? I have natal aspects that manifested badly that have been a problem for a while and desire to rid myself of the problems. I have deep urges but at the moment, cannot satisfy them or attract anything to me to satisfy them. I just want to get rid of them.

If only. No. Not even if you go commit aliven't.
Your only options are to detach from it, numb it, or fill the void normally(which is just setting yourself up for different problems and suffering later).

Theoretically, a lobotomy or TBI could "remove" emotions, but only the processing of them. So you could still feel them spiritually but they won't influence your actions anymore, which would make you unstable and limit your capacity for as long as you're in this body. Then life becomes even more of a prison.

So either you die the double death and feel and become absolutely nothing forever, or you embrace the suffering. Pain is unavoidable anyway. If it turns out that you can't satisfy the void then the next best thing is to ride the wave and use the pain as a motivator. Put up or shut up, there is no other way out.

---In [email protected], <caeryx369@... wrote :

Is it possible to get rid of feelings/emotions/urges that have gone unsatisfied for an extremely long time? If so how? I have natal aspects that manifested badly that have been a problem for a while and desire to rid myself of the problems. I have deep urges but at the moment, cannot satisfy them or attract anything to me to satisfy them. I just want to get rid of them.

I personally think that emotions are a major part of being human. It helps us understand ourselves, each other, and the world around and in interaction with people. That's just a bit of it though.
If you have lots of hate, it's great ammunition to use against the enemy in Reverse Torah Rituals.

If you have love, you can express it to your loved ones and Satan.

Just an example.
On Tuesday, July 9, 2019, 01:08:28 a.m. EDT, alex987dobrev789@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Is emotion really that important ? Can you not be a functioning Satanist or mage without emotions?

Not only but as a living being it is important. On the physical, we use emotions and feelings such as anger, frustration to improve ourselves and become a better person as well as to improve our lives. In magic, emotions such as anger in black magic are necessary for maximum effectiveness of your working.

With respect, Magus Immortalis, there's no "thinking", as in regarding an opinion, about it. If you are a Human, then you have Human things, Emotions being just one of those things. There is Left and Right, Male and Female (not Yin and Yang, meaning Good and Bad, though). You need both Thinking and Emotions. The point is to have balance and to control your Mind/Thoughts and Emotions/Feelings, not let them control you.
Negative Emotions are there to help you notice something which is wrong. Positive Emotions are like a reward. They help us gauge things, but due to filth and shit, they have been skewed and twisted and became unbalanced and out of control. Notice the jew is psychotic, psychopathic and sociopathic, in one way or another. Schizophrenic. It knows about reward and punishment/danger/alertness, and it created certain compounds of Natural things and turned them into Mind/Brain/Soul-destroying substances, to give the Goyim false-pleasure, false-rewards, but a lot of very real and very true punishment and pain and suffering, etc., which is just destructive. This is just in terms of drugs and alcohol; there are many other examples, such as poverty, corruption, bullshit "laws", regulations, Middle Ages torture, etc., etc., etc., as well. The jew needs to project the holes/things which are missing in its brain - and I mean this as literal missing things in its brain - and the faecal "soul" which it has, onto us.

The jew needs to drag us down to its level and then push us under it so it can feel as if it is master, because it is bitchslave of its overlords and has been neglected since being created by its overlords. Making us want to not be us, in one way or another, in whole or in part, or any of the sort, in any way, shape or form, is the jew winning at destroying you, the you which is you.
If you want to get rid of you, or a bit of you, then you will have to re-make, re-find that, and that would be so much harder and take so much longer, so much more time, so much more energy, so much more effort...than it would in fixing the problem. If you have a lame tree, do you chop it down and burn it, or do you prune it and encourage it with positive soil and minerals? Trees' roots are super powerful and strong. If you are driving a vehicle and you are losing control, then if you are going to hit anything, just don't hit a tree. The tree won't budge. The tree is planted firmly and deeply. You need to cleanse the roots and change the soil and pour healthy water over it, to be healthy and positive, instead of uprooting and throwing it away carelessly.

---In [email protected], <magus.immortalis@... wrote :

I personally think that emotions are a major part of being human. It helps us understand ourselves, each other, and the world around and in interaction with people. That's just a bit of it though.
If you have lots of hate, it's great ammunition to use against the enemy in Reverse Torah Rituals.

If you have love, you can express it to your loved ones and Satan.

Just an example.
On Tuesday, July 9, 2019, 01:08:28 a.m. EDT, alex987dobrev789@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Is emotion really that important ? Can you not be a functioning Satanist or mage without emotions?

If you have experienced despair, helpless crying, screaming, and no one to help you, you will feel numbness, difficulty feeling positive emotions, and reluctance to become emotional. For many years I was depressed, and I hated negative emotions. Who but me has ever experienced crying and screaming while doing RTR? I can't describe the pain.Meditation does not ease my pain. Sometimes I burst into tears and feel heavy pain interrupting my meditation. I'm going crazy.I can only learn to ignore my emotions and thoughts and focus on my study and work, which can relieve my pain.

Wtf are you guys speaking about, only an idiot would want to numb himself emotionally. Wtf...

Attachments :
Hi, try reading this, it might answer your question. 

Special Thanks to HP Hooded Cobra.
Hail Satan

Instead of crying and being depressed get active and fix your problems, no one but you can do that, so stop wasting your time.

Oh come on you really dont want to do this even though there are probably several ways through energy to do this and also your body can just shut down emotions if you have enough pain anxiety etc several drugs are known to shut down none of this is good. Why not work on Wunjo rune or if need be vibrate Vuh luh Kee Neen or Sah Nahn Day that's the enochian and Sanskrit word for Happiness both work pretty good. You can use Jupiter Square or energy too to bring happiness you can do yoga every day to elevate your vibration and feel happiness. There are so many ways to better your emotional state. All of these and plenty more help out. You have the sun Coming into Leo soon really using it to cleanse you along with maybe a working or square on it to cleanse your soul would help this a lot. No need to add more problems to yourself. Numbing your emotions will only make the problem worse when you have to reverse it and deal with all the stuff in a magnified way later. Cause not feeling something doesn't make it go away it's still on your soul all you did was detach that is all it's not helpful in advancement and decreases your power by a lot.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back