Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

how to get into a trance

Ordo_

how to get into a trance, more precisely. i need a more elaborated and precise method and a more precise description on how is it being on a trance, so that i can actually achieve it

Ordo_ said:
how to get into a trance, more precisely. i need a more elaborated and precise method and a more precise description on how is it being on a trance, so that i can actually achieve it

I'm not sure what answer you expected here. Trance is essentially clearing your mind and lowering your brainwaves/consciousness in order to function intellectually and spiritually more effectively.

Put it this way -- you're in a very bright room with flashing lights and annoying sounds but you're looking for something that is difficult to find as it's light isn't as bright and it's sounds aren't as loud. With all of the blinking lights and annoying sounds you might be able to faintly see or hear the thing you're looking for, but often times if you didn't know to look for it in the first place you'd never know it existed. Trance is shutting down the bright lights and the loud sounds, so that subtler things can be realized and observed and interacted with. Trance allows you to think more clearly and deeply, it's also beneficial for your mental health generally. The deeper you go and the further you eliminate the blinking lights and the loud noises, the more easily you'll be able to function intellectually and spiritually.

You can use self hypnosis for habitually enforcing your ability to entering trance, assuming you're able to be hypnotized. Personally my mind rejects hypnosis, especially with men (there's psychology regarding that, vaguely speaking it has to do with a primal sense of rivalry towards the same sex, or the opposite sex if you're queer. Look into it if you want to, doesn't really interest me). If this is true for you as well you can still be hypnotized, you just have to break through with more effort and affirm that you're willing to be hypnotized in whatever circumstances you feel comfortable in. Frankly, the ability to easily be hypnotized is valuable but obviously a double edged sword if somehow someone took advantage of you in a vulnerable state.

Don't overthink trance while attempting to enter trance, as the point is to not "think". Dismiss invasive thoughts the best you can, they will come up and some of them might distract you; when you noticed your attention wandered, dismiss the thoughts and continue. Trance takes practice, you'll be able to enter trance sooner and maintain a stable level of trance longer without falling asleep once you've developed your ability. Trance should be considered an essential skill for anyone that doesn't intent to be a distracted retard.

Ordo_ said:

Loud sounds can be startling and for a starter in trance are not helpful at all.

Neither is blocking out visuals and sounds *trance*. Thats just blocking out.

Start by looking for HPS Maxines recording, I think its called introduction into Trance or something, I forgot. There is a 15 or a 30 min version, supposed to be a cd with 4 tracks on it.

Make sure you are in a place where you can relax, or where you feel relaxed. Maybe listen to some nature sounds, maybe do yoga first, get all the tension out of the body. These help.

As for trance itself, what is recorded is just one persons experience. I didnt experience it the same.
To me for starters, just sitting upright with no blankets or clothes that cover my arms in a slightly chilly room and trancing or at least trying to, resulted in my feeling the heat within my own body against the coldness of my skin. I felt warm, where usually if I wasnt trancing I would feel cold.
Sounds.. become sort of distorted for me. Words that are spoken have lost their meaning and become different things. Maybe that is just me and will sort itself out with practice.

All I can say is, practice. The more you practice, the deeper you can go.

GoyVeyII said:
Ordo_ said:

I'm not sure what answer you expected here. Trance is essentially clearing your mind and lowering your brainwaves/consciousness in order to function intellectually and spiritually more effectively.

Put it this way -- you're in a very bright room with flashing lights and annoying sounds but you're looking for something that is difficult to find as it's light isn't as bright and it's sounds aren't as loud. With all of the blinking lights and annoying sounds you might be able to faintly see or hear the thing you're looking for, but often times if you didn't know to look for it in the first place you'd never know it existed. Trance is shutting down the bright lights and the loud sounds, so that subtler things can be realized and observed and interacted with. Trance allows you to think more clearly and deeply, it's also beneficial for your mental health generally. The deeper you go and the further you eliminate the blinking lights and the loud noises, the more easily you'll be able to function intellectually and spiritually.

You can use self hypnosis for habitually enforcing your ability to entering trance, assuming you're able to be hypnotized. Personally my mind rejects hypnosis, especially with men (there's psychology regarding that, vaguely speaking it has to do with a primal sense of rivalry towards the same sex, or the opposite sex if you're queer. Look into it if you want to, doesn't really interest me). If this is true for you as well you can still be hypnotized, you just have to break through with more effort and affirm that you're willing to be hypnotized in whatever circumstances you feel comfortable in. Frankly, the ability to easily be hypnotized is valuable but obviously a double edged sword if somehow someone took advantage of you in a vulnerable state.

Don't overthink trance while attempting to enter trance, as the point is to not "think". Dismiss invasive thoughts the best you can, they will come up and some of them might distract you; when you noticed your attention wandered, dismiss the thoughts and continue. Trance takes practice, you'll be able to enter trance sooner and maintain a stable level of trance longer without falling asleep once you've developed your ability. Trance should be considered an essential skill for anyone that doesn't intent to be a distracted retard.

The fuck has someones sexuality got to do with how well they enter into a trance state? LOL.
So suddenly all queer men are seeing opposite sexes as rivals huh :lol:
and how about bisexuals? i bet they have it the hardest because both sexes are their rivals :lol:

get outta here with this unspiritual nonsense.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
GoyVeyII said:
Ordo_ said:

The fuck has someones sexuality got to do with how well they enter into a trance state? LOL.
and how about bisexuals? i bet they have it the hardest because both sexes are their rivals :lol:

Hm, providing someone additional information as to why they might experience difficulty with hypnosis is now a bad thing? I hope you're trolling me.

GoyVeyII said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
GoyVeyII said:

Hm, providing someone additional information as to why they might experience difficulty with hypnosis is now a bad thing? I hope you're trolling me.

lmao yeah.
"information" that serves no purpose, has no roots in reality, and is basically bullshit.
why do i even bother :roll:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back