Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to get accepted by Lord Beelzebul?

SeguaceDiSatanas

I would like to pray in the most humble and respectful way to our Lord ENLIL to ask him if he would help me. My request is this: I would like to learn from him and build a student-Master relationship. HP HoodedCobra666 once said that through the Gods, we learn things much better and much faster than without them. The exact subject in which I wanted to ask to be his student is... life.

I would like Lord Enlil as a Master of life to evolve, distinguish myself, excel. This would not interfere with my relationship with Satanas, with my Guardian Demon and with the Gods who follow me in general. For example, I treat the Goddess Astarte exactly as I treat a mother and this can never change, at least until Astarte wants it.

I have a lot of anxiety, I know how to do the ritual to ask him (I was thinking of summoning him and reciting his Ritual of Power from JoSRituals and making my request once it was done), what I don't know is how to increase my chances of being accepted as a student.

I would really commit. I'm serious about this. I know what a request like that entails from me. I just have a lot of anxiety about getting a "no". I mean, I will gladly accept any answer, and I know that the Gods manage things for our good and our evolution, but I want to do everything I can to be accepted... could you give me some advice?

I once asked the Demon Azazel/Apollo if I had to do anything special to communicate with a Demon. He said to me: "you just have to have a lot of respect as always" (translated from Italian: "devi solo avere molto rispetto come sempre"). I have respect, but I would like to prove that I can be a worthy student who would make Enlil proud of me... Can you give me some advice, please?

PS I haven't used the Ouija board for years, but I think Enlil would guide me through other ways more within my reach, even without my being able to communicate with him directly... if only he would accept.

My experience showed me that the more we help ourselves, the more the Gods will be able to help us. This is not vague, but very practical. The higher we raise our frequency through consistent and diligent Meditation, the more the Gods will help us and direct us towards the higher levels.

I personally saw a massive improvement in this when I started dedicating way more time to my spiritual practices, also increasing the quality. The way the Gods have helped me most of the time isn't really how one would think, like after evoking them and asking for help, or them appearing to me and so on, but through Divine Intuition.

As I increased the quantity as well as the quality of my spiritual practices, I started having more and more of these intuitions, both while meditating and while doing other things during the day. They often arrive when I meditate on the 6th and 7th Chakras. These intuitions are extremely fast and unexpected, but they are...perfect. One can really see that these are not the product of one's mind, but of a higher intelligence. I say this because they will offer you incredible insight, perfect solutions to your problems, most helpful advice about all kinds of situations.

These intuitions and insights will help you greatly on your advancement, so my advice is to ALWAYS write these down, so you will have them for ever. Our memory is much worse than we think, so always write everything down, doing this will help you a lot in the future.

HPS Maxine spoke about the fact that the more we show effort and commitment towards our advancement, the more the Gods are willing to invest on us, but I also think that to truly be guided by the Gods one needs to raise their frequency to be able to receive the message so to say. If one is on a very low frequency, it will be much more difficult for a God to help him and direct him, even through intuitions, let alone direct communication. So it's our job to raise our frequency as much as possible to make the Gods' job easier, through consistent and diligent Meditation. When one does that, from my experience, one doesn't even need to ask for direct help and guidance many times, advice will often arrive even without you asking for it, and it will be most helpful advice and guidance that will truly change your life.

So if you want more guidance from the Gods, don't focus too much on how to ask for it, but focus on putting yourself on a position where you will be able to properly receive it and understand it, and this is done with diligent spiritual practice. The Gods will do the rest.

Of course evocation, the Rituals, prayer etc. are all important practices, but I think people focus too much on these and not enough on what I talk about above.

I want to mention to the very concise and helpful guide to this process by WiseDragon, that it is very much the case as they describe.

For me it took some years to build up to where I could have very close interactions with the Gods. This varies by person but the self and the soul must be built up enough to rise towards them to receive their guidance and divine knowledge on what one is going through or needs help traversing the path.

I had answers that took either days, months, or a year to be clear to me. As HP Hooded Cobra mentioned before, everything becomes clear as we walk the path.

Focus on your advancement with your soul and chakras and meditate on Father Zeus, he will gradually reveal and guide you as you walk this path.

It may or may not be at a pace you would want, but the Gods know us better then ourselves.

I would like to pray in the most humble and respectful way to our Lord ENLIL to ask him if he would help me. My request is this: I would like to learn from him and build a student-Master relationship. HP HoodedCobra666 once said that through the Gods, we learn things much better and much faster than without them. The exact subject in which I wanted to ask to be his student is... life.

I would like Lord Enlil as a Master of life to evolve, distinguish myself, excel. This would not interfere with my relationship with Satanas, with my Guardian Demon and with the Gods who follow me in general. For example, I treat the Goddess Astarte exactly as I treat a mother and this can never change, at least until Astarte wants it.

I have a lot of anxiety, I know how to do the ritual to ask him (I was thinking of summoning him and reciting his Ritual of Power from JoSRituals and making my request once it was done), what I don't know is how to increase my chances of being accepted as a student.

I would really commit. I'm serious about this. I know what a request like that entails from me. I just have a lot of anxiety about getting a "no". I mean, I will gladly accept any answer, and I know that the Gods manage things for our good and our evolution, but I want to do everything I can to be accepted... could you give me some advice?

I once asked the Demon Azazel/Apollo if I had to do anything special to communicate with a Demon. He said to me: "you just have to have a lot of respect as always" (translated from Italian: "devi solo avere molto rispetto come sempre"). I have respect, but I would like to prove that I can be a worthy student who would make Enlil proud of me... Can you give me some advice, please?

PS I haven't used the Ouija board for years, but I think Enlil would guide me through other ways more within my reach, even without my being able to communicate with him directly... if only he would accept.

That is quite a high ambition. I don't mean to say it's bad in any way, just remember that's the King of Kings but you seem aware of that.

Giving it your all and constantly making a maximum effort in this life to learn and apply should be enough to make a parent proud. They're always willing to help, teach, guide as long as we do our part.

I salute your courage and urge you to fight your fear.

Best of luck brother.

I cannot speak for Baalzebul on this, but my assumption is that, like any relationship or student program, there are layers to this situation, rather than just a binary yes or no, good or bad, etc.

If you are a good fit for him as a student, then he would naturally have an interest in you. If not, then perhaps he would guide you to a better situation that would actually be more suitable.

Even if you get a positive response, the relationship may not be as you initially desire, such as in a case where a perquisite has to met, or another situation where your dreams are different from reality. As serpentwalker alluded to, maybe it could take time to develop the intuition or other aspects of interaction that you desire or may be required.

So while the situation can be more complicated than just an outright yes or no, I would also not feel demotivated about this. It is likely that you will achieve what you desire through the guidance of the Gods, in any case, and like always. Don't let your anxiety hold you back, because someone may question if that in itself is an obstacle to your dream here, as others may ask for more without feeling as much of a barrier.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back