Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

how to find out whether you have jewish gene or not.

alvaro lopos

since jews have come to every part of the world i fear they might have mixed with our culture.
i dont show any jewish nature .i am dedicated.
how will i now whether i have any reptialian gene.
if a person have 1 percent of jewish gene is he jew?

The jews have a deep rooted hate for Satan in their subconscious its just in there DNA. If you love Satan and you are loyal to him then there is no way you can be a jew. The enemy will try to fuck with us by making us think this ''what if i am a jew?'' thoughts, ignore it. 

On Monday, February 23, 2015 1:18 PM, "'alvaro lopos' alvarolopos@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

since jews have come to every part of the world i fear they might have mixed with our culture.

The Jews are the most racist people by the way.
So they will use techniques like...if you look dark they will tell you you are Arab. If you are German and blonde they will say you look Polish, if you are African they will ask if you are descended from slaves. If you are Chinese they will remind you how savage China supposedly was before Communism. If you are British they will say you have huge teeth and you're ugly, if you are American they will say the rest of the world thinks you are dumb. If you even remotely resemble a Jew they will call you a Jew and try to make you one of them in this manner. It is essentially an attack on self confidence and uses a guilt trip mechanism. They have countless little techniques like that, but to really know who is a Jew, you recognize them because they will either talk about how every race is shit, and how bad humanity is, or they will talk about how great Israel is. A lot of Jews also have extreme (and false) self confidence, mostly based on their ability to make money. There is for example a Jew called Noah Kagan, who runs a small company called App Sumo. He constantly points out that he is Jewish. A friend of mine would not get a refund from the company until contacting Kagan and claiming that he was a Jew too. It took less than 5 minutes for the refund.
The Jews, much like the Muslims and Christians, are the greatest racists. The Muslims are more mixed than the Jews but the Muslims will do everything to call you a Jew unless you join them, whereas the Jews will do everything mentioned above. Also Muslims often consider Blacks to be second or third class citizens. You have to travel and live in their countries to witness it as those Muslims living in the West often pretend to be non racist. Muslims are also exceptionally anti white as their ancestors used to keep white people as slaves. The Byzantine word "Sklabos" is the origin of the word Slave and connected with the word Slav. This goes back hundreds of years, to where the Muslims traded white slavic peoples throughout the region including Byzantine and Byzantine also took prisoners of war which were turned into slaves. You can be sure that most of the traders were Jewish as trading is their main profession.
Hail Satan

On Tuesday, February 24, 2015 6:09 AM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

The jews have a deep rooted hate for Satan in their subconscious its just in there DNA. If you love Satan and you are loyal to him then there is no way you can be a jew. The enemy will try to fuck with us by making us think this ''what if i am a jew?'' thoughts, ignore it. 

On Monday, February 23, 2015 1:18 PM, "'alvaro lopos' alvarolopos@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back