Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to find my Guardian Demon?

manuel_mt07

Hi, brothers and sisters. I'm new to satanism, so I have many questions, and one of them is how to find my GD. Last night I was meditating and I ask Father Satan for my GD. Later, the name ASTAROTH came to my mind. But I don't know if it was an inspiration from our Father or just my suggestion. How can I know if Astaroth is my GD?
Greetings.HAIL SATAN!!!

It is not impossible for a high ranking God/Goddess to be your GD, but it is more unlikely. That being said, it is better to wait for your GD to "reveal" them self to you. The Gods are very busy, and it is better to not bother them with matters like this. HAIL SATAN!!!GOT MIT UNS!  

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 12, 2016, at 23:50, "nnmc_0701@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hi, brothers and sisters. I'm new to satanism, so I have many questions, and one of them is how to find my GD. Last night I was meditating and I ask Father Satan for my GD. Later, the name ASTAROTH came to my mind. But I don't know if it was an inspiration from our Father or just my suggestion. How can I know if Astaroth is my GD?
Greetings.HAIL SATAN!!!

Hi Manuel,

Just keep doing meditation and she will come to you, in her way, when she is ready.

Otherwise, you can use a Quija board; just make sure you do the prayer/ meditation of protection at the start, and you make her swear that she is of Satan!

Information about this is on: JoS website;
"Demons of the pre-Christian Gods of the pagan religions".

Why is not possible for a dedicated Satanist to not have a High Ranking Demon/ess as their Guardian Demon?

Many of us have one of the High Ranking Demons as their GD. HP Maxine have Azazel and Thoth as her GD's if I remember correctly.

I know others here on the group have stated that they have Lucifuge Rofocale, Asmodeus, Abaddon, Fleruty, Belphagor to name a few, as their GD.
(Not all at once, but you can have more than one GD)

One never knows, but I agree to not really waste their time with this.
Your GD will make themselves known when you are ready.

I never said it was impossible. I said it was not impossible, but more unlikely. HAIL SATAN!!!GOT MIT UNS! 
Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 13, 2016, at 10:51, "dark_pagan_666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Why is not possible for a dedicated Satanist to not have a High Ranking Demon/ess as their Guardian Demon?

Many of us have one of the High Ranking Demons as their GD. HP Maxine have Azazel and Thoth as her GD's if I remember correctly.

I know others here on the group have stated that they have Lucifuge Rofocale, Asmodeus, Abaddon, Fleruty, Belphagor to name a few, as their GD.
(Not all at once, but you can have more than one GD)

One never knows, but I agree to not really waste their time with this.
Your GD will make themselves known when you are ready.

As Sam said the Gods are very busy at the moment, and shouldn't be bothered for trivial matters.

But that said, you can also get in touch with your GD by Quija board. Just make sure you do prayer/ meditation of protection, and ask the Demon to swear he/ she is of Satan.

All instructions on how are under: "Demons of ancient pre-Christian pagan Gods" on the JoS website:

www.joyofsatan.org

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back