Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How To Find My Gaurdian?

ahrisabid

I am doing mediatations from more than a month and i have got success in many of them. I wanna know that how can i know that who is my Gaurdian Demon so that i may summon him? Does it depends upon date of birth? If yes then its 24th of August.

Your Guardian will come to you when you are ready. Also, I don't think any of that stuff matters since your Guardian(s) choose you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ahrisabid" <ahrisabid@... wrote:

I am doing mediatations from more than a month and i have got success in many of them. I wanna know that how can i know that who is my Gaurdian Demon so that i may summon him? Does it depends upon date of birth? If yes then its 24th of August.

How to make myself ready to meet my Gaurdian Demon? I mean which meditation exercise or stuff makes a person ready to meet his Gaurdians?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackmoon0343" <bloodyblackrose343@... wrote:

Your Guardian will come to you when you are ready. Also, I don't think any of that stuff matters since your Guardian(s) choose you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ahrisabid" <ahrisabid@ wrote:

Meditation in general.

Work on opening your chakras, and astral sences. This will help you with being able to hear and contact your Guardian.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ahrisabid" <ahrisabid@... wrote:

How to make myself ready to meet my Gaurdian Demon? I mean which meditation exercise or stuff makes a person ready to meet his Gaurdians?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackmoon0343" <bloodyblackrose343@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ahrisabid" <ahrisabid@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back