Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to Empower chakras

I do not understand, how am I supposed to "empower" my chakras? I have been doing all the meditations dictated in the Joy Of Satan site but I never found any specific information specificaly on how to EMPOWER my chakras. Can someone please enlighten me and explain to me what exactly I should do?
My curent daily program is the following.
Draw energy from the sun at every single chakra in my body (including all minor ones and aura)108 vibrations per main chakra every dayCirculating the elements around my chakrasSpine breathingSingle serpent meditation
What should I do diferent and why?

lol how are you doing upwards of 700 vibrations per day
bigger lol, how can you feel EVERY chakra
how are you doing an elemental meditation along with the serpent meditation if you havent even read a significant portion of the meditations page.
any meditations relating to putting energy in the chakras is going to empower the chakras, like the serpent, or absurdly high reps of aum based vibrations into each chakra.

there isnt going to be a meditation called, "how to empower your chakras"
you simply have to understand that empowering your chakras means you are doing spiritual work to increse their power, therefore every meditation involving brightening, feeling, or vibrating energy into a chakra is going to be a "chakra empowering meditation"
let me just go ahead and calculate this...for me a single vibration of an aum based mantra takes 25 seconds....
lets calculate 108x7x25/60
so you are spending 315 minuites every day doing chakra vibrations???
on top of it you are doing all these advanced things, but you arent able to comprehend the webpages that you got the direction to do the meditations from?

lmao 5 hours of vibration...if you are going to make stuff up please at least try and make it more believable

lets try something different, instead of 25 seconds each, because you obviously cant breathe in enough air to do that, which explains your inability to come up with a decent lie.
lets say you take 10 seconds to vibrate a mantra....it would be 126 minutes, thats till an hour and a half which is more believable but still extensive.

-

Actually iam doing 2000+ vibrations every day. The 7 main chakras, my hips, my shoulders, pineal gland, hands, my spine, my aura, as well as some more to help picking up chicks.
Yes I meditate around 5 hours per day.
I have also found out that with intense concentration you can vibrate 2-3 times per breath. Intense unbreakable concentration is really important for that. It has to be so intense that your muscles and your body get tight. After a couple of days of getting used to that you will be able to relax and enter into a nice trance and it will work.
Yes I feel all my chakras and the energy in them. They are all active (my entire body) and I can feel them but they are still blocked since I can feel the knots and heat.
I am unable to ask for "live" help from some demon since enemy entities are all around me shoutting bullshit in my head all day and making me unable to communicate telepathically. They can get really funny at times! So thats why I asked for help from here.
I have comprehended the entire content of JoS meditations, its just that nobody every explained that anything that makes energy go into your chakras empowers them...thanks for your help in regards to that. 

If you really are doing all of that, guess what, its called burn out.  The fiery pains you may have are what happens when a supply of energy is greater than the flexibility of the container it is filling.  You are that container and you need to ease the fuck up, as that kind of supply you're loading onto yourself sounds like something an advanced meditator would build up to after a few years and even still would spread it out in two or three sessions of the day.  One session after you wake up, another mid day, and or another the final before bed.  Overloading has similar symptoms to blockages because of the same principle, flexibility as well as strength.  You need to unwind and let the strength develop over a couple years before you maintain such a vast supply of energy throughout your soul, as you're reaching your cap, or ceiling of reservoir.  

That's malarkey, the more advanced you are, the better you are off dealing with tiny entities.
You definitely can ask Satan for advice, in fact if your at that level to be able to tolerate massive amounts of energy, that is a ABSOLUTELY RECOMMENDED.

Otherwise those "enemies" that could be speaking in your thoughts is your unbalanced energies because of the massive dose you do everyday, which then created thoughtforms arbitrarily.

---In [email protected], <nicktrach1@... wrote :

Actually iam doing 2000+ vibrations every day. The 7 main chakras, my hips, my shoulders, pineal gland, hands, my spine, my aura, as well as some more to help picking up chicks.
I have also found out that with intense concentration you can vibrate 2-3 times per breath. Intense unbreakable concentration is really important for that. It has to be so intense that your muscles and your body get tight. After a couple of days of getting used to that you will be able to relax and enter into a nice trance and it will work.
Yes I feel all my chakras and the energy in them. They are all active (my entire body) and I can feel them but they are still blocked since I can feel the knots and heat.
I am unable to ask for "live" help from some demon since enemy entities are all around me shoutting bullshit in my head all day and making me unable to communicate telepathically. They can get really funny at times! So thats why I asked for help from here.
I have comprehended the entire content of JoS meditations, its just that nobody every explained that anything that makes energy go into your chakras empowers them...thanks for your help in regards to that. 

@nicktrach. Empowering chakras
As jxk2080 said... You're in burn out. Hate really does make waste! 
Slow down. Way down. Go back to basics. Go to this page, the main meditations page in jos. And read everything that has to do with the chakras. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
Pay particular attention to HP MDs words written to the right of the list of chakras links. "There are a specific number of reputations for each chakra...if you feel you're getting over simulated, back off..."http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html
Then go to your dictionary and read the definition of "empower".
Last but not least, if you can hear the enemy shouting at you...Then they are too close. Increase your AoP. The links are on this site. Voiceofenki has put out two great ones. Ms. Lydia published a whole series of them. 
Good luck. Don't be so hard on yourself. You're doing better than you thought.
HS666/88
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, Sep 16, 2017 at 4:59 PM, nicktrach1@... [Advanced_Meditation]<[email protected] wrote:   Actually iam doing 2000+ vibrations every day. The 7 main chakras, my hips, my shoulders, pineal gland, hands, my spine, my aura, as well as some more to help picking up chicks.

As with absorbing energy and stimulating yourself, directing can exhaust someone if in geater qualities than they are used to. If you have the kind of willpower to endure what you overload yourself with, then you can likely handle plenty of directing or evokation. However and again, you should take a step back and let your soul recuperate. The soul is monadic at the end of the day meaning it acts as one unit. Its one very complex system of will and perception, the muscle behind consciousness and matter. If you try to use that muscle in the second way than the first, you're still straining it. So for your well being take time to properly recuperate and adapt.

There's no need to really add this in buuut… over stimulating your self like that can cause you to begin twitching(I know from experience(and this was with evoking energy!)) and the enemy(xians) is on the look out for people twitching because according to their point of view it means your possessed by a demonic entity or some shit *rolls eyes*!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back