Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to dispose of paper with Demons' or Father's Sigils respectfully

mo_yun_fei46

Hi brothers and sisters,

If I want to throw away some sheets of old paper with Sigils, how should I do that with proper respect?

(I respect Father and His demons very much in my heart, but the sheets are old and the Sigils on them are not so beautifully drawn...)

Thank you!

Could anyone give me some suggestions?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mo_yun_fei46" <mo_yun_fei46@... wrote:

Hi brothers and sisters,

If I want to throw away some sheets of old paper with Sigils, how should I do that with proper respect?

(I respect Father and His demons very much in my heart, but the sheets are old and the Sigils on them are not so beautifully drawn...)

Thank you!

I have had wanted to do that as well. I buried them. I don't know if that is what others would do but thats what I did

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mo_yun_fei46" <mo_yun_fei46@... wrote:

Could anyone give me some suggestions?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mo_yun_fei46" <mo_yun_fei46@ wrote:

Hi brothers and sisters,

Thank you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back