Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to charge items with runes

NinRick

Hey guys I am currently trying to charge a black tourmaline with the ALGIZ rune. I am also about to engrave the ALGIZ symbol on the stone.
I want to vibrate ALGIZ with 108 reps for multiple sessions in the stone. I want that the stone protects the wielder from negative energies and enemies.
Is it possible to recharge the stone from far away? or is it possible to program the energy to recharge the stone whenever it is in direct contact with sunlight?

Can I additionally charge the stone with Ansuz and feed it with satanic electric blue energy inorder to get rid of angels etc?

NinRick said:
Hey guys I am currently trying to charge a black tourmaline with the ALGIZ rune. I am also about to engrave the ALGIZ symbol on the stone.
I want to vibrate ALGIZ with 108 reps for multiple sessions in the stone. I want that the stone protects the wielder from negative energies and enemies.
Is it possible to recharge the stone from far away? or is it possible to program the energy to recharge the stone whenever it is in direct contact with sunlight?

Can I additionally charge the stone with Ansuz and feed it with satanic electric blue energy inorder to get rid of angels etc?
Since you are using such a 'roundabout' method, I'm assuming you will want to give it to another person to protect them?

I would discourage the use of 108, except in munka workings, as it has been found recently that it has undesirable qualities for most workings of white magick. You can use 50, 55, 80, 88, 100, 111, or 216 instead. Personally I would recommend 111 as it tunes into the number 666. Alternatively, you could also use 105, 120, 135, or 150, as these numbers tune into Algiz's number of 15.

If you will do it for another person anyways, then you could even make this something like a thoughtform, that inhabits the stone. Just make sure to give it a name and feed it regularly once you are done with the initial period of vibrating Algiz into it & the stone, for 40 days. You can also program it to take clean energy from the sun, like you already suggested yourself. Other than that, you will indeed be able to recharge it from a distance simply by calling upon it and feeding it energy, while continously programming it to make sure it stays loyal and does its job. :)

Shael said:
NinRick said:

Since you are using such a 'roundabout' method, I'm assuming you will want to give it to another person to protect them?

I would discourage the use of 108, except in munka workings, as it has been found recently that it has undesirable qualities for most workings of white magick. You can use 50, 55, 80, 88, 100, 111, or 216 instead. Personally I would recommend 111 as it tunes into the number 666. Alternatively, you could also use 105, 120, 135, or 150, as these numbers tune into Algiz's number of 15.

If you will do it for another person anyways, then you could even make this something like a thoughtform, that inhabits the stone. Just make sure to give it a name and feed it regularly once you are done with the initial period of vibrating Algiz into it & the stone, for 40 days. You can also program it to take clean energy from the sun, like you already suggested yourself. Other than that, you will indeed be able to recharge it from a distance simply by calling upon it and feeding it energy, while continously programming it to make sure it stays loyal and does its job. :)

I thank you very much for your response and help! I really appreciate it!
And yes you are right I want to protect someone. So the bester colour would be white right? Would you use your Solar-charkra or all chakras simultaneously? :)

NinRick said:
So the bester colour would be white right?

Gold-white.

NinRick said:
Shael said:

I thank you very much for your response and help! I really appreciate it!
And yes you are right I want to protect someone. So the bester colour would be white right? Would you use your Solar-charkra or all chakras simultaneously? :)
White-gold should be best, like Fuchs said. You can also use some electric blue if you want.

From what I know, the male chakras are more of a projective, 'outward' nature while the female ones have rather attracting and 'magnetic' properties. So yes, using your 3rd chakra here should be the best option in my opinion. You can draw energy from the Sun into you and then project it onto the stone through your 3rd chakra while you state the affirmation and/or program the thoughtform (if you choose to make one). :)

I thank you guys! You really helped me!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back