Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to change my email address

aimeecollins19

Hi everyone,

At the time when I registered on this group, I used my personal email address. Now I'm being overflowed with 100+ mails from this group every day. And I just know that there will be a day where I open up my email program with my parents or friends next to me. Satanism is personal to me, and most of my friends and family would probably think that I'd gone delusional or joined a cult or something like that. Don't want any "for your own good" interventions.

So I was wondering if anyone knows how I can change my email address? I already tried to do so on my account on this message group, adding a new email address and removing the one that I initially signed up with, but even though the old email address is gone from the list, I still get emails on that address. (And no emails on the newly addedd address).

Leave the group, rejoin, and set the Email Notifications to NEVER. Do not sendOR make a new email address, and join the group with that new email address.
Just set the notifications to no.
As for still getting emails, it can take a day or so to update in Yahoo's system. Slow. Leaving the group completely and setting to no fixes this slightly faster, I think.

<td val[/IMG]Hi, if you got a new email address, you will have to sign up to the joy of satan yahoo chat groups with your new email address. Good luck.
Hail Satan. Peace to everybody.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android [/TD]
From: ricky.kuijpers@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] How to change my email address
Sent: Sat, Apr 18, 2015 12:27:47 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Hi everyone,

At the time when I registered on this group, I used my personal email address. Now I'm being overflowed with 100+ mails from this group every day. And I just know that there will be a day where I open up my email program with my parents or friends next to me. Satanism is personal to me, and most of my friends and family would probably think that I'd gone delusional or joined a cult or something like that. Don't want any "for your own good" interventions.

So I was wondering if anyone knows how I can change my email address? I already tried to do so on my account on this message group, adding a new email address and removing the one that I initially signed up with, but even though the old email address is gone from the list, I still get emails on that address. (And no emails on the newly addedd address).

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back