Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to breakup relationships/marriages??

[email protected]

How to break up relationships? Do I have to visualize grey energy around the person and affirm "the relation he/she has with________ is breaking/ending up"? And also which rune is used to breakup relationships? I'm new to magick!

Visualize both of them surrounded by a grey cloud and curse their relationship. Visualize them arguing, being depressed when they are together etc and don't forget the affirmations. When they are asleep drag their light bodies and command them. I suggest detaching them as well. Cut any cords they have together, it works. Isa is used for binding and this could help while you are commanding them so that they won't realize anything and accept your commands.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "inlovewithsatan@..." <inlovewithsatan@... wrote:

How to break up relationships? Do I have to visualize grey energy around the person and affirm "the relation he/she has with________ is breaking/ending up"? And also which rune is used to breakup relationships? I'm new to magick!

If breaking a relationship is possible,then is that possible to get back in relationship?It means,can I get my ex gf back in my relationship?

Sent from my iPhone
On 26/09/2012, at 2:24 PM, "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:
  Visualize both of them surrounded by a grey cloud and curse their relationship. Visualize them arguing, being depressed when they are together etc and don't forget the affirmations. When they are asleep drag their light bodies and command them. I suggest detaching them as well. Cut any cords they have together, it works. Isa is used for binding and this could help while you are commanding them so that they won't realize anything and accept your commands.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "inlovewithsatan@..." <inlovewithsatan@... wrote:

Ahaa..And is there any special time to begin this? Planetary hours... Should I start this on saturday?   Thank you so much blacksun. 

I did this 3 weeks ago. All I did was eneter a trance, visualized the person I liked in front of me, raised up lots of black energy and directed it into her and affirmed "all so and so's love and sexual relationships that are not with me fail".
It worked spectacularly, the thing is you're supposed to perform a working for like 40 days minimum, I got lazy and only did this twice but her boyfriend dumped her for another girl.
That result for magick is not typical and I have been meditating and practicing magick for a long time, but at least it shows it's definitely possible it took a while before I saw results though so don't get discouraged. And try sticking to the 40 day rule too.

Use it wisely brother. :)

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back