Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to ascend??

"You need to ascend"

I got those 4 words when I was waking up yesterday

I have had my kundalini awakening

What exactly is involved in ascending? I wrote in my first post about how it seems Satan, Azazel, and the other spirit (I think he is an incubus but not certain yet) haven't come around. It has gotten to the point I get depressed over it but I'm trying not to entertain depression too much so my energy won't keep going in that "positive then negative" motion over and over again.
I'm beginning to question if it was Azazel at all. Like maybe I'm just fooling myself. But it was the name he said in my dream. That is why I sought him out. Being that I'm not experienced I would know better than to invoke Azazel (which I did?) and would have called on King Paimon instead.

Sorry I can't stay focused on one thing. Back to ascending....

What else do we do?? If kundalini seems dormant again are we suppose to start over or is there a way to stimulate what once started?

Dude, of course you see no Demons upon "Kundalini Awakening", Should you attain Astral existence these particular Demons you have named will be manifest as thoughtforms and karmaic-phenomena- both of which are illusionary. Open your meditating eyes and SEE. You are here. Do not retreat to the subjective, face reality with open eyes without fear. Why should you fear? The true Satan is with you brother, I proclaim it. Meditation is a superficial practice. Focus your attention elsewhere. Live in reality, not subjective levels of a pre-established Buddhist mental construct, with levels of division that imply "superior levels of consciousness". Rubbish.

Ignore the infiltrator who says meditation is a "superficial practice" and pretends Demons are illusionary. He is trying to box you into the physical so you will be like all the other ignorant cattle slaves on the planet.

The kundalini is an extremely powerful energy that is dormant in most people. Raising your kundalini activates the siddhis (spiritual powers like healing) and awakens your higher understanding. Due to thousands of years of degeneration, many parts of the human soul have atrophied and are non-functioning. A vast majority of humanity lives a purely physical existence with no real understanding of how the universe works. The intense, fiery energy of a risen kundalini is a prerequisite for the Magnum Opus and immortality.

Hahahaha lol dude u just marked ur self out and now get the hell out of this group we know that u r an infiltrator ok.

@archbuddha27
You are a joo-poo TROLL!!!LEAVE!!!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 11:03 PM, archbuddha27@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Dude, of course you see no Demons upon "Kundalini Awakening", Should you attain Astral existence these particular Demons you have named will be manifest as thoughtforms and karmaic-phenomena- both of which are illusionary. Open your meditating eyes and SEE. You are here. Do not retreat to the subjective, face reality with open eyes without fear. Why should you fear? The true Satan is with you brother, I proclaim it. Meditation is a superficial practice. Focus your attention elsewhere. Live in reality, not subjective levels of a pre-established Buddhist mental construct, with levels of division that imply "superior levels of consciousness". Rubbish.

considering the fact that mister "I have awakened my kundalini"   and "i don't know who Beelzebub is" didn't even realize that he didn't choose his actual yahoo name when he made his yahoo account, I'm going to guess that these are retards.
cobra said that people were fucking with us, I don't think he can ip ban people though,so its likely that they are going to keep wasting our time.

can we just stop responding to these idiots? please

there is nothing wrong with invoking azazel,he is one of the demons who helps with meditation.
if you believe you are ready to begin the kundalini ascension then go ahead and do it.
the gods are eager to help us unlock our powers.
DO NOT trust your dreams as if they were reality

good luck and HAIL SATAN

5sjwmtzifivv27f33klipuo6tsoiglpvvrupfilu:
"Should you attain Astral existence" (I take it you mean open the third eye in order to be aware of the astral) 
"these particular Demons you have named will be manifest as thoughtforms and karmaic-phenomena- both of which are illusionary."
What the HECK are you saying?
Satan, Azazel and the other Satans Demons are NOT Illusionary 'thought forms/karmaic phenomena"!! This is an especially insulting thing to say as they're two of the four Main God Powers of Hell!
"Open your meditating eyes and SEE. You are here. Do not retreat to the subjective, face reality with open eyes without fear."
You are stating that meditating is a retreat within ones mind to a subjective reality, that you must ignore meditation as it takes you away from 'reality'. Horseshit.
“Why should you fear? The true Satan is with you brother, I proclaim it. Meditation is a superficial practice.”
Ooooh.....you 'proclaim' it. Well then, that makes all this CRAP you're saying the Truth! 
 Things we Satanists must do daily:
<ol> [*]Meditation </li>[*]Fight for Satan (the REAL Being – NOT a thought form) </li>[*]Educate and work to Advance Oneself </li>[*]Hatha and Kundalini Yoga </li></ol> You say: “Live in reality, not subjective levels of a pre-established Buddhist mental construct”
Due to generations of oppression most people are spiritually cut off and in fact, do NOT live in 'reality'. This is why we do what we do to advance. I smell underneath this statement:
'levels of division that imply "superior levels of consciousness".”
An implication that levels of hierarchy (division) is somehow a bad thing (when this is Natural Law), a foolish notion to see this as a panoply of superior levels of consciousness (when it IS), which again, is misleading Horseshit.
There is only one Sin in Spiritual Satanism and that is ignorance. You're shilling for the enemy. All you just said is contrary to what is SS, plus a total insult to Satan and His Demons. You're here trying to confuse newbies.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back