Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

how the enemy uses void meditation

gianni062991

xians focus on different emotions against us but they do not know how to give it power (potential) to give it life and imagination he or she does it carelessly without even knowing.what i experienced was the enemy only wants you to focus on a emotion or focus on what your doing but he or she does not want you to give it life (feelings) for it.everything around us is life even if your outside going to the park and you see alot of trees around you and you give it life or watching tv,and meditating inside your house.satanists that live with xian families are known not to give any feelings or life to anything only to focus and think but not to give it power (personalities) they use their void meditation with fear implanted inside innocent gentiles because they are taught by their friends to ignore life but focus on different emotions against innocent people that haven't done anything to them not bothering or spying on the enemy.

Xians don't use void meditation, excluding some emotions except of love isn't void meditation. Void meditation is not getting attached to your THOUGHTS. I don't know any xian that focuses on the present and relaxes and lets things go. They're quite stressed about their lives or the fear of going to hell or fullfiling their religion. That's the opposite of void meditation. When you do void meditation, you forget the worries of your life.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gianni062991" <gianni062991@... wrote:

xians focus on different emotions against us but they do not know how to give it power (potential) to give it life and imagination he or she does it carelessly without even knowing.what i experienced was the enemy only wants you to focus on a emotion or focus on what your doing but he or she does not want you to give it life (feelings) for it.everything around us is life even if your outside going to the park and you see alot of trees around you and you give it life or watching tv,and meditating inside your house.satanists that live with xian families are known not to give any feelings or life to anything only to focus and think but not to give it power (personalities) they use their void meditation with fear implanted inside innocent gentiles because they are taught by their friends to ignore life but focus on different emotions against innocent people that haven't done anything to them not bothering or spying on the enemy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daitsun88" <daitsun88@... wrote:
they're stressed about their lives but at the same time focus on people
Xians don't use void meditation, excluding some emotions except of love isn't void meditation. Void meditation is not getting attached to your THOUGHTS. I don't know any xian that focuses on the present and relaxes and lets things go. They're quite stressed about their lives or the fear of going to hell or fullfiling their religion. That's the opposite of void meditation. When you do void meditation, you forget the worries of your life.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gianni062991" <gianni062991@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back