Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How should....

todyy666

hello all.
So long story short. Now I'm finishing school. and past like 6 months i was holding this idea.. travel to one location. I won't say this location for my own safety. But what i wan't do is that i want go there and just leave peacfuly by my own. meditate, do RTR, just enjoy life in nature etc. I will work save some money and then do this. But my main point my family. I don't is it good idea just like go away.. I mean just jump on plane and go. I guess i will leave some letter. But i don't know if I should tell them where i go ( country) because i just wan't go and do my own stuff how i like. I know this lifestyle is for me.. just i don't know maybe how is best and more better way. maybe you have any opinions on this topic. thanks!
Hail Satan!Hail Marchosias!
-Todyy666

Running and hiding in the woods without doing your research is a fast way to make your life miserable. If you are planning to head out into the woods and live in a shack made of tree branches, you will quickly discover that there is no food out in the woods and it is really easy to freeze to death, especially in the winter. Unless you own the piece of property where you plan on staying, the landowner will quickly want you gone as you will be the equivalent of a bum squatting on their property. You can even get arrested as living on someone's property without their permission is trespassing. 

It takes a lot of money to pay for housing, food, electricity, and everything else you need to stay alive. A little money will support you for a few months, max, before you run out of money and need to find a job to stay alive. If you want to be able to meditate all day, work hard and build up so much money that you do not have to work another day in your life. Most people are extremely dumb with their money and make sure to spend every dime they have so they have nothing by the end of the month. If you are smart with your money and invest as much as you can, it is possible to retire before you are 40. The book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" by Robert T. Kiyosaki is a good start to break out of the jew-instilled lies regarding investing. Investing is not a scary thing that only fat-cat bankers and hedge fund managers do. Investing is literally turning your money into a lot more money.

Rich Dad, Poor Dad
https://www.paulasset.com/articles/wp-c ... OR-DAD.pdf

No no no. Im not talking about woods. This place is well known by tourist and there is always people. Just is there is always like peace and nature. There is all around little like markets where people sell fruits,meat etc. To make living. And you can live there just about 100 dollar a month.. i would wish to be there all life but i was counting how much it cost to live there about 2-3 years. And all my counting is working. I was asking how should i do for my family perspective. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On št, kov. 11, 2017 at 8:00, johnson_akemi@... [HellsArmy666]<[email protected] wrote:   Running and hiding in the woods without doing your research is a fast way to make your life miserable. If you are planning to head out into the woods and live in a shack made of tree branches, you will quickly discover that there is no food out in the woods and it is really easy to freeze to death, especially in the winter. Unless you own the piece of property where you plan on staying, the landowner will quickly want you gone as you will be the equivalent of a bum squatting on their property. You can even get arrested as living on someone's property without their permission is trespassing. 

It takes a lot of money to pay for housing, food, electricity, and everything else you need to stay alive. A little money will support you for a few months, max, before you run out of money and need to find a job to stay alive. If you want to be able to meditate all day, work hard and build up so much money that you do not have to work another day in your life. Most people are extremely dumb with their money and make sure to spend every dime they have so they have nothing by the end of the month. If you are smart with your money and invest as much as you can, it is possible to retire before you are 40. The book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" by Robert T. Kiyosaki is a good start to break out of the jew-instilled lies regarding investing. Investing is not a scary thing that only fat-cat bankers and hedge fund managers do. Investing is literally turning your money into a lot more money.

Rich Dad, Poor Dad
https://www.paulasset.com/articles/wp-c ... OR-DAD.pdf

The book "The Millionaire Next Door" also has some good information if read with a careful and critical eye, you can find a free pdf online

If it takes $100 a month to live there, work hard now and make some investments. Those investments will give you income for the rest of your life and you will never have to work again.

If you save enough money to live there for 2-3 years, you will run out of money after 2-3 years and have to start working again. You will then have to take a low-paying, entry-level job just to survive. If you can live for $100 a month at that place, the jobs there will be paying very little. Right now you can work, save your money, and make enough investments so you never have to work again. If you can convince your family to let you live at home, that will save you a lot of money and make it easier to save your money.

If you invest your money and get a 7% return on your money each year, an investment of $17,000 will generate $1,200 in profit every year. By saving $17,000 you never have to work again in your life. Where I live, minimum wage is $7.25 per hour. That is $14,000 per year. After two years of work, you will have saved more than enough to go and live at that place without working for the rest of your life.

If you do not make any investments, you will have to work a few months a year just to survive. Working one or two months every year adds up. Working one month a year means you will spend 7 years working out of the next 80 years. If you work for the next 2 years, you will never have to work again in your life. That is an extra 5 years of time you can spend meditating and doing things you enjoy.

Johnson_Akemi, I know you're very busy and I don't want to waste your time, but how does one life for so long after only saving $28,000? Do you have any books or websites that show how to live frugally (in addition to investing and other ways of generating passive income.)

Attachments :
<ol>32E1A62862DE46D4B38EDFB68C6C38DF.png</ol> Exelent Jhonson, this one of principles to be rich, nice  Hail Satan  Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10  De: johnson_akemi@... [HellsArmy666]
Enviado: Sunday, March 12, 2017 12:08 AM
Para: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Asunto: [HellsArmy666] Re: How should....    If it takes $100 a month to live there, work hard now and make some investments. Those investments will give you income for the rest of your life and you will never have to work again.

If you save enough money to live there for 2-3 years, you will run out of money after 2-3 years and have to start working again. You will then have to take a low-paying, entry-level job just to survive. If you can live for $100 a month at that place, the jobs there will be paying very little. Right now you can work, save your money, and make enough investments so you never have to work again. If you can convince your family to let you live at home, that will save you a lot of money and make it easier to save your money.

If you invest your money and get a 7% return on your money each year, an investment of $17,000 will generate $1,200 in profit every year. By saving $17,000 you never have to work again in your life. Where I live, minimum wage is $7.25 per hour. That is $14,000 per year. After two years of work, you will have saved more than enough to go and live at that place without working for the rest of your life.

If you do not make any investments, you will have to work a few months a year just to survive. Working one or two months every year adds up. Working one month a year means you will spend 7 years working out of the next 80 years. If you work for the next 2 years, you will never have to work again in your life. That is an extra 5 years of time you can spend meditating and doing things you enjoy.

The estimate of $28,000 was based on $100 a month for living expenses. Todyy666 mentioned that the place he wanted to live would cost $100 a month.

Most people are extremely dumb with their money and are poor as a result. All of the overpriced coffee shops, restaurants, bars, video game companies, and TV companies are in business because people spend their money on that crap. People line up in the morning to spend $4 on a cup of coffee and $3 on a slice of fancy bread. $4 for coffee a few times a week adds up fast. Having a $4 coffee twice a week is $416 a year. Every year Apple releases a new iPhone model, people stampede over each other to get their hands on a new $700 smartphone. People eat out, go to the movies, buy clothes they are going to wear once, throw out shoes when one shoe has a small hole in it, and in general waste their money. $500 invested at 5% interest turns into $2160 after 30 years. That is $1660 that you get for free and you need to do absolutely nothing to get that money. You can sleep all day and $1660 will fall into your lap.

1. For food, making your own food is the least expensive option by far. Dry beans and rice can be purchased in 50 pound bags for less than $1 a pound. For example, a frozen "fajita chicken" entree in my area will retail for about $4. The meal weighs 21 ounces and consists of mostly rice, 5 ounces of chicken, and some bell peppers and onions. In my area, chicken breast sells for $3 a pound, onions cost $.50 a pound, dry brown rice costs $1 a pound, and bell peppers cost $1 a pound. Making the meal yourself would cost $1.43, which saves a whopping 65% over buying the meal premade.

There is free food everywhere. A lot of the “weeds” you see are completely edible. Dandelions, purslane, burdock, chickweed, yellow nutsedge, and other common weeds are edible. “Eat the Weeds” is a great resource about edible plants in the USA.

Eat the Weeds http://www.eattheweeds.com/   If something walks, crawls, swims, or flies it is edible. There are a few exceptions to this, so do your research before eating something you caught. Birds, insects, snails, and all mammals are edible. There are perfectly edible pigeons everywhere. Do NOT eat pigeons/rats in cities. They are eating garbage and have toxic levels of heavy metals and other poisons in their meat. Do NOT eat weeds by roads, in drainage ditches, in gutters, or other places they will absorb pollution. Do your research before foraging for food. A lot of plants have poisonous lookalikes and wild animals can carry diseases or parasites. There are also laws regarding what animals can be killed and when. There is a species of grey tree squirrel in my area that is illegal to kill for dinner.

2. Learn to do things and make things yourself. If you know how to sew you can hem your pants, adjust the waist, and fix holes. You can re-line your shoes if the lining gets thin.   You can clean just about anything with baking soda, vinegar, ammonia, castile soap, and borax. As a bonus, homemade cleaning supplies cost less than their sort-bought counterparts. The cleaning chemicals from the store are toxic and cause cancer, damage the lining of your lungs, and in general destroy your health. Recipes to make your own cleaning products are available online.

3. The cheapest option is not always the best option. You want to select the option that gives you the best value. For example, the cheapest blender in the store is 1/3 the price of a nice blender. The cheap blender will break after 4 months while the nice blender will last 20 years. If I buy the cheap blender, it will cost me more over time as I will have to buy a new blender every 4 months. I find it helpful to calculate how much something will cost you over time. Take for example boots:
$40 cheap boots last 3 months. Over 5 years, cheap boots will cost me $800. On top of that, I will have to buy new boots every 3 months. That will cost me hours in driving to the store, finding a pair of boots that fit, and driving home. The gasoline necessary to drive to the store also costs money.

$400 nice boots last me 5 years. That is a saving of $400 over 5 years. I also save hours of time because I do not need to buy a new pair of boots every 3 months.

4. In this world everything can be boiled down to time and money. Time equals money and the best value takes into account your time. You are a Satanist and your time is valuable. Some methods of saving money take more time they are worth. Take for example, shoes.
Nowadays, shoes are often cardboard covered with foam and fabric with rubber on the bottom. The fabric wears out and the cardboard near the heel breaks. It takes 10 minutes to prop up the cardboard near the heel and sew on a new layer of fabric. If the sole is separating from the shoe and the shoe is tearing in multiple places, it will take several hours to salvage the shoes. If my time is worth $25 an hour and new shoes cost $30-$40, it is better to get new shoes rather than trying to salvage the old shoes.
Another example is recycling. In my area, recyclables can be taken to a recycling center for a small payment. It takes 10 hours to sort thought piles of garbage, bag the recyclables, and turn in the recyclables for $40. It takes $20 worth of gas to drive to the recycling center, so the total profit is $20 for $2 an hour. It is better to get a minimum-wage job at a fast food restaurant if you are that desperate for money. Minimum wage is $7.25 an hour. If you use your Satanic abilities, you can easily get a better position or get promoted and earn more than that.

5. You do not need to beat yourself up over a few dollars. If you like chocolate or enjoy a beer every now and then, that is fine. Denying yourself will do more harm than good and will make you miserable.

6. I learned to invest using Benjamin Graham’s “The Intelligent Investor” and the website “About.com:Investing”. Benjamin Graham is jewish, so the book needs to be read with discretion. “About.com:Investing” disappeared with the redesign of About.com., but there is something similar called “The Balance.” “The Balance” is aimed at investors in the United States, so you will need to find resources about the tax laws in your country.   The Balance https://www.thebalance.com/   The Intelligent Investor http://www.youblisher.com/p/46360-The-I ... t-Investor 

I gues you were thinking a lot about my topic that you write more on this. Thanks man btw!! I will study on investing and try save money more. every day is new experience and new lessons!
Hail Satan! 

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

On Friday, March 17, 2017 6:59 PM, "johnson_akemi@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

The estimate of $28,000 was based on $100 a month for living expenses. Todyy666 mentioned that the place he wanted to live would cost $100 a month.

Most people are extremely dumb with their money and are poor as a result. All of the overpriced coffee shops, restaurants, bars, video game companies, and TV companies are in business because people spend their money on that crap. People line up in the morning to spend $4 on a cup of coffee and $3 on a slice of fancy bread. $4 for coffee a few times a week adds up fast. Having a $4 coffee twice a week is $416 a year. Every year Apple releases a new iPhone model, people stampede over each other to get their hands on a new $700 smartphone. People eat out, go to the movies, buy clothes they are going to wear once, throw out shoes when one shoe has a small hole in it, and in general waste their money. $500 invested at 5% interest turns into $2160 after 30 years. That is $1660 that you get for free and you need to do absolutely nothing to get that money. You can sleep all day and $1660 will fall into your lap.

1. For food, making your own food is the least expensive option by far. Dry beans and rice can be purchased in 50 pound bags for less than $1 a pound. For example, a frozen "fajita chicken" entree in my area will retail for about $4. The meal weighs 21 ounces and consists of mostly rice, 5 ounces of chicken, and some bell peppers and onions. In my area, chicken breast sells for $3 a pound, onions cost $.50 a pound, dry brown rice costs $1 a pound, and bell peppers cost $1 a pound. Making the meal yourself would cost $1.43, which saves a whopping 65% over buying the meal premade.

There is free food everywhere. A lot of the “weeds” you see are completely edible. Dandelions, purslane, burdock, chickweed, yellow nutsedge, and other common weeds are edible. “Eat the Weeds” is a great resource about edible plants in the USA.

Eat the Weeds http://www.eattheweeds.com/   If something walks, crawls, swims, or flies it is edible. There are a few exceptions to this, so do your research before eating something you caught. Birds, insects, snails, and all mammals are edible. There are perfectly edible pigeons everywhere. Do NOT eat pigeons/rats in cities. They are eating garbage and have toxic levels of heavy metals and other poisons in their meat. Do NOT eat weeds by roads, in drainage ditches, in gutters, or other places they will absorb pollution. Do your research before foraging for food. A lot of plants have poisonous lookalikes and wild animals can carry diseases or parasites. There are also laws regarding what animals can be killed and when. There is a species of grey tree squirrel in my area that is illegal to kill for dinner.

2. Learn to do things and make things yourself. If you know how to sew you can hem your pants, adjust the waist, and fix holes. You can re-line your shoes if the lining gets thin.   You can clean just about anything with baking soda, vinegar, ammonia, castile soap, and borax. As a bonus, homemade cleaning supplies cost less than their sort-bought counterparts. The cleaning chemicals from the store are toxic and cause cancer, damage the lining of your lungs, and in general destroy your health. Recipes to make your own cleaning products are available online.

3. The cheapest option is not always the best option. You want to select the option that gives you the best value. For example, the cheapest blender in the store is 1/3 the price of a nice blender. The cheap blender will break after 4 months while the nice blender will last 20 years. If I buy the cheap blender, it will cost me more over time as I will have to buy a new blender every 4 months. I find it helpful to calculate how much something will cost you over time. Take for example boots:
$40 cheap boots last 3 months. Over 5 years, cheap boots will cost me $800. On top of that, I will have to buy new boots every 3 months. That will cost me hours in driving to the store, finding a pair of boots that fit, and driving home. The gasoline necessary to drive to the store also costs money.

$400 nice boots last me 5 years. That is a saving of $400 over 5 years. I also save hours of time because I do not need to buy a new pair of boots every 3 months.

4. In this world everything can be boiled down to time and money. Time equals money and the best value takes into account your time. You are a Satanist and your time is valuable. Some methods of saving money take more time they are worth. Take for example, shoes.
Nowadays, shoes are often cardboard covered with foam and fabric with rubber on the bottom. The fabric wears out and the cardboard near the heel breaks. It takes 10 minutes to prop up the cardboard near the heel and sew on a new layer of fabric. If the sole is separating from the shoe and the shoe is tearing in multiple places, it will take several hours to salvage the shoes. If my time is worth $25 an hour and new shoes cost $30-$40, it is better to get new shoes rather than trying to salvage the old shoes.
Another example is recycling. In my area, recyclables can be taken to a recycling center for a small payment. It takes 10 hours to sort thought piles of garbage, bag the recyclables, and turn in the recyclables for $40. It takes $20 worth of gas to drive to the recycling center, so the total profit is $20 for $2 an hour. It is better to get a minimum-wage job at a fast food restaurant if you are that desperate for money. Minimum wage is $7.25 an hour. If you use your Satanic abilities, you can easily get a better position or get promoted and earn more than that.

5. You do not need to beat yourself up over a few dollars. If you like chocolate or enjoy a beer every now and then, that is fine. Denying yourself will do more harm than good and will make you miserable.

6. I learned to invest using Benjamin Graham’s “The Intelligent Investor” and the website “About.com:Investing”. Benjamin Graham is jewish, so the book needs to be read with discretion. “About.com:Investing” disappeared with the redesign of About.com., but there is something similar called “The Balance.” “The Balance” is aimed at investors in the United States, so you will need to find resources about the tax laws in your country.   The Balance https://www.thebalance.com/   The Intelligent Investor http://www.youblisher.com/p/46360-The-I ... t-Investor 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back