Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How should the new world be structured?

jackdestus

I've been thinking about what a perfect new world looks like and how that would be accomplished. I sure would like to hear what you guys have to say.

I mean like government type, distribution of power, and possible ways to do it. Thanks

It's not a matter of how the world should be structured, but how our souls should be. See, true peace and things like that come from the inside not the outside. If a critical mass of people after doing their meditations raises their kundalini and/or reaches Godhood that's what we need. People will stop committing crimes naturally. There'll be no need for any man-made laws and things like that. They will stop race-mixing naturally. HP Maxine said that in Duat/Hell where the Gods live everybody is telepathic so they don't have any crime at all. They need no laws for that, they commit no crimes because they know the consequences of their actions and can also see if others are sincere because of telepathy.

<td val[/IMG]Take a look at Nazi Germany (a Satanic state) or any pre xtian Pagan civilizations (Egypt, Rome ect ect.)

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
At Jul 7, 2015, 8:44:31 AM, jackdestus@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote: I've been thinking about what a perfect new world looks like and how that would be accomplished. I sure would like to hear what you guys have to say.

I mean like government type, distribution of power, and possible ways to do it. Thanks
[/TD]

Doesn't reaching the godhead involve a balance between the spiritual and the physical? I thought we were encouraged to try and make life better for ourselves so we can better serve satan. I see forging a new world as a way to do that.

We aren't about "serving" Satan. Satanism isn't a slavery thing where you're a servant. Anyway, the way to make life better is to make our souls better. No matter on what external things you focus, if people's souls are imbalanced then the word will be imbalanced. The transformation is from the inside out. You will see external transfromation only if people's inside become balanced. That's what a balance between physical and spiritual is. If we weren't about taht balance we would be like hindus who say we must stop from having sex, stop caring about the material world totally because it's an illusion, e.t.c. I'm not saying that, I'm saying that the external world depends on your inside world, your soul and your chakras.

Jack, we are trying to forge a new world by removing the threat that plagues our world. By removing the enemy we will create a society that the world has seen in other civilizations before the enemy attacked. So in essence we are creating a new world in which our true father will be revered and his teachings and principles followed. If you have not read the Satanic Revelation you should do so, it explains much about how to do this. On the physical plane we fight the enemy by revealing the truth to gentiles. Lies cannot reside where truth is present. We fight the enemy spiritually on the astral planes of existence on the other hand because that is how advanced warfare has been fought for hundreds of thousands of years. Its not only what physical senses detect, the astral realm is where the real power and victory reside, and we who are Soldiers of truth and justice will prevail upon the very planes of existence the enemy wishes to seize. Let us take up ranks together as brothers and sisters within our beloved Father Satan's army to abolish the enemy threat that taints our world and together we will obtain victory and security for future generations to come.
Hail Beloved Father Satan!                                                                                                                          Hail All Hell!

We "serve" in the sense that we do as is asked of us. We're fighting the fight here, as asked to do so (or commanded, not sure). That's a form of serving a type of servitude. I think that's what Jack meant; we're making ourselves better to server by fighting the enemy. Not like slaves, but as self-conscious warriors.

Golden age, Satan´s age.

On Thursday, July 9, 2015 7:02 AM, "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

We aren't about "serving" Satan. Satanism isn't a slavery thing where you're a servant. Anyway, the way to make life better is to make our souls better. No matter on what external things you focus, if people's souls are imbalanced then the word will be imbalanced. The transformation is from the inside out. You will see external transfromation only if people's inside become balanced. That's what a balance between physical and spiritual is. If we weren't about taht balance we would be like hindus who say we must stop from having sex, stop caring about the material world totally because it's an illusion, e.t.c. I'm not saying that, I'm saying that the external world depends on your inside world, your soul and your chakras.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back