Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How old is the human race truly?

mreierson98

Hail brothers and sisters of Satan,    I was wondering, does anyone know how long ago Father Satan made the first humans? How old is our race? We cannot rely on the bible for truth since everything is stolen from various other cultures. Thank you for your help.                                                                                                      Hail Beloved Father Satan!

From what I read, the battle was 10 000 years ago, which was during the Golden Age, when Gods were on the Earth with humans.So the human race is around that old, or older. To be honest, I am not sure. If someone else could answer this that would be great.

On Thursday, June 11, 2015 8:35 PM, "mreierson98@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail brothers and sisters of Satan,    I was wondering, does anyone know how long ago Father Satan made the first humans? How old is our race? We cannot rely on the bible for truth since everything is stolen from various other cultures. Thank you for your help.                                                                                                      Hail Beloved Father Satan!

You're right it is it's time now
On Jun 12, 2015 10:25 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  From what I read, the battle was 10 000 years ago, which was during the Golden Age, when Gods were on the Earth with humans.So the human race is around that old, or older. To be honest, I am not sure. If someone else could answer this that would be great.

On Thursday, June 11, 2015 8:35 PM, "mreierson98@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I heard the pyramids are 40,000 years old and were made by Satan and the gods so I would think this is closer

On Friday, June 12, 2015 12:25 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

On Thursday, June 11, 2015 8:35 PM, "mreierson98@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Supposedly there have been fossilized human remains found in Africa that date back 160,000 years. I'm inclined to believe it, though there's always the possibility of the jews twisting or outright forging false evidence. It would certainly be much easier to figure out if we had a timeframe for when the Gods originally got here, rather when they left.

On Saturday, June 13, 2015 8:24 PM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I heard the pyramids are 40,000 years old and were made by Satan and the gods so I would think this is closer

On Friday, June 12, 2015 12:25 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<td val[/IMG]I made a post about this in the groups. Check out a book called 'Fingerprints of the Gods' by Graham Hancock. The Gods came here some 400,000 years ago and created humans not to long after that.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
At Jun 27, 2015, 10:42:14 AM, Bram Jacobson demonsarefriends@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote: Supposedly there have been fossilized human remains found in Africa that date back 160,000 years. I'm inclined to believe it, though there's always the possibility of the jews twisting or outright forging false evidence. It would certainly be much easier to figure out if we had a timeframe for when the Gods originally got here, rather when they left.

On Saturday, June 13, 2015 8:24 PM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" wrote:

On Friday, June 12, 2015 12:25 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" wrote:

On Thursday, June 11, 2015 8:35 PM, "mreierson98@... [JoyofSatan666]" wrote:

Hail brothers and sisters of Satan, I was wondering, does anyone know how long ago Father Satan made the first humans? How old is our race? We cannot rely on the bible for truth since everything is stolen from various other cultures. Thank you for your help. Hail Beloved Father Satan!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back