Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How my life has improved since my dedication.

siscool397

I'm telling my story so other people who are new will feel better about SS.
Last year about 3 or four months from now I did my dedication. Before I did it I was very skeptical and I did meditations consistently I was skeptical because I thought I would be signing my soul away but I researched more on it and eventually found out for myself that I wasn't. I realized that all other religions were all bs. Christianity doesn't teach you anything spiritual in my opinion it teaches you a set of morals and rules that are made up so that you follow a life full of controlled choices based on what others said was right. When you follow a set of controlled choices it's slavery. There's nothing spiritual about that. I decided it was time because I knew I would never go to that religion or any other one because of the obvious.

I asked Lucifer for help I told him I wasn't happy where I was and that I needed help in order to get to where I want to be. Did the dedication worked hard, stopped using alcohol and weed which were the only 2 substances that I did replaced them with meditations. started eating healthy food and going to the gym and running. worked hard at work and got a better job. I moved into a new house, I am now self employed and living the life I wanted to live. If it wasn't for jos I would still be a loser, smoking weed and drinking not getting to where I want to be. It was also the choice I made to go after what I wanted and stop hanging out with my friends to drink and smoke weed and hit the gym instead and if your not happy where you are in life your the one who has to change it and decide how. If you let others make choices for you when you don't know any better then you might end up missing out on life. I was trying to make a better point but it didn't work out. I doubt many people will read this but whatever. lol

Hail Lucifer and the original gods!

One, your soul is yours. You have been fed a line many millennia old.

I have my own rags to riches back to rags back to riches story.

I was practicing for years. Then I asked Lilith to bring me love (PS Don't ask of her, she will be pissed. She will only sow when she wants to) And that's how I wound up with my current EX. At the time I had my own company making $900 a week just for myself and I was able to pay those who worked for me $15-$20 per hour just to haul trash.

I gave up to satisfy the bitch. BIG MISTAKE! My house burned down, I was injured in a crash which destroyed my business and eventually became destitute and living in my truck, losing my daughter to this bitch.

I sought redemption from Lord Satan and his legions, I have a new home which I am about to sell for double what I paid for, my injuries are healed, and I am soon to rebuild my business from the ground up.

The lessers say that their god works in mysterious ways. I say to you SATAN is not indirect and is not vengeful. But do not turn on him. He wants you to be raised up.

I think of my experience as a personal lesson in what not to do.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siscool397" <boomer_397@... wrote:

Last year about 3 or four months from now I did my dedication. Before I did it I was very skeptical and I did meditations consistently I was skeptical because I thought I would be signing my soul away but I researched more on it and eventually found out for myself that I wasn't. I realized that all other religions were all bs. Christianity doesn't teach you anything spiritual in my opinion it teaches you a set of morals and rules that are made up so that you follow a life full of controlled choices based on what others said was right. When you follow a set of controlled choices it's slavery. There's nothing spiritual about that. I decided it was time because I knew I would never go to that religion or any other one because of the obvious.

I asked Lucifer for help I told him I wasn't happy where I was and that I needed help in order to get to where I want to be. Did the dedication worked hard, stopped using alcohol and weed which were the only 2 substances that I did replaced them with meditations. started eating healthy food and going to the gym and running. worked hard at work and got a better job. I moved into a new house, I am now self employed and living the life I wanted to live. If it wasn't for jos I would still be a loser, smoking weed and drinking not getting to where I want to be. It was also the choice I made to go after what I wanted and stop hanging out with my friends to drink and smoke weed and hit the gym instead and if your not happy where you are in life your the one who has to change it and decide how. If you let others make choices for you when you don't know any better then you might end up missing out on life. I was trying to make a better point but it didn't work out. I doubt many people will read this but whatever. lol

Forgive me for butting in, but I have a question.

Then I asked Lilith to bring me love (PS Don't ask of her, she will be pissed. She will only sow when she wants to) And that's how I wound up with my current EX. At the time I had my own company making $900 a week just for myself and I was able to pay those who worked for me $15-$20 per hour just to haul trash.

I gave up to satisfy the bitch. BIG MISTAKE! My house burned down, I was injured in a crash which destroyed my business and eventually became destitute and living in my truck, losing my daughter to this bitch.
I'm not certain who Lilith is so I might be miles inaccurate with my question here - actually, I'll ask 2 question - but are you saying one of Satan's Demons is careless and asking her (if Demons have genders) for love is a bad thing because she severely dislikes it and will cause you problems and only help when she feels like it? When you said you gave up to satisfy the bitch, are you meaning you accepted Lilith's harsh doings against you for her own satisfaction and pleasure? Or am I completely misunderstanding what you mean? Also please tell me who Lilith is. The internets say:

A female demon of Jewish folklore, who tries to kill newborn children. In the Talmud she is the first wife of Adam, dispossessed by Eve.
Please clarify both questions. Thanks.

--- In [email protected], "snatchsoft200" wrote:

I was practicing for years. Then I asked Lilith to bring me love (PS Don't ask of her, she will be pissed. She will only sow when she wants to) And that's how I wound up with my current EX. At the time I had my own company making $900 a week just for myself and I was able to pay those who worked for me $15-$20 per hour just to haul trash.

I sought redemption from Lord Satan and his legions, I have a new home which I am about to sell for double what I paid for, my injuries are healed, and I am soon to rebuild my business from the ground up.

The lessers say that their god works in mysterious ways. I say to you SATAN is not indirect and is not vengeful. But do not turn on him. He wants you to be raised up.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [email protected], "siscool397" boomer_397@ wrote:

Lilith: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ilith.html

Lilith is NOT to be summoned, as said on JoS.

Always search the lists of Demons on JoS before searching the internet. Actually, don't even look elsewhere, if a Demon isn't on JoS then ask here, unless you are able to ask Satan or another Demon yourself. The internet is full of lies regarding our beloved Demons.

(I'll let Snatchsoft answer your questions directed at him, I just wanted to clarify the part about Lady Lilith)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "billy.extian" <billy.extian@... wrote:

Then I asked Lilith to bring me love (PS Don't ask of her, she will be
pissed. She will only sow when she wants to) And that's how I wound up
with my current EX. At the time I had my own company making $900 a week
just for myself and I was able to pay those who worked for me $15-$20
per hour just to haul trash.

I gave up to satisfy the bitch. BIG MISTAKE! My house burned down, I
was injured in a crash which destroyed my business and eventually
became destitute and living in my truck, losing my daughter to this
bitch.
I'm not certain who Lilith is so I might be miles inaccurate with my
question here - actually, I'll ask 2 question - but are you saying one
of Satan's Demons is careless and asking her (if Demons have genders)
for love is a bad thing because she severely dislikes it and will cause
you problems and only help when she feels like it? When you said you
gave up to satisfy the bitch, are you meaning you accepted Lilith's
harsh doings against you for her own satisfaction and pleasure? Or am I
completely misunderstanding what you mean? Also please tell me who
Lilith is. The internets say:

A female demon of Jewish folklore, who tries to kill newborn children.
In the Talmud she is the first wife of Adam, dispossessed by Eve.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "snatchsoft200" wrote:

I was practicing for years. Then I asked Lilith to bring me love (PS
Don't ask of her, she will be pissed. She will only sow when she wants
to) And that's how I wound up with my current EX. At the time I had my
own company making $900 a week just for myself and I was able to pay
those who worked for me $15-$20 per hour just to haul trash.

was injured in a crash which destroyed my business and eventually became
destitute and living in my truck, losing my daughter to this bitch.

I sought redemption from Lord Satan and his legions, I have a new home
which I am about to sell for double what I paid for, my injuries are
healed, and I am soon to rebuild my business from the ground up.

The lessers say that their god works in mysterious ways. I say to you
SATAN is not indirect and is not vengeful. But do not turn on him. He
wants you to be raised up.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siscool397" boomer_397@ wrote:

I'm telling my story so other people who are new will feel better
about SS.
Last year about 3 or four months from now I did my dedication.
Before I did it I was very skeptical and I did meditations consistently
I was skeptical because I thought I would be signing my soul away but I
researched more on it and eventually found out for myself that I wasn't.
I realized that all other religions were all bs. Christianity doesn't
teach you anything spiritual in my opinion it teaches you a set of
morals and rules that are made up so that you follow a life full of
controlled choices based on what others said was right. When you follow
a set of controlled choices it's slavery. There's nothing spiritual
about that. I decided it was time because I knew I would never go to
that religion or any other one because of the obvious.

I asked Lucifer for help I told him I wasn't happy where I was and
that I needed help in order to get to where I want to be. Did the
dedication worked hard, stopped using alcohol and weed which were the
only 2 substances that I did replaced them with meditations. started
eating healthy food and going to the gym and running. worked hard at
work and got a better job. I moved into a new house, I am now self
employed and living the life I wanted to live. If it wasn't for jos I
would still be a loser, smoking weed and drinking not getting to where I
want to be. It was also the choice I made to go after what I wanted and
stop hanging out with my friends to drink and smoke weed and hit the gym
instead and if your not happy where you are in life your the one who has
to change it and decide how. If you let others make choices for you when
you don't know any better then you might end up missing out on life. I
was trying to make a better point but it didn't work out. I doubt many
people will read this but whatever. lol

I wasn't calling Lilith a bitch. I was calling my "now EX" a bitch. For a time, I gave up my practice of meditation and relationship with Lucifer and his children for this physical one, just to satisfy the bitch I received.

I also wasn't saying Lilith was being careless, it's just that I went into calling her with a "gimme" attitude instead of one that should have been more respectful. Wanting to be loved isn't a problem, just be careful how you pursue it, because if you're an ass about it, you'll get sat on. It'll come the right way if you go about it the right way. She isn't a call girl for one to request favors of.

She's also has her own passage on the JOS pages, as a fair warning:

"Lillith is Satan's favorite of his five wives.* She is the liberator of women. She is the patron of strong women and a Goddess of womens' rights. Lilith represents sexual liberation and sex for pleasure. She is the exaltation of the feminine divine. Lilith also stands for abortion rights and birth control. She is also known to help women in childbirth.

Lilith is not one to be summoned. She appears to whom she chooses on her own. One of her sacred symbols is the owl."

So, yes. When I first started ten years ago, I didn't know much better. Five years in, I royally fucked up.

P.S. If you're wondering. Yes, that is the same Lilith they worship at Bohemian Grove. Those guys get so much done, and are successful because they don't treat Lucifer's wife like crap.

Ave Lucifer!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "billy.extian" <billy.extian@... wrote:

bitch.

Oh, my misunderstanding and confusion.

Forgive my stupiditiy but I'm still a bit confused. Lilith isn't one to be summoned, yet those in Bohemian Grove summon her - but treat her well - and she helps them. Is that correct? I don't think I know anything about Bohemian Grove, so another question is what are they sucessful with?

I suppose all in all since I'm a mere newb I should stear clear of summoning Lilith, then. I prefer to be safe rather than sorry - that's perhaps the biggest reason why I have still not performed the dedication ritual thus far. I'll say it another way. I like playing computer games and rather enjoy stealth games. Some people would go out with guns blazing in the thick of it and probably be injured badly, or worse. I prefer to be careful and rather secretive in fighting the enemy. At odd times and without any discernible pattern I like to change things and come out of hiding and make a bit of noise, but I consider myself to be slow and steady; "slowly but surely" as the saying goes.

Also thanks Lydia. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "snatchsoft200" <snatchsoft200@... wrote:

I wasn't calling Lilith a bitch. I was calling my "now EX" a bitch. For a time, I gave up my practice of meditation and relationship with Lucifer and his children for this physical one, just to satisfy the bitch I received.

I also wasn't saying Lilith was being careless, it's just that I went into calling her with a "gimme" attitude instead of one that should have been more respectful. Wanting to be loved isn't a problem, just be careful how you pursue it, because if you're an ass about it, you'll get sat on. It'll come the right way if you go about it the right way. She isn't a call girl for one to request favors of.

"Lillith is Satan's favorite of his five wives.* She is the liberator of women. She is the patron of strong women and a Goddess of womens' rights. Lilith represents sexual liberation and sex for pleasure. She is the exaltation of the feminine divine. Lilith also stands for abortion rights and birth control. She is also known to help women in childbirth.

Lilith is not one to be summoned. She appears to whom she chooses on her own. One of her sacred symbols is the owl."

So, yes. When I first started ten years ago, I didn't know much better. Five years in, I royally fucked up.

P.S. If you're wondering. Yes, that is the same Lilith they worship at Bohemian Grove. Those guys get so much done, and are successful because they don't treat Lucifer's wife like crap.

Ave Lucifer!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "billy.extian" <billy.extian@ wrote:

bitch.

Anyone can *attempt* to summon Lady Lilith but She won't come. Some other entity could come, claiming to be Her, and even help out those who summoned her. And those people would not know any better. Likely they are without.Those of us who are dedicated SS wouldn't have that happen to us, that is, an entity wouldn't DARE come claiming to be one of our Gods. They might make us assume that, though. They are tricky.The price for declaring they are X God/dess is  that they would be destroyed, and the God/dess in question (who would do that) would let us know clearly that it wasn't Her/Him.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2013 5:18:24 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: How my life has improved since my dedication.

Forgive my stupiditiy but I'm still a bit confused. Lilith isn't one to be summoned, yet those in Bohemian Grove summon her - but treat her well - and she helps them. Is that correct? I don't think I know anything about Bohemian Grove, so another question is what are they sucessful with?

I suppose all in all since I'm a mere newb I should stear clear of summoning Lilith, then. I prefer to be safe rather than sorry - that's perhaps the biggest reason why I have still not performed the dedication ritual thus far. I'll say it another way. I like playing computer games and rather enjoy stealth games. Some people would go out with guns blazing in the thick of it and probably be injured badly, or worse. I prefer to be careful and rather secretive in fighting the enemy. At odd times and without any discernible pattern I like to change things and come out of hiding and make a bit of noise, but I consider myself to be slow and steady; "slowly but surely" as the saying goes.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "snatchsoft200" <snatchsoft200@... wrote:

Ave Lucifer!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "billy.extian" <billy.extian@ wrote:

bitch.

Oh, cool. Thanks. It's starting to seem or feel more realistic the more I learn; as in other actual persons with thoughts and feelings rather than a grand master sitting in a chair demanding respect and worship - which, as we know, is impossible "even" for god! /sarcasm

Billy :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Anyone can *attempt* to summon Lady Lilith but She won't come. Some other entity could come, claiming to be Her, and even help out those who summoned her. And those people would not know any better. Likely they are without.
Those of us who are dedicated SS wouldn't have that happen to us, that is, an entity wouldn't DARE come claiming to be one of our Gods. They might make us assume that, though. They are tricky.
The price for declaring they are X God/dess is  that they would be destroyed, and the God/dess in question (who would do that) would let us know clearly that it wasn't Her/Him.

Sent: Monday, July 22, 2013 5:18:24 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: How my life has improved since my dedication.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "snatchsoft200" <snatchsoft200@ wrote:

Ave Lucifer!

bitch.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back