Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How Much Is Real?

aidanfoxtrot

Okay so I'm a total beginner at this. I'm trying to feel energies and stuff. I think I can sort of feel it when I try to breathe it all in. The website says that trying to get the energy OUT makes you feel tired- but I don't feel anything! I'm havinga slight bit of difficu;lty believing that anything is real besides Satan. I do believe in Him, because he has changed my life already. I'm doing the meditations, but I can't openm my third eye because I can't vibrate properly.. And I thought maybe I just nee to go more basic, so now I'm working on breathing in and breathing out energy. And nothing is working!!!!

Be careful when breathing in/out energy, for me it doesn't hit me right away but eventually it does.Have you tried it outside? I find it's easier to feel&visualize energy outside when it's really sunny, just don't give up!, everything takes time for everyone. just meditate everyday as much as you can (preferably at the same time). And do hatha yoga everyday, it helps me feel my energy better.
I had problems with my third eye too, turns out I was pronouncing it wrong :p this video helped a lot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3LDKRRazSI

This worked for me. Sit in a dark room with the lights all out. Relax the best you can, kind of meditative. Clear you mind and just look at the air in the middle of the room. Sounds silly, maybe. But just do it in a very relaxed way, and hopefully you will begin to see little lights, and cloud-like stuff. If you don't at first, don't panic. Keep trying. But you  have to be relaxed and open.l Not tense. Once you begin to see, with meditations, it should all become more and more clear. Hope this helps.
Hail Father Satan!

On Thursday, March 27, 2014 5:32 PM, "aidanfoxtrot@..." <aidanfoxtrot@... wrote:
  Okay so I'm a total beginner at this. I'm trying to feel energies and stuff. I think I can sort of feel it when I try to breathe it all in. The website says that trying to get the energy OUT makes you feel tired- but I don't feel anything! I'm havinga slight bit of difficu;lty believing that anything is real besides Satan. I do believe in Him, because he has changed my life already. I'm doing the meditations, but I can't openm my third eye because I can't vibrate properly.. And I thought maybe I just nee to go more basic, so now I'm working on breathing in and breathing out energy. And nothing is working!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back