Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How long?

Lamont Green

How long does.it usually take for things to come to you from the jos store within the states? Its been 5 days and not even a "package tracking number" has come to my email nor have I rwcieved anyrhing tangable

It took 2 and a half weeks and I'm 2500 km away in Canada (I brought up google maps and measured from her state, lol)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lamont Green <lamontgreen87@... wrote:

How long does.it usually take for things to come to you from the jos store
within the states? Its been 5 days and not even a "package tracking number"
has come to my email nor have I rwcieved anyrhing tangable

--- In [email protected], Lamont Green <lamontgreen87@... wrote:

How long does.it usually take for things to come to you from the jos store
within the states? Its been 5 days and not even a "package tracking number"
has come to my email nor have I rwcieved anyrhing tangable
This is my usual experience: Within a few minutes I get an e-mail that a payment to Joy of Satan has been made from PayPal.  From there, nothing.  These things come parcel post (USPS), and are hand-written.  The packages are all taped and addressed by hand, not by some huge computer that handles millions of packages per hour.  For this reason, you are not going to get a tracking number. Usually, the packages arrive in 7-10 business days.  This too can vary.  They come out of Oklahoma, so if you are in the LIE[/B]-ble Belt, the delivery time is short.  In the corners of the country, expect 2 weeks.  Sometimes it can be longer as Maxine is extremely busy and can run into backlogs that can take a week or more to resolve.  Remember, these things are printed on a home computer printer and bound by hand, and the CDs are hand-burned right on the computer.  These things are not mass-produced like xian littera-trash, and therefore backlogs can happen. Which is not entirely bad.  While you might want to get right into the material yesterday, I also look at it as a sign that Satanism is growing very quickly.  If things were sitting in warehouses, it would be a sign that Satanism is starting to stagnate and that's bad.  I ordered a horoscope reading from JoS, and there were 3 ahead of me and I had to wait nearly a week.  However, your patience will be rewarded--simply think of it as a sign that Satan is busy.

<td val[/IMG]Can be be up to two to three weeks. Plus remember if she is busy it could take longer as she has to fill the order.And if it is a book binds her own books too so keep that in mind.But bought all that the store offers and it never took me more then two weeks to get mine.I was ordering a few at a time until I had them all amd all her CDs too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] How long?
Sent: Sat, Jun 16, 2012 9:21:03 AM

I always get my things within a week

------------------------------
On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 5:41 PM EDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Can be be up to two to three weeks. Plus remember if she is busy it could take longer as she has to fill the order.And if it is a book binds her own books too so keep that in mind.But bought all that the store offers and it never took me more then two weeks to get mine.I was ordering a few at a time until I had them all amd all her CDs too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Hello all! I just started out with the basic meditation program and I wanted to know for how long do I do all of the beginner meditations before I can advance to intermediate? I don't want to move on and not be ready, y'know? Thank you. Hail Father Satan!

It depends on the following...
1) if you did past lifes meditations, and how advanced you were back then2) if you did meditations in your past current life ( like void meditation), you could progress easier3) what you drink ( like alchool reduces control over your soul) so you actully have a very poor performance in meditation4) what you eat (all the crap put in our food numbs the brain), white sugar overstimulates the brain...5) if you are flexible, if all your chi of your soul and all your blodd of your body if traveling good... it is done ith hatha yoga and improves improves your your total chi, regeneration and healing...6) how long do you meditate per day (too much can be bad) but it can make a BIG difference if you meditate 30 minutes- 1 hour instead of 15 minutes 7) your concentration and will... if you give it your all in meditation (probabily one of the most important points)8) your belief sistem... if you have xian ties left in you, it will be harder for you to progress9) your current physical condition... the more strong/athletic you are the more faster you can progress..athlets have naturally stronger auras than the rest of people...10) enviroment you are in... if you life in the Alps were everything is clean, or you live in a polluted place with millions of cars11) your family friends and all that surround you... you can progress faster if they are advanced and support you12) your personal hygiene, if you are cleaning yourself13) if you have any health issues...14) if you have any spine problems, pains etc.. you can solve them with kundalini yoga15) if you live in a negative xian enviroment opposed to an atheistic enviroment (so that the negative vortex energy would not effect you)16) goes without saying the drugs, destroy the brain in a horrible way... it almost cancels all other points...
Everything counts, it's the 1-2% improvment that counts! But all combined will make a BIG Difference!
So taking all this in consideretion it can take like from 1 week to 10 years to go from beginer to intermediete... for me it took 2 and a half years, although I only start meditating seriosly for half an year... 

Also add...
17) your genetics, witch is given to you by your parents 18) sleep, if you are getting good quality sleep 19) timing of meditation (astrology plays a BIG role) 20) relationship with Gods which you had in past lives…if they decide to help you more/or less in your path21) other things I forgot to add...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back