Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How long to meditate?

seekeroftruth123

My daily meditation is about 45 minutes. How long do you guys meditate daily? I'm thinking about upping my time to an hour a day. By what I've found online, it's not out of the ordinary to meditate for even 2 1/2 hours daily. Thoughts?

If you can handle more then why not? I have the problem of not having a set schedule for meditation, definitely not the optimal way but I try to get around 2-3 hours. Years ago I used to meditate most of the day lulz, the worst I experienced is some form of CNS fatigue and mood swings like manic depression but nothing like insanity or anything. It really depends on you though.

Combined together directly and inderectly what i do that progress me forward is 6-8 hours a day effective time, i'm advancing 24/7 that's the life of elite force i have no social life beside in my work and 1-2 hour a week spending it with my family. My sexual life is my hands. It's all in for me, born into scorpion ascendant what else? This path is about sacrifice i've sacrificed everything for our future, suffering i no longer fear it's part of living. 

I think HP Maxine said an hour and a half a day is a good average.Doesnt even have to be all at once either.Best to do several different meditations at different times of the day so you dont end up goind over 24 hours between meditations.
Like 15-20 minutes in the morning then a few random meditations during the day and about 15 minutes before bed is all totally fine.
And of course more is also fine but dont overstimulate yourself either.This isnt like a PT workout where more is better.
Your body probably wont let you go to far anyway and  I always do as much as I can a day.
So an hour and a half a day is a good average but you can do more.

On Tuesday, March 1, 2016 12:40 PM, "shirksr@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

My daily meditation is about 45 minutes. How long do you guys meditate daily? I'm thinking about upping my time to an hour a day. By what I've found online, it's not out of the ordinary to meditate for even 2 1/2 hours daily. Thoughts?

What is the minimum we should do, honestly? Like hectic days w/ work n kids having things to do..

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 4:00 PM, fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I think HP Maxine said an hour and a half a day is a good average.Doesnt even have to be all at once either.Best to do several different meditations at different times of the day so you dont end up goind over 24 hours between meditations.
Like 15-20 minutes in the morning then a few random meditations during the day and about 15 minutes before bed is all totally fine.
And of course more is also fine but dont overstimulate yourself either.This isnt like a PT workout where more is better.
Your body probably wont let you go to far anyway and  I always do as much as I can a day.
So an hour and a half a day is a good average but you can do more.

On Tuesday, March 1, 2016 12:40 PM, "shirksr@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yeah, whenever I reach a certain level of advancement. My body get a flue or a very strong virus or infection. In my throat. Which is seriously annoying. My meditations are 2 hours a day, some less some more.

In ancient civilization the third sex advanced 24/7 for a span of 20 year! , it's inborn with me i feel it being completely natural.

I meditate in the morning for about 30 minutes.At night, I meditate for as long as I can. I try to feel for my body and always try to push a little past it's limit each time. Although, lately, I have felt an increase in sensitivty to frequencies and energy when I get deep into my session. First, there are chills sent all through out my body and then everything in my vision begins to vibrate nearly causing me to lose consciousness, also there is this really odd frequency that makes a "wub" sound, so this has caused me to cut my sessions shorter along with my breathe patterns. Any possibilities on what might be causing this? I'm a fairly new Satanist who has yet to discover their guardian demon, and I've begun the process of opening my soul as well as a daily AC, AP, and VM. 

Hey,Hey! You're flaming a little man. Cool off. It's more a personal thing. Some people are very introverted. Some very extroverted. Probably an hour minimum but after that it's pretty much a personal decision. No need for arguments or flame wars,Ok? 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 9:26 AM, taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Well look this time we can't be sitting around on our asses or just meditate 24/7

We are supposed to have a social life, do work and what not. Its called making a living.

Also, how do you expect to progress without having barely any social connections at all? Friends, people that we meet, make us see sides of ourselves we wouldn't have known otherwise.

Of course we can go into trance and figure stuff out ourselves, but some of this is just deeply hidden within.

I call it blantant stupidity to all what you do is advance 24/7

@taol, I wouldn't call it "stupidity" but merely impossible. As you say, we must all get on with day to day living and 24/7 is a ridiculous goal. HS/88

I hear warnings not to force a kundalini awakening. I'm not sure what people mean by 'force' and if if has to do with too long duration of meditation but by seeing the averages I doubt I would be forcing anything. Thanks guys! Hail Satan!

Randomly honestly. I just set a time to begin and then whenever it ends it ends. Breaks inbetween meditations and breathing exercises.

by 24/7 i mean the time beside the duty/responsibility everyone has to take, it togther sum up 6-8 hours. Your way of interpreting the language makes it stupid. 1,5 hour is good as well, the main thing is to advance and you do in your own phase.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back