Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

HOW JUST HOW

Erildas `imkknas

hello.. wtf im really sad and angry right now.. like wtf guys can you explain.. i was doing RTR and aura protecion evrything is OK yeah? and TODAY somehow i managed to lost my phone in minutes.. if aura should defend from bad luck yeah? so how i get this bad luck???? just so MIND BLOW and now i lost phone there was was information.. but phone with password so no problem i hope police find its.. but how i got this bad luck..? could it be like enemy messing with me just to forgot my phone and get angry etc.? just explain maybe.....
Hail Satan! 
-Todyy666 

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

Doing an Aura of Protection doesn't magically fend off all bad luck you can potentially have. It fends off as much bad luck as it can based on how much energy you raised. So in other words, your AoP wasn't strong enough. 
That set aside, it is possible that it was the enemy. Just try asking father satan to get your phone back to you. I have seen some kind of working to find lost things a few days ago, but I honestly don't remember how exactly it's done (maybe someone else can post it). 
This is how I remember it:Vibrate SATANAS a few times (I recommend 4, 8 or 13)Affirm "[Lost item - In your case your phone] is coming back to me in a positive and healthy way." 
As I said, this can be partly or entirely wrong. Just as a disclaimer. I should work though, since it's just simply raising and programming energy.

-Shael
On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 1:49, Erildas `imkknas todyy666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   hello.. wtf im really sad and angry right now.. like wtf guys can you explain.. i was doing RTR and aura protecion evrything is OK yeah? and TODAY somehow i managed to lost my phone in minutes.. if aura should defend from bad luck yeah? so how i get this bad luck???? just so MIND BLOW and now i lost phone there was was information.. but phone with password so no problem i hope police find its.. but how i got this bad luck..? could it be like enemy messing with me just to forgot my phone and get angry etc.? just explain maybe.....
Hail Satan! 
-Todyy666 

The Standard Aura of Protection is not an end all Solution, the enemy will do anything to attack you...Whether it's in your dreams, or little things like confusing you or psychically trying to manipulate you. They will take the time to understand your weaknesses and strengths. Consider the attacks like the saying "push comes to shove" if you attack them very hard, they'll try to attack you harder. If you're a serious threat they will try to bring you down to the best of their ability mentally, physically or spiritually. Take it as a compliment if that ever happens, it's a positive sign you're saving the world. 

Read this article and follow these instructions:
https://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic18161.html

When the Moon begins to wax again read this article and perform these instructions:
https://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic18431.html

Thank you for sharing 
Is that means we could do banishing rituals to put enemy into curses as there are so many in my workplace. 
Hail Satan 
2017年3月22日 下午12:20 於 "Shael shael666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] 寫道:
  Doing an Aura of Protection doesn't magically fend off all bad luck you can potentially have. It fends off as much bad luck as it can based on how much energy you raised. So in other words, your AoP wasn't strong enough. 
That set aside, it is possible that it was the enemy. Just try asking father satan to get your phone back to you. I have seen some kind of working to find lost things a few days ago, but I honestly don't remember how exactly it's done (maybe someone else can post it). 
This is how I remember it:Vibrate SATANAS a few times (I recommend 4, 8 or 13)Affirm "[Lost item - In your case your phone] is coming back to me in a positive and healthy way." 
As I said, this can be partly or entirely wrong. Just as a disclaimer. I should work though, since it's just simply raising and programming energy.

-Shael
  hello.. wtf im really sad and angry right now.. like wtf guys can you explain.. i was doing RTR and aura protecion evrything is OK yeah? and TODAY somehow i managed to lost my phone in minutes.. if aura should defend from bad luck yeah? so how i get this bad luck???? just so MIND BLOW and now i lost phone there was was information.. but phone with password so no problem i hope police find its.. but how i got this bad luck..? could it be like enemy messing with me just to forgot my phone and get angry etc.? just explain maybe.....
Hail Satan! 
-Todyy666 

In regards to the new AoP - - are we supposed to do it daily until next year (even when the moon is not waxing) or only while the moon is waxing (until next year)? 
-Shael
On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 1:12, pacmanplanman13@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   The Standard Aura of Protection is not an end all Solution, the enemy will do anything to attack you...Whether it's in your dreams, or little things like confusing you or psychically trying to manipulate you. They will take the time to understand your weaknesses and strengths. Consider the attacks like the saying "push comes to shove" if you attack them very hard, they'll try to attack you harder. If you're a serious threat they will try to bring you down to the best of their ability mentally, physically or spiritually. Take it as a compliment if that ever happens, it's a positive sign you're saving the world. 

Read this article and follow these instructions:
https://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic18161.html

When the Moon begins to wax again read this article and perform these instructions:
https://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic18431.html

What High Priestess Maxine Dietrich stated is to do it during what has already passed the new moon. I advise you wait until the next new moon like I am going to to actually start this, and then she stated to do it for a year. Try to not lose count of the days until a year is completed.

Hail Satan.

Thanks for the reply. So I'm going to start it at the 28th (new moon) and do it for 365 days (if I understood that correctly). 

-Shael
On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 3:01, descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   What High Priestess Maxine Dietrich stated is to do it during what has already passed the new moon. I advise you wait until the next new moon like I am going to to actually start this, and then she stated to do it for a year. Try to not lose count of the days until a year is completed.

Hail Satan.

I'm seeing a few comments that a newbie might take as meaning that AOP is NOT that important. When in actuality it is extremely important. 
One of the most important things we can do as SS is to work daily to build a strong AOP. Not for 40, 90, 365 days, but every day for as long as you live. This is something that builds gradually, kind of like rolling a bit of snow along the ground and as it goes, it grows. Satan has such a powerful AOP it literally deflects anything and everything thrown at it. Hitlers AOP was so strong it enabled him to defeat 26 or more assassination attempts. This is much more than simply deflecting 'bad feelings' or such. But literal, PHYSICAL attempts to seriously hurt you/kill you. A strong AOP can also deflect even tiny but terrible threats like virus's and such.
Its also important to not automatically go: oh, it's the enemy when one loses a phone (for example), something that actually on the grand scale of things, while it's upsetting, annoying and a big inconvenience, isn't life threatening. Or everytime something you don't like happens, I mean. Its actually a good practice to ignore the enemy as when you put an inordinate amount of time into worrying about 'them', it actually can create a thoughtform that you have been manipulated by the enemy into creating and programming yourself to attack yourself. In this way they can take your own powers and turn them against you, which is, of course, their standard operating procedure. This is exactly what the enemy religious programs of Xianity and Islam DO. I'm trying to say keep a healthy balance. Don't discount them, but also don't feed them.

HPS Maxine has stressed again and again that building a strong AOP is a must. She recently posted the following:
Open with the following prayer:‬ ‪ Hear me oh Great and Mighty Satan. I ask your help in returning these curses, amplified to the senders who have attacked us for doing your work. You know who they are. They will know your wrath. I ask that you send a Demon to me to take and deliver the curses and thoughtforms that I have cleaned from my aura and soul directly to those who have sent them. O Mighty Satan, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor, and Glory be given Thee forever and ever.
‪1. Visualize a brilliantly bright Sun directly above your head. ‬ ‪Affirm: “The light is cleaning and removing any and all negative energy, thoughtforms, and curses on or connected to my soul that have been directed to me, and is returning them to the senders.” ‬
‪2. Visualize this Sun descending down into your head and pushing down any dirt, filth, thoughtforms [thoughtforms can appear as chunks of filth or for those who are advanced, you can see them as they may be shapes, symbols, like elementals, or otherwise]. This will be grey or black energy [as it collects], and will get darker as it descends.‬
‪3. Visualize the brilliant light descending through your throat, down through your shoulders, chest, then stomach area, hips and all the way down through your feet, pushing out all of the dirt from your aura and soul. ‬
‪4. Move the filth beside you, in a pile. ‬
‪5. DO THIS THREE TIMES, steps 1 through 4. Keep piling the dirt. ‬
‪6. When you are finished, your aura and soul should be much brighter and cleaner. You can either ask for a Demon to take the energy and to return it to the senders [especially if you’re new], OR, you can visualize it shooting away from you, directing it to the senders. ‬
She has also said that doing a strong AOP daily combined with this cleaning ritual is so benificial that it will carry over into your next LIFE. I'd say thats actually pretty important. This is key when you remember that we only can advance while in a physical body. So take this valuable time to do this soul work.
Its also vital to do this soul cleaning combined with AOP and yoga because if one is meditating like mad with a lot of accumulated things on your soul - negative thoughtforms, beliefs, religious programming, etc.....that is not being cleared and cleaned as you go it is actually not a good thing. Its akin to trying to make a beautiful painting on a filthy canvas. You need to clean and prep the canvas first and then you can make a masterpiece.
While the enemy will still attack - and they are really good at taking anything and everything that are possible openings to attack you through whether that be psychological or physical weaknesses, or even physical openings, through associations with other people that they can influence, to use them to attack you or otherwise make your life miserable, rest assured they will indeed, take them. And sometimes things will still happen, like losing a phone. But that is preferable to losing ones life. A phone can be replaced.
So it's advisable to do AOP combined with cleaning along with your other meditations, RTR's, yoga and consistently reading and studying. In other words, continuing to grow and advance yourself, which is the goal of Spiritual Satanism. And if that sounds like a lot of work, YES. It is. Being an SS is work and this is why we say being a Satanist is for the strong. Just do the best you can.
Hail Satan!In Glory and Power Exalted!

When we die our souls are protected by Satan but will He continue to reincarnate us until the Gods have full power and the jews are destroyed?how much would I remember of this life? And sory if I ask alot of questions. I just want to be accurate and informed and on the right oath and pass this knowledge to others
--------------------------------------------
On Sun, 3/26/17, zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: HOW JUST HOW
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, March 26, 2017, 9:44 AM

I'm seeing a few
comments that a newbie might take as meaning that AOP is NOT
that important. When in actuality it is extremely
important. 

One of the
most important things we can do as SS is to work daily to
build a strong AOP. Not for 40, 90, 365 days, but every day
for as long as you live. This is something that builds
gradually, kind of like rolling a bit of snow along the
ground and as it goes, it grows. Satan has such a powerful
AOP it literally deflects anything and everything thrown at
it. Hitlers AOP was so strong it enabled him to defeat 26 or
more assassination attempts. This is much more than simply
deflecting 'bad feelings' or such. But literal,
PHYSICAL attempts to seriously hurt you/kill you. A strong
AOP can also deflect even tiny but terrible threats like
virus's and such.

Its
also important to not automatically go: oh, it's the
enemy when one loses a phone (for example), something that
actually on the grand scale of things, while it's
upsetting, annoying and a big inconvenience, isn't life
threatening. Or everytime something you don't like
happens, I mean. Its actually a good practice to ignore the
enemy as when you put an inordinate amount of time into
worrying about 'them', it actually can create a
thoughtform that you have been manipulated by the enemy into
creating and programming yourself to attack yourself. In
this way they can take your own powers and turn them against
you, which is, of course, their standard operating
procedure. This is exactly what the enemy religious programs
of Xianity and Islam DO. I'm trying to say keep a
healthy balance. Don't discount them, but also don't
feed them.

HPS Maxine has stressed again and again that
building a strong AOP is a must. She recently posted the
following:

Open with the following prayer:‬

Hear me oh Great and
Mighty Satan. I ask your help in returning these curses,
amplified to the senders who have attacked us for doing your
work. You know who they are. They will know your wrath. I
ask that you send a Demon to me to take and deliver the
curses and thoughtforms that I have cleaned from my aura and
soul directly to those who have sent them. O Mighty Satan,
fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong
in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee
with Praise, Honor, and Glory be given Thee forever and
ever.‬

‪1. Visualize a brilliantly bright Sun
directly above your head. ‬
‪Affirm:
“The light is cleaning and removing any and all negative
energy, thoughtforms, and curses on or connected to my soul
that have been directed to me, and is returning them to the
senders.” ‬

‪2. Visualize this Sun descending down into
your head and pushing down any dirt, filth, thoughtforms
[thoughtforms can appear as chunks of filth or for those who
are advanced, you can see them as they may be shapes,
symbols, like elementals, or otherwise]. This will be grey
or black energy [as it collects], and will get darker as it
descends.‬

‪3. Visualize the brilliant light descending
through your throat, down through your shoulders, chest,
then stomach area, hips and all the way down through your
feet, pushing out all of the dirt from your aura and soul.

‪4. Move the filth beside you, in a pile. ‬

‪5. DO
THIS THREE TIMES, steps 1 through 4. Keep piling the dirt.

‪6. When you are finished, your aura and soul should be
much brighter and cleaner. You can either ask for a Demon to
take the energy and to return it to the senders [especially
if you’re new], OR, you can visualize it shooting away
from you, directing it to the senders. ‬

She has also said that
doing a strong AOP daily combined with this cleaning ritual
is so benificial that it will carry over into your next
LIFE. I'd say thats actually pretty important. This is
key when you remember that we only can advance while in a
physical body. So take this valuable time to do this soul
work.

Its also vital to do this soul cleaning combined with AOP
and yoga because if one is meditating like mad with a lot of
accumulated things on your soul - negative thoughtforms,
beliefs, religious programming, etc.....that is not being
cleared and cleaned as you go it is actually not a good
thing. Its akin to trying to make a beautiful painting on a
filthy canvas. You need to clean and prep the canvas first
and then you can make a masterpiece.

While the enemy will still
attack - and they are really good at taking anything and
everything that are possible openings to attack you through
whether that be psychological or physical weaknesses, or
even physical openings, through associations with other
people that they can influence, to use them to attack you or
otherwise make your life miserable, rest assured they will
indeed, take them. And sometimes things will still happen,
like losing a phone. But that is preferable to losing ones
life. A phone can be replaced.

So it's advisable to do
AOP combined with cleaning along with your other
meditations, RTR's, yoga and consistently reading and
studying. In other words, continuing to grow and advance
yourself, which is the goal of Spiritual Satanism. And if
that sounds like a lot of work, YES. It is. Being an SS is
work and this is why we say being a Satanist is for the
strong. Just do the best you can.

Hail Satan!

In Glory and Power Exalted!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back