Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How i activated my Kundalini! + wings of the soul.

fadiinflames

Hello brothers and sisters in Satan! im here to give you what worked for me and the meditations i used to activate my kundalini and how i got my wings.
basically the main way i got both was through VIBRATION , yes vibration!
main question is how do you get good at it? practive vibrating different vibrations in different areas everyday it took me like a month and a half to start feeling the correctly and im still working on it (3-4 months in)
this is quite advanced and not really for new meditators ,
the RAUM vibration into my solar plexus is what i believe activated my kundalini along with GAUM into my pineal gland,
after vibrating YAUM for a few days into my back extension of my heart chakra and doing the connecting with the earth meditation , my soul bolted wings! they are huge :p above medium size by a big , once they bolt they are amazing and the feeling you get is also amazing :D
Advanced King and Queen (108 GAUM , 108 RAUM)RAUM medMerkabacirculating energy , ball of light , advanced chakra spinningTuning chakras through vibration.
if you do these meditations for minimum 2 months correctly i guarentee you will activate your kundalini.
breathing ex were minimal , i practice yoga 2 times or 1 time a week (whenever i feel like it)i meditate everyday unless im extremely tired .
Participate in spiritual warfare and press on!
HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back