Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How have Jews/Christians/Muslims gotten so good a pretending?

I know Ignorance and assassination (partly to keep up appearances) and the fact that Jews play and run both sides are the factors, but there must be some other reason that the Jews and people of their programs have gotten so good at keeping up pretenses in general? It's one of those things I can't fully understand.

I know Ignorance and assassination (partly to keep up appearances) and the fact that Jews play and run both sides are the factors, but there must be some other reason that the Jews and people of their programs have gotten so good at keeping up pretenses in general? It's one of those things I can't fully understand.

For jews it is evolutionary strategy. They were expelled by almost every nation on earth for their shitty behavior, so they had to adapt by pretending to be like them. Why do you think they change their names to gentile ones or do nose jobs?

For others, that's what their religion is about. It rewards appearances. I mean, all Abrahamic religions are about laws and rules and try convert unbelievers by the sword. They don't really care if you truly believe or practice their religion, or you follow all its teachings in your private life, all they care is to see you proclaim it.

If they did, they wouldn't baptize or indoctrinate children or pass blasphemy laws, but they would only accept as members of their religion only those who have studied and agree with it and actively practice, just like we do. But this would defeat the point, because very few people would consciously join those hoaxes because they're so anti-life. So, forcing them is their only option, which also creates the downside of most their followers being hypocrites.

Apart from pretending, they are also great at making excuses.This is especially true about xianity. Find the verses where Jesus tells them to love their enemies and sell everything they have and give all their money to the poor, tell random xians about them and see how many different excuses they make to avoid following the teachings of their rabbi. There are also xians who hate jews, and either ignore their entire bible to pretend Jewsus wasn't a jew or Jewsus was an "Aryan Israelite" and today's jews aren't the true, ancient Israelites but the White race are.

That's why there are tens of thousands of different denominations of xianity and xians were killing eachother in the past, everyone makes excuses as to why their own interpretation of their contradictory holy book is correct, based on their own prejudices.

If you read Talmud (Jewish book of Law) you will understand how they are so good at acting all pure and innocent. There is a passage goes like "When a Gentile ask you about our teaching, lie to them. If they know what we teaching about them, they will destroy us" in Talmud. Their traditions basics are build under acting all good and innocent so Gentile will not see their true face.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back