Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

how do you regularly "feed" a thoughtform?

sillynut

i created a money thoughtform yesterday for the first time but am not sure how to "feed" it regularly. should i just tell it what i want everyday or what because i don't want to neglect it..
am also thinking of getting some play doh and moulding it into the shape i want to represent what money means to me and filling it with the energy (took some ideas from someone on here). and doing the same for lust as well with different play doh colours. i think creating thoughtforms enhances your creativity. :O

Keep giving it the color or type of energy from the envionment and not from you unless its for money or white magic. in black magic use the energy from around you... good luck!

Hail Satan!

www.magical666.webs.com

Clan of Defiance

HP kanemohrra

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@... wrote:

i created a money thoughtform yesterday for the first time but am not sure how to "feed" it regularly. should i just tell it what i want everyday or what because i don't want to neglect it..
am also thinking of getting some play doh and moulding it into the shape i want to represent what money means to me and filling it with the energy (took some ideas from someone on here). and doing the same for lust as well with different play doh colours. i think creating thoughtforms enhances your creativity. :O

do i just visualize green energy entering the thoughtform from the environment? is the energy going to be pure?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Satan's Child" <kanemohrra666@... wrote:

Keep giving it the color or type of energy from the envionment and not from you unless its for money or white magic. in black magic use the energy from around you... good luck!

Hail Satan!

www.magical666.webs.com

Clan of Defiance

HP kanemohrra

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@ wrote:

all the magick am doing is white magick
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Satan's Child" <kanemohrra666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

www.magical666.webs.com

Clan of Defiance

HP kanemohrra

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back