Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How do you contact your guardian demon

timtodd31

Hello, I am trying to find my guardian demoness. I haven't been getting straight answers lately, I kindly request a whole answer

Maybe you can try meditate daily and increase your awareness first? Understanding the astral takes time and work and you have to do it every step everyday. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, September 21, 2017, 10:58 PM, timtodd31@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Hello, I am trying to find my guardian demoness. I haven't been getting straight answers lately, I kindly request a whole answer

Contacting your guardian demon, or any other demon, is pretty simple actually. Just focus on them and try to telepathically communicate, or even better do a ritual, the more energy you direct towards them to make them hear you the more they will hear you. The real hard part is to hear them back. Its not hard to do it actually. In fact if you clear your thoughts and they have the time to speak with you then you will be able to hear them in your thoughts very easily. The real problem is that this world is filled with thoughtforms (not necesarily enemy ones) that will be disrupting the signal. So it is required to be a bit advanced to be able to distinguish real demon communication from astral deception.
If you cant do that yet then just try to communicate with any demon that you want and make your requests (if that is why you called them). They will hear you and try to help you even though you wont be able to hear them back. 
Keep advancing and soon you will be able to communicate with them directly. Also remember, no demon will ever ask you to "enter your body". Many enemy thoughtforms that pretend to be demons ask people to allow them inside their bodies for whatever reason. If you do that then you will be energetically tied to them which will make you very easy to harass.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back