Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How do you become a Satanic Priest?

Not by 'me wants be Satanic Priest' - get lost troll.
In a nutshell - you don't come seeking wisdom, but IMMEDIATELY express your desire.
Inflated ego is NOT the domain of a High Priest of Satan.
Devotion, dedication, open mind, patience, far-sightedness.
You'll prove you have none.
HS!88!

---In [email protected], <westonletson1111@... wrote :

I want a higher up place within Spiritual Satanism;I have been a Satanist for 4 years. Is there a process?

Being a priest or priestess doesn't bring you anything extra, except for a lot of hard work and busyness. If you want to become more and higher, then you need to advance and empower yourself. Visit this -

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1379

If all you want is to be selfish and not help Gentiles, Satan's Cause, nor fix this world with getting rid of the jew and its shit, then Satan says "they are of no use to me".

In a sense, us here now can be the priests and priestesses in the future, when the world realises Satan is the actual truth; we can be teaching and helping them.

Lol so why not answer his question. Seems like your the one with the inflated ego. Tell him the process, if you even know it. Im sure he is dedicated to putting in the work. Dont troll him... give him the info he is looking for. Damn... isnt this group supposed to be here for each other?? The ones who claim to have any "authority" here, sure love belittling and shaming the followers. What kind of shit is that??
On Thu, May 24, 2018, 9:21 PM sable.wolf616@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
In a nutshell - you don't come seeking wisdom, but IMMEDIATELY express your desire.
HS!88!

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <westonletson1111@... wrote :

I want a higher up place within Spiritual Satanism;I have been a Satanist for 4 years. Is there a process?

Here is a thread from a few years ago, where HPS Maxine answers the questions about how to become a high priest/ess. It's very informative.
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... soc_trk=ma

Hail Satan.
On Sunday, May 27, 2018, 11:23:52 a.m. EDT, Sol ugc3697gouken@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Lol so why not answer his question. Seems like your the one with the inflated ego. Tell him the process, if you even know it. Im sure he is dedicated to putting in the work. Dont troll him... give him the info he is looking for. Damn... isnt this group supposed to be here for each other?? The ones who claim to have any "authority" here, sure love belittling and shaming the followers. What kind of shit is that??
On Thu, May 24, 2018, 9:21 PM sable.wolf616@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
HS!88!

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <westonletson1111@... wrote :

Umm. Anyone can come here and develop spiritually and work with for the Gods and later when they are more opened they can work directly with the gods but The HPs are helped by the gods the most because of their hard work. High Ranking Demons assist them in meditation and such and Let’s not forget that Through the gods, they guide us in this war and to important spiritual knowledge.

I’m not saying that a High Priest does the work to get favored by the gods because they don’t and I’m not saying that one can’t work with the gods because they can but you made it kind of seem like like something negative in my opinion. When it’s actually something that’s respectable. I mean, I know that I personally respect all of their hard work and Them. It’s hard work and It’s not for just anyone.

Sent from my iPhone

I was to quite this group for i see no benefits in it.....

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: "Sol ugc3697gouken@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 26/05/2018 23:51 (GMT+03:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: How do you become a Satanic Priest?

HS!88!

@ omaredipo
than by all means, go. Unsubscribe and you're free.
@ Sol ugc3697gouken
@ derrickmoore661
BWAHAHA! 
Trolls / shills / kikes / whatever - BAN THIS SHIT!
HS!88!

---In [email protected], <omaredipo@... wrote :

I was to quite this group for i see no benefits in it.....

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back