Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How do the planets work?

Draco Majinn

Hello, I'm looking to find out in more detail how exactly the planets and signs effects take place, like does the energy from them come to you without you realizing it? And does this energy program you to have certain emotions or subconscious thoughts that bring effects into your life without you realizing it? Or are the planets constantly blessing and cursing at their own will?

Can someone who knows the answer or who has more knowledge please say more.

Thanks.

Hail Satan!

Well everyone is born at a certain time and place in the world and the way the planets are aligned at the moment of your birth determines your life, self, characteristics etc The planets simply just are. They are celestial bodies that have their own energies.Planets don't discriminate and throw curses. They just have their own energies that can make or break you and that manifests on earth and on us. We are here the planets are there and we are subjected by it. We as satanists have power and the more our power increases the more we will be able to control the planetary energies and bot be subjected to them. Like the gods are powerful and they are not affected by planetary energies. They can control them.

------------------------------
On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 3:16 PM EDT Draco Majinn wrote:

Hello, I'm looking to find out in more detail how exactly the planets and signs effects take place, like does the energy from them come to you without you realizing it? And does this energy program you to have certain emotions or subconscious thoughts that bring effects into your life without you realizing it? Or are the planets constantly blessing and cursing at their own will?

Thanks.

Hail Satan!

Okay thanks. I have also heard HP Maxine say that aspects in the natal chart can indicate experiences from past lives, such as Mercury - Pluto conjunction showing skill in controlling the mind and meditation gained in past lives.

So say someone has Saturn in their 6th house of work and health. Does Saturn afflict the health and employment opportunities by creating a subconscious fear or doubt about these areas of life?
Or will it afflict them regardless of how positive a person is about their work and health?

I'm just trying to figure out how it comes together, because if the Planetary energies come at us and work from inside ourselves it must be possible to gain control over them just as we do with the elements.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Well everyone is born at a certain time and place in the world and the way the planets are aligned at the moment of your birth determines your life, self, characteristics etc The planets simply just are. They are celestial bodies that have their own energies.Planets don't discriminate and throw curses. They just have their own energies that can make or break you and that manifests on earth and on us. We are here the planets are there and we are subjected by it. We as satanists have power and the more our power increases the more we will be able to control the planetary energies and bot be subjected to them. Like the gods are powerful and they are not affected by planetary energies. They can control them.

Thanks.

Hail Satan!

Both. From within and also the Saturn energies are there outward causing problems with health and work.

It works from inside and out of ourselves. Either way we can control it through power meditation and using planetary squares.

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 8:14 AM EDT Draco Majinn wrote:

Okay thanks. I have also heard HP Maxine say that aspects in the natal chart can indicate experiences from past lives, such as Mercury - Pluto conjunction showing skill in controlling the mind and meditation gained in past lives.

So say someone has Saturn in their 6th house of work and health. Does Saturn afflict the health and employment opportunities by creating a subconscious fear or doubt about these areas of life?
Or will it afflict them regardless of how positive a person is about their work and health?

I'm just trying to figure out how it comes together, because if the Planetary energies come at us and work from inside ourselves it must be possible to gain control over them just as we do with the elements.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Thanks.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back