Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How do shitty jews come to life?

rs56584

Hello brothers and sisters in Satan,

There is one question that has been bugging me for a while. We, Gentiles, are being born when our True Father Satan gives one soul to a body so it comes to life (please correct me if i am wrong here). Since our Father does not give a soul to a body for jews (i guess at least), how do they come in life? Can greys do such advanced things?

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

Satan doesn't give us a soul when we're born. Our souls actually reincarnate into a body after we die. We are spiritual beings first of all, not just a lump of flesh. Jews do the same. 

P.S. I said that because in your post you made it seem as if a person is his physical body and Satan gives him a soul when it's pretty much the other way round. The "you" or "me" is an attribute of your soul not your physical body. When  you say "me", if you die the "me" doesn't die because you still exist. The many human spirits/ghosts still exist and they may get insulted if you tell them they're dead. The "me" comes from your soul, your physical body is not the "real" you, just a material body that the "you" (your soul) inhabits. The jews are no exception to this. Every living being is their souls first and foremost.

@mm0n so we are soul but how this soul been made in the first place? as for the jews how they were made?is it energy that made us?

On Monday, August 17, 2015 10:07 PM, "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

P.S. I said that because in your post you made it seem as if a person is his physical body and Satan gives him a soul when it's pretty much the other way round. The "you" or "me" is an attribute of your soul not your physical body. When  you say "me", if you die the "me" doesn't die because you still exist. The many human spirits/ghosts still exist and they may get insulted if you tell them they're dead. The "me" comes from your soul, your physical body is not the "real" you, just a material body that the "you" (your soul) inhabits. The jews are no exception to this. Every living being is their souls first and foremost.

I am not sure about the details and how they did it, however the Jews come from the evil Reptilian race - that is at war and also at odds with Nordic Satan's race. Most likely they have inserted their DNA into the Jewish race; the Greys are a sudbued slave race under the Reptilians and over the Jews.

To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 01:50:37 -0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] How do shitty jews come to life?

Hello brothers and sisters in Satan,

There is one question that has been bugging me for a while. We, Gentiles, are being born when our True Father Satan gives one soul to a body so it comes to life (please correct me if i am wrong here). Since our Father does not give a soul to a body for jews (i guess at least), how do they come in life? Can greys do such advanced things?

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

The souls I believe are first created naturally from higher planes from the higher energy. The souls are the astral bodies as well as the bridge between the astral and the physical, the etheric body (aura, chakras, light body, chi/prana/bioelectricity e.t.c.)
Don't forget that not only jews, but animals have souls too. Animals weren't created or genetically engineered by any being. What Satan and the Gods did when they created us is they sort of improved or upgraded our souls to have the ability to raise our kundalini and reach godhood.
I know I said before that Satan created our souls, but I didn't know much then so what I said was BS.

Just a question J lemon, if that's the case then how were souls introduced? and is there a limit to how many incarnates can exist?

On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 1:07 AM, "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I don't know about how they come to be, but here is some information directly from HP Maxine about their makeup:"As for the Jewish soul, no doubt there are differences, as the soul mirrors the body it is living in, and also the genetic make-up of the self. They DO have 20 chakras and more than likely, they do have a serpent, but unlike Gentiles, they suck energy. Being parasites, their magick is also parasitical. One only needs to research the plethora of Jewish composed 'grimoires,' which can be found readily online, such as the 'Key of Solomon' and others to verify this. All living beings have a soul, but the souls differ. As for the exact specifics concerning Jewish souls, I don't know. Given they are definitely of ET reptilian genetic make-up, they would then have the reptilian aspects of the soul, specific to the amount of Jewish genes, but they ALL have this somewhere in greater or lesser amounts as this is what makes them Jewish."
Source: http://www.exposingcommunism.com/2011%2 ... ol%201.pdf Page #19 

Are characteristics like a window into the soul, then? Jews are ugly and disgusting as are their souls. But can, for example, the size of your forehead determine an aspect of your personality? I remember this kind of showing up in Canterbury tales such as curly hair meaning that person is very sexual. Probably not very accurate/etc, but is there some truth behind it? :p

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. It is within my knowledge that we are foremost the soul and that the body is just the flesh and that any soul can fit in any body. Though, i thought that our True Father gave us the ''power'' to be able to reincarnate after we die.. From The Al Jilwah; The Black Book of Satan
 None shall live in this world longer than the time set by me; and if I so desire, I send a person a second or third time into this world or into some other by the transmigration of souls

Am i correct on that?

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

---In [email protected], <j.l3mm0n@... wrote :

@rs56584: No. Everyone reincarnates, even animals. The Al-Jilwah quote just personalizes something that's a natural fact. Again it's not supposed to be like that buybull, we're not supposed to take it as if it's a literal thing to have blind faith on. Otherwise if it was literal it would mean that Satan decides how much somebody lives and it would defeat the point of Godhood. It would mean Satan wouls decide to make us immortal without us working to complete the magnum opus.
Only the commandments there can be taken sort of literally, the rest will seem way off reality if you try to take them literally. For example when he says he always existed, that's false obviously. He's an extraterrestrial and he was born 550,000 years ago. So he didn't exist forever. Generally Satan doesn't control everything. He actually doesn't control anything in nature, and even if he wanted he would be too busy to do so. If you take this literally it gives the impression that he's a monotheistic god who controls everything. Dunno if these were altered by the muslims or whatever else, but they will seem off if you try to take them literally.

Also not any soul can fit in any body. Only human souls naturally reincarnate in human bodies. Souls are different too. Except with some exceptions when Satan wants someone to incarnate as something else for a purpose.

Hello,

Feel free to correct me if i am wrong, though i think that animals can reach godhead too through magnum opus (If a person empowers their chakras by sending them energy)

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Well... I don't sympathize or agree with any of the Xian filth, but it seems like we are being a little hypocritical here. We take their buybull in literal terms and then we don't take our own "holy book" (if you will) in literal terms. Just pointing it out, not trying to start an argument or anything.
It is strange, yeah?

@Ahmadi How are our souls made?

That question might be a bit over our pay-grade around here (this plane of existence, that is.)

@...: We communicate with Satan directly and get our teachings from him as well as use logic. Xians don't, xians think the buybull is the word of their "god" and one can know their god from the buybull.  Big difference, eh? In Satanism logic and communication with the Gods precedes over any written texts. In xianity it doesn't. In fact if a xian says he communicates with jokehova directly the others will think he's crazy or demon-possessed or just wants to deceive people.
We're not hypocrites because of that.

@...: Not hypocr[/IMG]I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means. [/I]
On the contrary, the xians claim their buybull is the word of god and you can't know their god outside of the buybull. We don't make such claim. The xians don't claim that you can develop your astral senses and communicate telepathically with jokehova.

Okay, thankyou. I had been confused on that for a while now and saw an opportunity to clear that up, I appreciate it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back