Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How do I

klipper_k

I'd like to get my ex back. Can satan bring me that control? Might be a stupid question and I'm sure over asked but I want to dominate. Please help. 

Satanic power comes from you and your dedicated strength in the powers or hell.  Rituals for love will only make you stronger in your workings.  No one or now spirit or demon or satan himself will help u In such trivial matters when we have a kike infested world to fix. 
I hope ur relationship is fixed but just know love is bonds.  All your bonds are most likely broken. Try to reform bonds a simple and practical way ok. Be safe
Love satan 
Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 19, 2014, at 1:53 AM, "klipper_k@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I'd like to get my ex back. Can satan bring me that control? Might be a stupid question and I'm sure over asked but I want to dominate. Please help. 

Why do you want to dominate?

On Monday, October 20, 2014 7:02 AM, "Jayvon Smith jayvon.smith@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Satanic power comes from you and your dedicated strength in the powers or hell.  Rituals for love will only make you stronger in your workings.  No one or now spirit or demon or satan himself will help u In such trivial matters when we have a kike infested world to fix. 
I hope ur relationship is fixed but just know love is bonds.  All your bonds are most likely broken. Try to reform bonds a simple and practical way ok. Be safe
Love satan 
Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 19, 2014, at 1:53 AM, "klipper_k@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

jayvon are you black ?
On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 9:31 PM, Jayvon Smith jayvon.smith@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Satanic power comes from you and your dedicated strength in the powers or hell.  Rituals for love will only make you stronger in your workings.  No one or now spirit or demon or satan himself will help u In such trivial matters when we have a kike infested world to fix. 
I hope ur relationship is fixed but just know love is bonds.  All your bonds are most likely broken. Try to reform bonds a simple and practical way ok. Be safe
Love satan 
Sent from my iPhone

Using magic for that isn't worth it cause you can get something you never wanted in the first place and you have to look at it through her perspective too why did she/he leave you in the first place, did you do something wrong? Things can be fixed without magic just use your brain hah. Especially with someone who doesn't know how to use their soul like us. HAIL FATHER SATAN!  Also find your balance. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 18, 2014, at 10:53 PM, "klipper_k@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Yeah...why do you want to dominate?
You may get your ex back, but I can assure you that it won't do anything good with that mentality.
A couple should complement each other instead of having a domination game.

I cant say if he can or not, im a complete newbie, but even if you could get your gf back through the power of Satan, why would you? It seems like if you loved her you wouldn't deprive her of her free will. But hey, whatever you think is right, more power to ya.

we use sex and sexual acts all the time in our relationship with Satan .  My husband is also my Master and i am completely submissive to him in all things. he is british, and we have been together for ten years, he  knew much of Satanism and many other dark and wonderful practices long before he met me.  I dedicated years ago, but then wasnt ready and lived a very vanilla  and christian life( not capitalized on purpose). now, i am studying many ways and am sorry for the amount of time i spent being so unhappy and so full of guilt , and for being controlled by christianity. Well, not now, and not ever again, we are doing the things that make us happy, and i gain strength from my complete and total submission to my husband, as he gains knowlege and wisdom from all things dark.  i follow the paths of lillith and am not afraid. Hail Satan!
 <em>Anne</em>

I'm pretty sure were not allowed to dominate to do that you take away freedom which is almost as bad as spiting in Satan's face. Satan is both the god of freedom and knowledge so i would stop if i were you for the wrath of a very powerful noble god is less then desirable. By the way i say its almost as bad because your taking away what he , Satan, stands for which is a kin to spiting in his face. Just in the metaphorical sense. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back