Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How do i pray to Satan?

warmaster721

i'm wondering what i will need in order to pray to Father Satan...so far i have tried meditating, it just made me VERY calm...i think thats part of the process, can anyone fill me in on what i do after i go into a trance?

as in any pyschic communication, you need to focus on and get a feel for whoever your trying to communicate with. since you've posted this im going to assume that you probably havent seen father satan, so on the JoS site, there is a link that says "Satan". visualize one of Father Satan's sigils and send your thoughts into it. think into it.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "warmaster721" <warmaster721@... wrote:

i'm wondering what i will need in order to pray to Father Satan...so far i have tried meditating, it just made me VERY calm...i think thats part of the process, can anyone fill me in on what i do after i go into a trance?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Andre" <darkfury211@... wrote:
as in any pyschic communication, you need to focus on and get a feel for whoever your trying to communicate with. since you've posted this im going to assume that you probably havent seen father satan, so on the JoS site, there is a link that says "Satan". visualize one of Father Satan's sigils and send your thoughts into it. think into it.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "warmaster721" <warmaster721@ wrote:

Once you're in a trance, just meditate your thoughts into the sigil, while focusing on your third eye.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back