Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How do i identify fellow Satanists

richardneedlemier

Hail my Lord Satan, I am new to this and I believe a co-worker is a Satanist how do I expose myself to her so she will join me in discussing Satanism.

HAIL LORD SATAN, HAIL SATAN MY FATHER.

Just call upon his name for guidance. Satan will know if she is Satanist or she is not a Satanist. Let Satan guide you to where you need to go

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "richardneedlemier" <richardneedlemier@... wrote:

Hail my Lord Satan, I am new to this and I believe a co-worker is a Satanist how do I expose myself to her so she will join me in discussing Satanism.

To know if she's a REAL Satanist, ask her who's Enki. If she doesn't know or says he's just a Sumerian God then she's not a real Satanist. :) *hint* Satan is Enki *hint*

--This is an 100% effective method to separate the real Satanist from the reverse xian who believes in the xian version of Satan--

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "richardneedlemier" <richardneedlemier@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back