Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How do I handle this? I need to go to deal with my alshoholism, at

wargamer44

It's just a meeting. I feel like giving up, but I'm actually taking a forward step to better myself. Problem is I will be meeting in a church, but I'm there for companionship and advice.

It's also not AA, but a narcotics anon meet. I've never done those drugs, but addiction is addiction. My point is, I don't think NA pushes xian stuff. Right move? I want to be clean for Father

This is fine, obviously if it ends up being a christian group pushing their 'god saves' crap. Then you should give it a miss. Just another program to rob people of their lives.

Consistant Meditation and empowering the soul will most definatly help with your addictions, there are a few meditations on the JoS that deal with this. The Penial Meditation is one. But it is understandable to go to meetings for the companionship and advice like you said. I think its a good idea, simply clean your aura before and after you're there. And find somewhere else if they start spewing jesus crap.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wargamer44" <jefftoe@... wrote:

It's just a meeting. I feel like giving up, but I'm actually taking a forward step to better myself. Problem is I will be meeting in a church, but I'm there for companionship and advice.

It's also not AA, but a narcotics anon meet. I've never done those drugs, but addiction is addiction. My point is, I don't think NA pushes xian stuff. Right move? I want to be clean for Father

oh jeez. alcoholism... oh well haha. I was typing quickly in front of someone watching. sorry

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wargamer44" <jefftoe@... wrote:

Basically and i will give this from my personal experience not with alcohol but with anything that might be a twist that is good or bad for Father Satan. From the moment that everything starts at any occassion if this is bad for you you will start feel a pain on the head and starting feeling sick.. you will understand..

HAIL SATAN!

I wouldn't advise going to a church, even if it's just for seeing other people, if those other people are "church goers" they are covered in negative energy. Even if they weren't church goers people who don't clean there auras or anything are generally covered in negative energy. That can make you sick, and influence you in a negative way. When your there if other people talk about jesus or god, those are thoughtforms and they call the thoughtform when they say the name. That's even more negative energy on top of all the dirty church energy. Plus people there would have enemy links, and you would get attachments to, you would have to thoroughly clean your aura every chakra and break enemy links. It's not worth it, there are Demons who help with addiction.   http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.htmlHere's a link to the page of Demons who help with specific problems. The first one helps with addiction, I would advise seeking his help rather than going to a filthy church 

On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 6:10 PM, wargamer44 <jefftoe@... wrote:

--
overt enemy

Everyone who is SS and meditates regularly, also cleans the aura. Most of the rest of the population does not do this.No matter where you go, whether you enter a mall, a subway train during rush hour, a hospital because of a loved one or for yourself...there is going to be negative and dirty energies. You can't get away from life, people and places. I also struggled with drug addiction earlier in life. Sometimes it helps to be around other people and hear their stories, and get support and understanding. The human need to bond is very strong. People can lift each other up during hard times, whether they are SS or not. This has helped me immensely, so I speak from experience. But what works for one, may not work for another. See what works for you.It's not just about stopping the action of the addiction, but stopping the habits, attitudes, mindset, behavior, patterns of the addiction.You can also check out forums and blogs of people who have struggled with the same problem as you, if you decide to go to the meeting and it does not work out for you.Look around on the Net and see what resources will help you from relasping.Just clean your aura thoroughly and your chakras every night before going to bed, and doing the aura of protection more then twice a day.

I agree with Monica, you can summon Lord Buer to overcome this problem with His help.
Good luck. Hail Satan!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2013 1:31:17 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] How do I handle this? I need to go to deal with my alshoholism, at a church

I wouldn't advise going to a church, even if it's just for seeing other people, if those other people are "church goers" they are covered in negative energy. Even if they weren't church goers people who don't clean there auras or anything are generally covered in negative energy. That can make you sick, and influence you in a negative way. When your there if other people talk about jesus or god, those are thoughtforms and they call the thoughtform when they say the name. That's even more negative energy on top of all the dirty church energy. Plus people there would have enemy links, and you would get attachments to, you would have to thoroughly clean your aura every chakra and break enemy links. It's not worth it, there are Demons who help with addiction.   http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.htmlHere's a link to the page of Demons who help with specific problems. The first one helps with addiction, I would advise seeking his help rather than going to a filthy church 

On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 6:10 PM, wargamer44 <jefftoe@... wrote:

--
overt enemy

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back