Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How do i get a succubus???

mtevin95

I was just wondering how can i get a succubus i read the site and i felt as if i was misunderstood it and i was wondering if anyone help me out?????????

Hail Satan!!!

State your need for relationship (with type of relationship) in a Standard Ritual. Do this only if you're astrally open.
 Hail Father SatanHail all the True Pagan Gods
"My understanding surrounds the truth of things, And the truth is mixed up in me,
[/IMG]</var>owledge, there is no god but me
."
- Father Satan

"Vidyaya Amrtam Asnute"  -- Knowledge Leads to Immortality
"Tamaso ma Jyotirgamaya" -- Lead me from Darkness to Light

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, August 5, 2013 10:41 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] How do i get a succubus???

I was just wondering how can i get a succubus i read the site and i felt as if i was misunderstood it and i was wondering if anyone help me out?????????

Hail Satan!!!

If you can't understand or even find on the JoS how this is done. Then this isn't something you're ready for, or should be doing. First work on empowering you soul through Power Meditations. These are what is impotant in Satanism, NOT finding a Demon Lover.

For those looking to answer these questions, I suggest you give them a similar answer. We are here to help people learn about Satanism, not get them spiritually laid. If someone really wants to know for proper reasons, they will find the answer themselves.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mtevin95" <mtevin95@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

Very well put! I doubt he has the maturity level or the respect to handle a Demon Lover anyway!

Ave Satanas, Always!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

If you can't understand or even find on the JoS how this is done. Then this isn't something you're ready for, or should be doing. First work on empowering you soul through Power Meditations. These are what is impotant in Satanism, NOT finding a Demon Lover.

For those looking to answer these questions, I suggest you give them a similar answer. We are here to help people learn about Satanism, not get them spiritually laid. If someone really wants to know for proper reasons, they will find the answer themselves.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mtevin95" <mtevin95@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

Ok first my maturity level is beyond most people my age, second its inmature of you to just doubt someone you dont even know, third i said that i couldnt comprehend what was said and ive done plenty of power meditations and im in the process of opening my heart chakra so if your not gonna answer the question then dont bother commenting.

U------------------------------
On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 9:18 AM PDT unsortediablo wrote:

Very well put! I doubt he has the maturity level or the respect to handle a Demon Lover anyway!

Ave Satanas, Always!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mtevin95" <mtevin95@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

Tevin, the reason why your readiness is doubted because if you understood how to get a succubus or where to look(obviously on the joyofsatan website) then you wouldnt be asking in the first place.

Secondly im sure you know about a succcubus because you read the demons lover section which HAS the info on how to get one. Which shows that you more than likely arent ready and didnt comprehend the info that was right in front of you.

Im sry if Unsortediablo was abit rude. That wasnt neccessary of him. But understand why it was said that you arent really ready.

------------------------------
On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 11:55 AM PDT Tevin Moore wrote:

Ok first my maturity level is beyond most people my age, second its inmature of you to just doubt someone you dont even know, third i said that i couldnt comprehend what was said and ive done plenty of power meditations and im in the process of opening my heart chakra so if your not gonna answer the question then dont bother commenting.

Ave Satanas, Always!!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!!!

Shannon answered this better than I could have. But I want to add something.

I wasn't directing this at you specifically. Yes, it was intended for you, but also all those others reading it, who are having the same problem, or who may come to this same problem in the future.
Succbus and Incubi aren't something to be toyed with by new members looking for a quick lay, or some companionship. It is a serious and lasting relationship, often throughout multiple lifetimes. And is NOT something that should be taken lightly, or jumped into without fully knowing whats going on. Hence why I am very reluctant to give out answers to people who don't really know what they're doing.

Surly you can understand that, and take that on board. Not everything is about you, and there is a much bigger picture within these groups.

Again, if you can't fathom the simple answer to your question which is laid out infront of you on the JoS after a bit of a more thorough read through the section, then perhaps it is something you should put off for a bit.

Finish opening your chakras, and work on opening your psychic centers, the astral sences. Without these having a Demon lover is pointless.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tevin Moore <mtevin95@... wrote:

Ave Satanas, Always!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!!!

He does have a point there. Even though his typing skills aren't the greatest, in person, Tevin Moore could in fact be someone very mature and open minded to learn what a Demon Lover is all about.

Indeed though, they certainly demand a well situated level of maturity...

I can suggest you trying doing the ritual in request for one. However, know that if you do the ritual and one is granted to you, you are at the utmost obligated to follow through with it. It can be a major responsibility being in relationship with a Demon Lover, and it never something to be taken lightly.

They can certainly make wonderful companions, extremely protective and extremely helpful in advancing yourself spiritually, but I must caution you, be absolutely 100% certain that you want a Succubus before making a ritual requesting one. Once one is with you, you can be damn sure the Incubus/Succubus is going to stick with you, possibly for a very long time.

Hail the true Gods of Hell

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tevin Moore <mtevin95@... wrote:

Ave Satanas, Always!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!!!

I apologize if I came across as rude. You're right, I shouldn't make judgments if I don't know you. It just makes me mad when people go asking for Demon Lovers when they more than likely don't comprehend the seriousness of what they're asking for. I've seen it numerous times in the group where people have asked for and received Demon Lovers and then disrespected them outright. Then they can't understand why the Demon Lovers leave them and they start to grovel.

I agree with the others when they say that maybe this isn't something you're ready for just yet.

Ave Satanas, Always!!
Hail the Gods of Hell!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Tevin, the reason why your readiness is doubted because if you understood how to get a succubus or where to look(obviously on the joyofsatan website) then you wouldnt be asking in the first place.

Secondly im sure you know about a succcubus because you read the demons lover section which HAS the info on how to get one. Which shows that you more than likely arent ready and didnt comprehend the info that was right in front of you.

Im sry if Unsortediablo was abit rude. That wasnt neccessary of him. But understand why it was said that you arent really ready.

Ave Satanas, Always!!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!!!

I think part of helping somebody make the right decision is giving them the necessary information they need. Caution them about the ups and downs of what they seek,rather than attacking their level of maturity. We are all individuals and mature in different areas at different level. Not to be rude but its immature to judge the maturity of people you dont know.

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 4:22:42 AM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: How do i get a succubus???

He does have a point there. Even though his typing skills aren't the greatest, in person, Tevin Moore could in fact be someone very mature and open minded to learn what a Demon Lover is all about.

I can suggest you trying doing the ritual in request for one. However, know that if you do the ritual and one is granted to you, you are at the utmost obligated to follow through with it. It can be a major responsibility being in relationship with a Demon Lover, and it never something to be taken lightly.

They can certainly make wonderful companions, extremely protective and extremely helpful in advancing yourself spiritually, but I must caution you, be absolutely 100% certain that you want a Succubus before making a ritual requesting one. Once one is with you, you can be damn sure the Incubus/Succubus is going to stick with you, possibly for a very long time.

Ave Satanas, Always!!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!!!

Nicely said En haradren.

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 8:38 PM PDT En Haradren Amlug wrote:

I wasn't directing this at you specifically. Yes, it was intended for you, but also all those others reading it, who are having the same problem, or who may come to this same problem in the future.
Succbus and Incubi aren't something to be toyed with by new members looking for a quick lay, or some companionship. It is a serious and lasting relationship, often throughout multiple lifetimes. And is NOT something that should be taken lightly, or jumped into without fully knowing whats going on. Hence why I am very reluctant to give out answers to people who don't really know what they're doing.

Surly you can understand that, and take that on board. Not everything is about you, and there is a much bigger picture within these groups.

Again, if you can't fathom the simple answer to your question which is laid out infront of you on the JoS after a bit of a more thorough read through the section, then perhaps it is something you should put off for a bit.

Finish opening your chakras, and work on opening your psychic centers, the astral sences. Without these having a Demon lover is pointless.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Ave Satanas, Always!!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!!!

Which is exactly why I truly know that when those who arent ready or newbies ask for a Daemon GOD lover that they more than likely wont receive one even if they did a ritual to Father Satan.

I dont see how some can want a Daemon Lover just for sexual purposes. It is hard to really get into and enjoy Sex when there is no kind of love or feelings of respect or admiration towards the other. Well..atleast for me. Power meditation has caused me to see sex differently and beautifully and to evolve sexually. Empty sex is least desireable. Though I understand that if one is deprived of sex for sometime that they may feel tempted to want to seek relief. Something quick to get rid of the urge.

Power meditation corrects the soul and mentality for better. Thank Satan and the gods for this beautiful knowledge <3

-En Haradren Amlug.

Ave Satanas, Always!!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!!!

And to increase vibration. If this is surely what Tevin wants, so there is this message I wrote:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... age/102290

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tevin Moore <mtevin95@ wrote:

Ave Satanas, Always!!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!!!

I'm NOT referring to the OP but i have noticed many come here and even dedicate just for succubus, with the xian beliefs of them being some kind of sex machine. that damn thing called testosterone, it's what brings them here, what makes it worse is that many are underage ..

I won't expose the name but i remember an underage member (i even know his age & name) actively seeking answers related to succubus, all he read was the succubus page lol   he had no interest in SS, other members answered to him that he needed to spiritually develop, i haven't seen him since then, i guess he left ..

Some others purely come out of desperation in their personal life .. and leave everything immediately as soon as they find their problem/s fading away ..

Hail Father SatanHail all the True Pagan Gods
"My understanding surrounds the truth of things, And the truth is mixed up in me,
[/IMG]</var>owledge, there is no god but me
."
- Father Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 12:12 PM

I apologize if I came across as rude. You're right, I shouldn't make judgments if I don't know you. It just makes me mad when people go asking for Demon Lovers when they more than likely don't comprehend the seriousness of what they're asking for. I've seen it numerous times in the group where people have asked for and received Demon Lovers and then disrespected them outright. Then they can't understand why the Demon Lovers leave them and they start to grovel.

I agree with the others when they say that maybe this isn't something you're ready for just yet.

Ave Satanas, Always!!
Hail the Gods of Hell!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Ave Satanas, Always!!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!!!

I did write a message of apology about what I said, but so far, it doesn't seem to have come through to the group. It was wrong of me to judge.

It just makes me mad when people ask for a Demon Lover when they more than likely don't comprehend the seriousness or the level of commitment required for what they've asked for.
I've seen it many times in the group where people have asked for and received a Demon Lover and then outright disrespected them. Then they can't understand why the Demon Lover left them, and they start to grovel and beg for forgiveness from Satan. It can be quite pathetic really.

I'm not saying that this is something you would do, but I do think that you may not be ready for this right now, as a couple have already said. I should have explained myself more thoroughly the 1st time, so I apologize.

Ave Satanas, Always,!!
Hail the Gods of Hell!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mc Rundown" <mcrundown@... wrote:

I think part of helping somebody make the right decision is giving them the necessary information they need. Caution them about the ups and downs of what they seek,rather than attacking their level of maturity. We are all individuals and mature in different areas at different level. Not to be rude but its immature to judge the maturity of people you dont know.

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tevin Moore <mtevin95@ wrote:

Ave Satanas, Always!!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!!!

Unfortunately, a lot of people come to Satanism for the wrong reasons. When they realize Satanism is not about quick fixes, and that hard work is required to develop yourself so you can start making things happen in your own life, as opposed to getting things handed to you on a silver platter, they get pissed off and leave. They don't stick around to find out how awe inspiring having a relationship with Satan and the Gods of Hell really is. It's really sad, but unfortunately, that's the truth...

And Tevin, this is not directed at you, just for the record.

Ave Satanas, Always!!
Hail the Gods of Hell!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], sky666 <saturnusky666@... wrote:

I'm NOT referring to the OP but i have noticed many come here and even dedicate just for succubus, with the xian beliefs of them being some kind of sex machine. that damn thing called testosterone, it's what brings them here, what makes it worse is that many are underage ..

I won't expose the name but i remember an underage member (i even know his age & name) actively seeking answers related to succubus, all he read was the succubus page lol   he had no interest in SS, other members answered to him that he needed to spiritually develop, i haven't seen him since then, i guess he left ..

Some others purely come out of desperation in their personal life .. and leave everything immediately as soon as they find their problem/s fading away ..

Hail Father Satan
Hail all the True Pagan Gods

In the secret of my knowledge, there is no god but me."
- Father Satan

Ave Satanas, Always!!
Hail the Gods of Hell!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Ave Satanas, Always!!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!!!

Oh, I know what you mean, believe me! Makes me mad too! people think
they can just out and out use Father and then throw him aside! He, who
is the Lord of Aeons...it's sickening! But those who are meant to find
Satanism will find it, and that is what these e-groups are for.

On 8/6/13, unsortediablo <unsortediablo@... wrote:
Unfortunately, a lot of people come to Satanism for the wrong reasons. When
they realize Satanism is not about quick fixes, and that hard work is
required to develop yourself so you can start making things happen in your
own life, as opposed to getting things handed to you on a silver platter,
they get pissed off and leave. They don't stick around to find out how awe
inspiring having a relationship with Satan and the Gods of Hell really is.
It's really sad, but unfortunately, that's the truth...

Ave Satanas, Always!!
Hail the Gods of Hell!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], sky666 <saturnusky666@... wrote:

I'm NOT referring to the OP but i have noticed many come here and even
dedicate just for succubus, with the xian beliefs of them being some kind
of sex machine. that damn thing called testosterone, it's what brings them
here, what makes it worse is that many are underage ..

I won't expose the name but i remember an underage member (i even know his
age & name) actively seeking answers related to succubus, all he read was
the succubus page lol   he had no interest in SS, other members answered
to him that he needed to spiritually develop, i haven't seen him since
then, i guess he left ..

Some others purely come out of desperation in their personal life .. and
leave everything immediately as soon as they find their problem/s fading
away ..

Â
Hail Father Satan

"My understanding surrounds the truth of things, And the truth is mixed up
in me,
- Father Satan

Â
I apologize if I came across as rude. You're right, I shouldn't make
judgments if I don't know you. It just makes me mad when people go asking
for Demon Lovers when they more than likely don't comprehend the
seriousness of what they're asking for. I've seen it numerous times in the
group where people have asked for and received Demon Lovers and then
disrespected them outright. Then they can't understand why the Demon
Lovers leave them and they start to grovel.

I agree with the others when they say that maybe this isn't something
you're ready for just yet.

Ave Satanas, Always!!
Hail the Gods of Hell!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Tevin, the reason why your readiness is doubted because if you
understood how to get a succubus or where to look(obviously on the
joyofsatan website) then you wouldnt be asking in the first place.

Secondly im sure you know about a succcubus because you read the demons
lover section which HAS the info on how to get one. Which shows that you
more than likely arent ready and didnt comprehend the info that was
right in front of you.

Im sry if Unsortediablo was abit rude. That wasnt neccessary of him. But
understand why it was said that you arent really ready.

Ok first my maturity level is beyond most people my age, second its
inmature of you to just doubt someone you dont even know, third i said
that i couldnt comprehend what was said and ive done plenty of power
meditations and im in the process of opening my heart chakra so if
your not gonna answer the question then dont bother commenting.

Very well put! I doubt he has the maturity level or the respect to
handle a Demon Lover anyway!

Ave Satanas, Always!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug"
<hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

If you can't understand or even find on the JoS how this is done.
Then this isn't something you're ready for, or should be doing. First
work on empowering you soul through Power Meditations. These are what
is impotant in Satanism, NOT finding a Demon Lover.

For those looking to answer these questions, I suggest you give them
a similar answer. We are here to help people learn about Satanism,
not get them spiritually laid. If someone really wants to know for
proper reasons, they will find the answer themselves.

-En Haradren Amlug.

I was just wondering how can i get a succubus i read the site and i
felt as if i was misunderstood it and i was wondering if anyone
help me out?????????

Hail Satan!!!

My point isn't to judge someone's mental/physical maturity level. It is pointing our their obvious lack of spiritual maturity. And to an extent, unwillingness to mature mentally on the level of a Spiritual Satanist, that is, to empower oneself through ones own means.

The information is very clearly laid out on the JoS, and all they need do is read it carefully to understand and find the answer. If they can't do such a simple task, then really I don't think they should be attempting to have a relationship with one of the Gods on a more intimiate level. For whatever reason they've chosen to look into the option, they should be dedicated enough to that, that they can find the answer on their own accord.

The problem with this whole 'who's mature' debate is the fact that, a mature person simply wouldn't care/be offended by it. They would take on the constructive criticism, go and read the page again, or simply leave it till they have learnt otherwise through spiritual progression. The one who is immature is the one who gets hungup on such a pointless argument, and takes a comment as 'school yard name calling'.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mc Rundown" <mcrundown@... wrote:

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

Ave Satanas, Always!!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!!!

I'm not interested in succubi. However the first several respondents piqued my curiosity. Are there not consequences for that kind of behavior? Please pardon my ignorance. I'm only seeking knlowledge. I had never seen a baphomet (on the front page) using cuniform. Are the dedication requirements not that stringent, so that those many leave?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

On 8/6/13, unsortediablo <unsortediablo@... wrote:

Ave Satanas, Always!!
Hail the Gods of Hell!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], sky666 <saturnusky666@ wrote:

then, i guess he left ..

away ..

Â
Hail Father Satan

in me,
- Father Satan

Â

Ave Satanas, Always!!
Hail the Gods of Hell!!

right in front of you.

Ave Satanas, Always!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug"
<hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

help me out?????????

Hail Satan!!!

There can be consequences for this kind of behaviour. Hence why we are trying not to promot that its for everyone. Those who aren't serious about the relationship can come into some real trouble, and it is also disrespectful. Its just the same if someone you loved asked you to marry them, then went off and slept with someone else that day, and came back expecting it to be an 'okay' thing to do.

The more commonly seen baphomet has I believe Hebrew writing, which is jewish, and of our enemy. From memory it says something about binding Satan, and was used back in the days when the enemy would abuse our Gods. These symbols were disrespectful and disgusting, thus changed.

Cuniform is one of the first written languages known, predating judaism.

The requirements are what is on the site. And the Dedication is permanent. If one chooses to leave, that is their choice, and their problem to deal with should it go badly for them. If they don't want anything to do with Satan, Satan dosn't want anything to do with them. Simple.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rp_d2" <rp_d2@... wrote:

I'm not interested in succubi. However the first several respondents piqued my curiosity. Are there not consequences for that kind of behavior? Please pardon my ignorance. I'm only seeking knlowledge. I had never seen a baphomet (on the front page) using cuniform. Are the dedication requirements not that stringent, so that those many leave?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@ wrote:

On 8/6/13, unsortediablo <unsortediablo@ wrote:

Ave Satanas, Always!!
Hail the Gods of Hell!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], sky666 <saturnusky666@ wrote:

then, i guess he left ..

away ..

Â
Hail Father Satan

in me,
- Father Satan

Â

Ave Satanas, Always!!
Hail the Gods of Hell!!

right in front of you.

Ave Satanas, Always!!

<hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

help me out?????????

Hail Satan!!!

"The Kama Shastra teaches that the final aim of sexual pleasure is spiritual. The development of the transcendent aspect of human love in
the couple, together with mutual progress."
-The Complete Kama Sutra, translated by Daniélou.

Which is exactly why I truly know that when those who arent ready or newbies ask for a Daemon GOD lover that they more than likely wont receive one even if they did a ritual to Father Satan.

I dont see how some can want a Daemon Lover just for sexual purposes. It is hard to really get into and enjoy Sex when there is no kind of love or feelings of respect or admiration towards the other. Well..atleast for me. Power meditation has caused me to see sex differently and beautifully and to evolve sexually. Empty sex is least desireable. Though I understand that if one is deprived of sex for sometime that they may feel tempted to want to seek relief. Something quick to get rid of the urge.

Power meditation corrects the soul and mentality for better. Thank Satan and the gods for this beautiful knowledge <3

-En Haradren Amlug.

Ave Satanas, Always!!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back